Would you trade Wilkerson for Rivers?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetastic, May 27, 2015.

1. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

i said it earlier in this thread and when it was mentioned in others... im ok trading wilkerson if it comes to it. but no way do i trade him for a win now qb on the wrong side of 30. We arent close enough to being a superbowl team to go that route, and we are already too heavily invested in 30+ players to trade a 25 year old asset for another one. Unless you think we are dark horse SB contenders now, you simply cant be for swapping mo for rivers. and i think its pretty far fetched to think rivers is the piece that makes us a superbow team.

I'd be all for trading mo for a QB under 30, or impact players at areas of need 27 an under(ILB, OT, S, WR, Pass Rushing DE or LB)

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Horrible jump shot too. I would trade for him to coach the Jets? Straight up for wilkerson? Can't hit the 3? Pass

You know....seriously...wonder if the hesitation is his motor/heart. If behind the scenes the Jets are sending a message

Now before the nut jobs and quacks waste Petros bandwidth with the attacks....do not look at me. Wasn't it klecko that said he needed to develop a fire in his belly? Hey...I like the guy...but for the money he is talking about...well let's just say it's a close call. I do not remember many games he dominated. He was just very good most of the time...top 5 at his position?

3. jaywayne12

Yes... Klecko

Wilkerson, who recorded a career-high 10 sacks last season, is generally regarded as the best defensive player on the team. Klecko spoke glowingly of the former first-round pick's talent, but questioned his motor.

"I think there's a few too many plays he gives up on a little bit," Klecko said. "You know, he's big enough to hunt bear with a switch, there's no doubt. He's an unbelievable talent, but he has to put it out there every single play. Now, sure, everybody is going to say, 'Yeah, he does.' No, he doesn't, I'm telling you right now. He needs to put it out there every single play. Now, (Sheldon) Richardson does that."

4. jaywayne12

Bullshit.... Herm Edwards was the most overrated qb ever

(Crap....this fun...saying things that junc would drool at being able to pounce on and correct...and actually be right for once...yet he can't hit the reply key)

Royal Tee likes this.
  5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I see you have a darkside Mr. Wayne :)

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. jaywayne12

Lol...he brings out the worst in me....ok...I'm done with him...for today :)

7. jaywayne12

Hey cman I found the weekend report you needed and posted it sir.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Got it pardner. Tanx Much!

9. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member