Robert Kraft tampers with Revis again...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by klecko73, Mar 23, 2015.

1. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

Well as you said earlier, the thing that pisses me off is the double standard. Kraft gets a "free pass" by the media and for whatever reason has entered the pantheon of NFL owners because of his 4 super bowl wins. No one ever bothers to discuss the Tuck Rule, Spygate, rampant PED use in the NE organization which they have been dinged for multiple times, Deflategate, and now tampering. Of course they also conveniently forget that Robert Kraft knows a lot about tampering as he tampered with Bill Belichicken when he was under contract as the HC of the NYJ. Belichicken steals his $1 million bonus from dead Leon Hess and bolts to NE and Kraft is fined the lost of the 1st round pick.

Think about... Has any NFL franchise LOST 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR CHEATING? Nope, just the NE Patriots and no one says a thing.

And I am sure that NE fans will start with the Parcells bullshit but that was a completely different scenario. Parcells had an out clause in his contract if the franchise was sold which he exercised. Kraft refused to honor the contract Parcells signed. The compensation negotiated by the NFL was to settle the grievances filed by Parcells and NE and not a result of tampering by the Jets.

The bottom-line is that the NE Patriots under Robert Kraft have systemically cheated during the past 15-20 years under Kraft, Belichicken and chief spymaster Ernie Adams yet are lauded as a model franchise. That is what happens when you win 4 Super Bowls, control the commissioner's compensation package and chair the TV contract committee. Kraft's press conference before the Super Bowl this year was nothing more than a bully move to put Goodell in his place and anyone who can't see that is missing everything that goes on in what has increasingly become the most corrupt sports league in America. I used to think the NBA was bad but what Kraft has done is far far worse. The only reason the other 30 owners (with the exception of Woody who at least pokes the bear) don't push back is because they are making a crapload of money.

I thought the football gods would settle the score during the Super Bowl but Pete Carroll became Pete Carroll again during the last play of the game. My only hope is that justice will be served come this season.

Someone better wake-up the Patriot Killer, BERNARD F$%#@$ POLLARD!!!

2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Don't forget when Belichicks BFF Nick Saban was walking out that Miami Dolphins door and all of a sudden the Pats wanted to poison pill Wes Welker out of nowhere, I wonder who gave Belidick the tailor made scouting report on that guy and who also told him exactly what the Phins couldn't afford to lose in that situation

Yup no tampering going on there at all

TNJet likes this.
  3. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

No, The point is we don't need some numb nut past fan coming on this board invading threads only when they refer to anything related to their cheating scum bag team.

4. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Love this post..;):):D:p

5. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

6. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

All this does is make things worst for the jets. Effectively, the jets are admitting they tampered with revis.

If you do keep the 6th overall pick, i heard vernon gholston's brother is available.

7. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

For off troll rdon't you have deflate some balls. The cheaters have a history of cheating.
    And idiots like you should be banned not because you are a pats fan but belga use you bring absolutely nothing to a conversation. Not even pictures of you sister/wifee.
    I will help help there I am calling you inbred

8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Much like this one; Buttwipe
    In 1982, Kenneth "Game Day" Sims was taken by the Patriots with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft. Coming out of the Texas Longhorn's program, he was considered to be the next great defensive end in theNFL.

Sims ended up never becoming a consistently good player for the Pats, let alone a great one. He tallied just 17 sacks in his eight seasons in the league.

He played in all 16 regular season games for the Patriots only once (1984) and only recorded 3.5 sacks that season.

The team also had a number of problems with Sims during his time with NE on and off the field. In 1990, Sims was charged with possession of cocaine and was released by the Patriots after showing up to camp completely out of shape.

Sims is arguably the biggest bust in Patriots history.

9. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Doesn't count since most patstards don't know the pats existed before 2001

phubbadaman and FlaJet like this.
  10. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

is there a poll on when the Patriots filed charges?

12. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

What did u say?

[​IMG]

FlaJet likes this.
  13. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

15. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Well that's not 90% but I think a pool result from over 200 thousand people in a balanced poll is far more convincing than a poll that is worded in such a manipulative way that that it is almost telling the viewer which way to vote and only has a turnout of 35k.

[​IMG]

16. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

17. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

What do you mean "We won the Super Bowl?" How did you contribute?

News flash. Jerking off in your parents basement did not help the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

18. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

GFU u asswipe patfag.. You and your team are nothing but cheaters, Go spill your BS on your own site..
    [​IMG]

19. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

It is over 90% of the states. I see 4 states out of 50 in red. The rest all think they cheated. The poll was in NESN. Not a NY site.

20. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

Is this the same bartscott that's getting his rear end kicked in the pats forum?