Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

There is nothing stating the ref gives a team the legal weight of their preference. The balls were weighed about 2 hours before the game and then given over to both teams. So your theory that the refs gave all the heavier balls to the Colts is just that. The bottom line is that all Patriots balls except one weighed at halftime were under the legal limit. And no Colts balls measured under.

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lolzzz

3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

TGG, at least he finally realized what everyone was saying 4 pages later. Let's give the man some props!

4. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Didn't answer the question, bro.

5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

Lets just assume for a moment the colts balls were stamped at 13.5 psi with pats at 12.5

These are the facts of the case:

At halftime the balls were reported to be 2 pounds lower than the legal limit.

There is video evidence of a patriots employee entering the bathroom with the footballs for a duration of 90 seconds.

The colts balls remained in the legal range throughout the game.

After the game; the pats balls were still in the range.

..... These all lead up to some foul play; considering that even if the colts balls deflated; how come they deflated a smaller amount than the pats? How come the balls didnt deflate during the second half and the colts balls stayed within range throughout the game? Why did the lats enployee enter the bathroom?

Those are the only questions that matter. Everything else is just bullshit deflecting

6. benhamean

benhamean Member

Oh boy.
    Follow along. Who makes the balls available? The refs? Necroyeti? Or Each Team?
    This is a hard one. What shall the inflation of the balls be? 2 pounds? Giraffe pounds? or 12 1/2 to 13 1/2 pounds?

Final Jeorpady for all the marbles, Alex- if Each Team provides their own balls, and if the PSI of those balls shall be 12 1/2 to 13 1/2 pounds, then is it possible for one team to provide balls that are at a different pressure than those of the other team, and still be in legal limits? Yes? No? Potato?

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Lao -Tsuichick:

"Say nothing and nothing will not be talked about."

[​IMG]

FlaJet likes this.
  8. New England Patriots

I like how we can determine the facts. These are the facts of the case:

The Jets team mascot deflated the balls when the cameras weren't looking.

9. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

No not at all. We love the Jets. That's why we're here. When I'm not watching the Patriots win my second favorite thing to do as an NFL fan is to watch the Jets lose. Nobody finds more creative ways to lose than the Jets and I love them for it. It's like getting to watch a free train wreck every Sunday.

New England Patriots likes this.
  10. New England Patriots

You didn't ask any questions, bro.

11. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

Why do most people enter a bathroom? Maybe to take a leak? Hold on I'll be right back ....... yeah that took about 90 seconds.

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Nice try Spanky (weak sauce btw) but the fact remains: you're blowing a Friday on a Jets message board.

13. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

That's because you have not yet had the opportunity to learn how to be part of winning dynasty and embrace the hatred. Your insignificant franchise known as the Jets has only taught you loss and jealousy.

14. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

Yes and I'm being paid handsomely to do it. You wish you were me fool.

15. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

As I suspected you just became a fan in 2000.

I've been a Devils fan since 1982. That dynasty they built they did it the right way.

And I didn't spend my weeks after winning our Cups visiting a Rangers fan forum.

I didn't need to.

And when I say "didn't need to" I really mean "am not pathetic".

_

16. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Yeah and they carry a bag of footballs with them. LOL
    This thread would have died long ago except pat fans keep wanting to get the last word on a Jet board. Won't happen and I bet most of U would have gone back to the hole U came from if your team would have lost the sb. (congrats on the win now go home)
    Most of our fans would like this thread to just end. U hate us, good go pronounce your hatred on your board. As far as Jet fans hating your team go google the biggest cheaters in sports,

17. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

No actually I became a fan in 1974 when Jim Plunkett was QB. Grew up near the stadium actually. The linebacker Steve Nelson and kicker John Smith were my neighbors. Back when many of the games were blacked out due to low attendance I would go to the stadium to buy $6 bleacher seats from scalpers in the old Schaefer Stadium. I've suffered plenty with this team.

18. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Hahahaaa first link on google

http://www.pressroomvip.com/biggest-cheaters-in-sports-history/

BIGGEST CHEATERS IN SPORTS HISTORY
    JAN 22, 2015 AT 2:24 PM|
    BY SEAN HASPEL

In the world of sports, a single point or second can make the difference between victory and the eternal glory and sometimes millions of dollars that come with it, or defeat and its accompanying shame and descent into irrelevancy and/or unemployment. With stakes such as these, combined with the inherently competitive nature necessary to be a high-level athlete or coach, it’s no wonder that sports history is littered with cheaters – from established legends desperate to further their illustrious careers, to hungry up-and-comers willing to do anything to break through.

[​IMG]
    (Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)
    They say “if you arent cheating, you arent trying”. If that’s true, then these sports figures were all trying VERY hard. Click below to see our list of Sports’ 14 Biggest Cheaters Of All Time!
    _

FlaJet likes this.
  19. EvilEmpire

EvilEmpire New Member

Oh you are incorrect sir. I do not hate you. I pity you and find you amusing. The only reason I am here is I sensed that there were weak minded fools that I could prey upon on the internet and that led me to this forum. I find your hatred of my team spiritually satisfying as if your words typed onto the screen are nourishing my very soul.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I usually bring a massive bag of footballs with me when I take a leak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.