Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? I've been here the whole time.

We don't have to show you guys anything. YOU have to show us. And you're not.

You guys are the jokers coming to a rival board begging for validation.

That's all this is.

_

2. JStokes

You realize how pathetic that is?

When my teams have won championships, I don't go to rivals teams boards to celebrate, I celebrate with my brethren.

You're spending HOURS on a Jets fan forum trying to convince JET fans that you didn't cheat.

It's pathetic.

_

3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Why would it make no sense that the Patriots balls were at 12.5 and the Colts balls were at 13.5?

4. New England Patriots

Joker - You are accusing us of cheating. The NFL has not accused the Patriots of cheating. You have determined the Patriots cheated without proof.

And it's about to blow up in your face. What are you going to do then? Easy. You are just going to say it's an NFL coverup. You can validate my parking ticket, joker.

5. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I'm not going to defend Rex Ryan that's for sure. Or my team's incompetency. I acknowledge it. And I said your team is great even though behind the scenes they are dirty stinking lousy cheaters. But competent cheaters and not imbeciles like us. At least with us there isn't a credibility gap. We fully admit our deficiencies. Your team on the other hand won't admit a fault and because of that you're beyond contempt.

6. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Why would the ref do that. The assumption being that he wanted to start the game on an even playing field. All you're giving is an extreme possibility that makes no fucking sense. Keep trying.

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Wicked snazzy! _______
    _ _ _ _ _

Patsfan memo to self:
    establish an account on a Jets message
    board apres' Super Bowl for the purpose of attempting to convince a bunch of Jet fans that the Patriots didn't deliberately DEFLATE their game balls to the extent that.......

pee es eye 12.5 ....pfffttt....

8. New England Patriots

The team would set the balls where the QB likes them and the ref would confirm they were within range. If one QB likes it at 13.5 and the other at 12.5, the ref would leave them as is because they are both legal, but different, PSI.

9. benhamean

benhamean Member

Learn the rules. The teams get the balls to break in as they like, then the officials 'sign them in' for game use. There is a RANGE of acceptable pressures the balls can be, LEGALLY.

10. JStokes

You mad bro? This seems a bit harsh.

Besides, WE didn't accuse the Patriots of cheating--the rest of the country did. We're just part of the masses that know the Patriots cheated.

Again.

We don't need proof because (i) this isn't a court of law, it's a court of public opinion in which you've already been convicted and (ii) we make the rules here, not you.

But again, you seem a bit mad. Maybe the stink surrounding your organization is starting to waft over you and you realize no one will ever give your franchise the credit you think it deserves.

If I were a Pat fan I'd be freaking PISSED at my team and my coach for not allowing me to enjoy my championships without the stigma of being called Cheatriots for all time.

_

11. benhamean

benhamean Member

If you have a Patriots related thread, expect participants, even some that don't agree with you.
    Don't like it, stick to your Jets.

12. benhamean

benhamean Member

...joined 12/8/2010

13. JStokes

I welcome Patriots fans in Deflategate, Spygate, FilmGate, Cheatgate, Tampergate, Headsetgate discussions.

And when I say "welcome' I really mean "pity".

_

FlaJet likes this.
  14. New England Patriots

Poof.

15. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Where is the proof on that. That refs allow that kind of shit to transpire. I don't think that happens. You probably made it up.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lmao this is just too good

17. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

There are quite a few questions yet to be answered and disgruntled Jets people might be, as has been reported - at the center of this entire thing.

I never would have guessed this thread would go so long and now weeks after the super bowl the media are turning a microscope onto former Jets employees holding a grudge.

That's as real as the deflation charge right now. What's crazy to me is the nature of these leaks. WHO is doing it and why? I'd love to see the lid blown off who is operating with these leaks and how. It seems someone feels the need to manipulate public opinion ahead of the results. And then they keep getting rebuffed. Why?

18. benhamean

benhamean Member

19. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

If you want to get paranoid I'd say it's coming from the New England end. And Kraft Enterprises is trying to run interference for their corporate enterprise. Just like they would for any other of their disreputable commodities. I don't know it's just a guess and I admit very prejudiced on my part. But as good an unproven theory as these NEP numb nuts are tossing out.

20. JStokes

I have never posted on a fan forum of another team, but I just clicked on Patsfags.com and there are at least 2 DOZEN active threads on Deflategate. Hell, they even have a whole sub forum on it. I'd suspect every team's fan forum has a long active discussion on it.

Why would you have guessed that this thread WOUDN'T have gone on this long. Especially considering the investigation is still ongoing.

Not talking about it is not going to make the Pats less of cheaters.

_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.