Jets Fans Mock Brady With Billboards

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hwismer, May 12, 2015.

1. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

Tom Shady Was the best they could come up with???
    We may as well taken shots at the entire afc east
    Brady Cheats
    Rex Likes Feet
    Miami is Weak

2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Waste of money. But since it was an anonymous "group" and the billboards went up virtually overnight, it was probably either Woody or his wife, there wasn't enough time for a group of random Jets fans to get together and raise that much money, it took like 2 full weeks for the Fire Idzik idiots to get enough money for just one billboard

3. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the FIRE BELICHECK billboards outside nick and cut stadium

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

but this is our Super Bowl! let all the great Jet fans enjoy this. we finally did it!

5. Gunther

Gunther Member

What kind of stupid shit is this. Damn, I knew people who have money were pretty stupid, but damn. Win something you dumb fucks. We haven't been to a Super bowl since 69. Brady had nothing to do with that. Owners who don't know the game put us in this situation. Learn how to fucking win instead of acting like a bitch who doesn't know how to win.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Lame.

Glad that at least they're over in the land 'o Bon Jovi

7. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Why would respectable Jet fans do something this insanely stupid? We are not in a position to mock anyone. We have not won shit.
    The guys that help paid for the stupid billboard need to handcuff themselves with the Pat fans at the NFL headquarters. Apparently misery loves company.

8. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of cheaters. NE gets everything that's coming their way. Bunch of pompous, devious sneaks who think they are above the shield of the NFL. Appropriate.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

This sort of thing has a nasty way of coming back to bite in the ass one day. I'm not so sure starting this trend is a good thing as this could easily come back to haunt us one day in various forms on a billboard someplace.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

11. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I fucking hate the billboards. It looks childish and petty.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  12. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

the billboard nonsense really is childish, and a way for some individuals to draw attention to themselves.

i wanted Idzik gone in the worst way last year, but did not like the billboard approach.
    same thing here..
    not to mention giving the opponent motivation rather than letting the rest of the country devour their reputation for us..

it's better for us Jet fans to lay back, and to enjoy the show.

13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Doesnt look like Stuart Weitzman to me

74 and joe like this.
  14. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

Like we need to motivate the Pats anymore. Im sure this will be all over their locker come Week 6. Please, enough of these damn billboards.

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i think i made it pretty clear in the last billboard thread how i feel about these things. they are moronic and just downright a waste. donate that money. help out a friend or family member in need with that money. shit, even save that money. dont blow it on something like this thats not even really that funny. just stupid

16. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

What a few Jets fans want to do in their spare time doesn't bother me.

Is it childish? Sure. But for all we know it could be college kids setting all these billboards up.

Non issue for me.

FlaJet likes this.
  17. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

It's obviously not from a bunch of blue collar Jets fans that pooled their resources like the Idzik billboards, there was no awareness made to Jets fans about this and they appeared almost overnight after the NFL announced punishment, it's either an anonymous funded bunch of billboards from Woody or somebody else with very deep pockets (maybe Adam Sandler or some other Hollywood fan) who can afford to throw away 100k on something frivolous and dumb like this

18. dreamwalker

dreamwalker New Member

Well one thing is for sure, you guys moved way up on my respect list. I spent 40 years disliking the Jets so it took quite some time before an old dog learns new tricks but after 3 trips to metlife over the last 3 years, I realized that the fans have been really good to me, the only difference was we cheered for different teams and after these billboards I realized we have something in common! New England brought the rest of us (in the east) together. More impressively is what our teams are doing to our defensive line. If the Patriots is watched closely for cheating and after Brady gets to face the three best defensive lines in football 6 times a year, Id be surprised if shady doesn't just ride off into the sunset...
    signed a dolphins fan
    GOOD JOB GUYS

19. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Nevermind I put a asterisk next to his name on purpose

20. Good cause I'm more of a RATT guy myself.

I don't like the billboards.I'd much rather we lurk in the shadows;sit back & enjoy the show.

But do think their fans have it coming. The way they pointed the finger back at us in 07 when THEY got caught cheating AGAINST us.That whole "Rats" campaign(no pun intended).What a joke that was. Trying to make us feel inferior & that they were above the rules. Screw them.

While not in good taste or manner I can understand the Billboard orchestrator's perspective.

FlaJet and joe like this.