Jace Amaro said Jets lacked Accountability last year. Rex responds

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dom, Apr 15, 2015.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If that were true surely you'd have no problem getting 5 posters to co-sign. But since it's patently false and classic junk troll bait it will do nothing more that get a rise out of people and continue to derail the thread. this thread is about junk now ... another one bites the dust.

Not one poster will co-sign your trollish self evaluation.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I don't care what average fans wowed by meaningless fantasy #s think. My track record speaks for itself, I can't help if nitwits cannot read what I post.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

4. nyjunc

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Don't backpedal...you've stated T. Brady is the best qb ever. You started a thread on this very Jet message board saying just that.

6. nyjunc

I never backpedal and you should read. I said it was my opinion he is the greatest ever and that is exactly how I feel. I have never seen anyone better. it sucks that a div rival has such a player but I am an adult and can deal w/ the reality of the situation. another hated Jets rival is in my top 5 as well(Marino). it's too bad we have never had such a QB on our team.

7. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

*cough*

8. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

After seeing this it's hard for me to excuse myself after I complimented you and even said you were "brilliant." (that was a joke!) You had a few good points on the Favre mess esp when a couple of bullies on this board demand everyone to accept anything they say as the gospel. And if you don't agree with them you're a moron. I was afraid I could feed the monster and possibly I did. Your knowledge of Qbs based on what you say can fit on the top of a thimble. I would say it's below zero.

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I just find it hilarious you felt the need to start a thread on the subject....in a NY Jet forum.

Just doesn't seem that's what an above-average fan would do...

10. nyjunc

There is no monster but when I am called out I respond. NO ONE on this site knows QBs better than me. Don't be like most that don't read my posts and just perceive what they want to out of a few words. Read what I have actually written. the perception is I think Mark Sanchez is great, that's not reality. the perception is I think Peyton Manning sucks, that is not reality.

11. nyjunc

it was relevant, the SB just ended and I witnessed greatness and wanted to discuss. I felt before the game he was neck and neck w/ Montana but watching him lead his team back from 10 down in the 4th qtr of the SB against that D pushed him to #1 for me. whether the D blew it(again) or not had no relevance. I appreciate greatness, I just hope someday we can have a QB in that discussion.

12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The reason this Brett Favre nonsense went on so long was because no one was willing to let the other guy have the last word. So it kept growing like the monster it was with the culprits like me saying the same thing over and over again. I admit I was a moron for perpetuating it. The best posters make their points and then shut up. No matter what their adversaries say. So I'm going to say this one time and not reply to your answer because I don't want this to go on any further: You don't know squat about Qbs.

14. nyjunc

you are definitely one of our best posters, w/ a well articulated and backed up argument like that how could you not be? [​IMG] if you are going to post off topic nonsense like this then don't bother posting at all. if you want to debate I am here.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

no, you absolutely don't. You have no idea when to give up on a QB. You also give the QB too much credit for team accomplishments.

You can continue patting yourself on the back though. No one believes that crap.

16. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

junc certainly is a confident fella for a guy that gets undressed by everyone once a Sanchez discussion starts. Who even says that?

17. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Jace Amaro would be so upset if he could read this thread.

18. nyjunc

I dominated those threads, the issue is average fans that can't read what I am actually writing.

let's have some fun:

tell me what you think my opinion of Mark Sanchez is?

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Wrong?

The Waterboy likes this.
  20. nyjunc

None of our average fans believe it b/c all they care about are meaningless fantasy #s.

what does not knowing when to give up on a QB have to do w/ anything?

team accomplishments are most important, if a QB isn't making his team better then what good is that QB? and in most of the cases we discuss we are discussing QBs w/ tons of talent around them. weak argument as usual.