Banned Users

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jan 6, 2014.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Fuck junc. He's a massive troll.

2. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I don't post here much, I have no idea if I even have anyone who recognizes my name, but I've been reading threads here for a long time. This is the only message board that I go to.

Junc is the worst poster on this board. He took every single thread, regardless of the topic, and turned it to one of his many troll topics. Be it Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan, Herman Edwards or whatever. As someone who mostly reads on this website, I got fed up and almost always reported him when he took threads off topic. I do NOT come to this site to read 40 times a day how Sanchez was an asset to this team. I don't come here to read about how Manning is a terrible quarterback. I want to see varied opinions, new arguments and different topics, just like everyone else. He was destroying this message board.

Big Blocker is another poster I don't care much for, but that is mostly because I disagree with what he says, his posts are fine. I took his repeated advice to block Junc, the only user I have ever blocked. It was the right thing to do. Him not being on this board is a huge plus, no matter what anyone says.

He acted like he was Francesca, I have fans, I'm always right, I know more than everyone else. I can see doing that for several million dollars a year on the radio, but to do it in your free time on a message board where people just go to discuss things is ridiculous.

He was banned, he'll come back (I even took him off ignore), but I hope he isn't back to his same old ways. It brings this board down.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Ken O'Brien just breathed a deep sigh of relief.

_

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

True story on both counts.

Pro tip: Take your own advice. I can't imagine what this board might be like without your neverending whining about Derek Brassard and Kyle Wilson.

nyjunc and FJF like this.
  5. JStokes

The fact that he was a non-matriculated super fan with no connection to the school or program in any respect is the saddest part.

_

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'd say they were running 50/50. It had gotten completely out of hand.. Something had to be done.

7. Dierking

Who are you again?

8. Cman68

I'm the Admin that did what had to be done...

9. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

But I perform such "whining" in dedicated threads. You don't see me littering other threads with those topics.

10. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Look, I'll drop this, but I can't imagine the gall of HIM trying to report someone.

11. Cman68

Mgmt see things regular posters don't see. Reports and such from individual posters and we have to investigate and evaluate. He was reporting on posters almost as fast as posters were reporting him.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

well how about that....

i put junc on ignore for a few days a number of months ago and forgot i had put him on ignore. i probably have had him on ignore consistently for about the last 6 months and i will admit it makes this board much more fun to come to. i am glad he finally got banned and that his detriment to the board is now understood.

Big Blocker likes this.
  13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Junc isn't interested in debating anyone, he is simply interested in outlasting his opponents tolerance. I learned long ago just voice your opinion and move on. Anyone that would engage him in an argument is as much to blame for his behavior as he is because we all know better by now.

But the mods have a responsibility to make this place a welcoming place for all posters not just the biggest and loudest personalities and there is no doubt he makes it hard for some posters who have an expectation that the interaction with other posters should be two way rather than the other party simply dismissing anything that disputes your own argument.

14. JStokes

And then innocently whining when a dozen aggreived posters "gang up" on him before going insult postal.

_

15. Dierking

Pretty much nailed it. Theres that bit by George Carlin about not arguing with an idiot, he'll just drag down to his level and beat you with experience. Kind of how I feel about debating with him.

I do hope he'll be back, though. This site has lost some pretty good posters in the recent past. Abysmal, statjeff, sundayjack, winstonbiggs, 17atailgater. Jonnyd posts maybe twice a month. You need some institutional memory on these boards, and this one has lost it. Lots of great recipes though. Which is nice.

16. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Statjeff is gone? What happened to him?

Abyzmul will be back whenever his latest manic bipolar episode is over. Hes currently busy chronicling chemtrails and lizard people.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  17. JetBlue

Our idiocy is our charm. Do we really want a board where we hold hands and sing kumbaya?

joe likes this.
  18. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

19. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Everyone knows chemtrails are militant atheists trying to kill God.

Lizard people on the other hand are hard to document.

20. JetBlue

JetsHuskers fan and Faux machine like this.