Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

junk are one of the wall street cheating bretheren? its all ok right?

2. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The info is out there. The air pressure for only the Patriots balls was decreased. Plus they caught the Asst. Equipment Mgr. on tape taking all of the balls into a closed area before the game. Then they measured the balls at halftime and all of the NEP balls except for one was deflated. Plus they had been warned by the Colts and maybe the Ravens about these kinds of shenanigans going on. You might not ever have a video of the Patriots guy actually deflating the balls. But all of the circumstantial evidence is pretty complete.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Who the fuck are you granting us permission to do what we want to do?

If we wanted your permission we'd go over to PatsFag.com and ask.

You're the pathetic trolls coming here begging for validation.

You're not getting it.

_

NY Jets68 likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

"""Let me say... if it comes out the Patriots knowingly did do something truly wrong (i.e. they took air out of balls after refs had inspected), I will be the first to post here blasting them""""

yeah fuckin right.

5. Burning Elvii

i knew you'd come with this. Looks like NY beat them with defense and luck, and mind you.....the other owners piped in on it. You think they were going to outright attempt it in those years, in the big game?
    HA

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Normally, I would say you're missing getting laid enough, but that would require the assumption that you've actually gotten laid in the past.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  7. Burning Elvii

Enjoy the hate, pat fan. Deal with the backlash, it will come along with the price of tainted victories

8. Burning Elvii

might be guilty of incest however....if anything remotely close.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

No I get it. The niners cheating is okay in your eyes because it just is. But you don't like the Pats so their cheating is the biggest deal in the world

New England Patriots likes this.
  10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You're not exactly draping yourself in glory either, ace.

11. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Where is your conclusive proof coming from. You need a confession or a video of a Patriots staff member deflating the balls. So are you saying if they cannot come up with either of these there is no case against them. It's unlikely that anyone in the NEP org is going to rat. Plus almost impossible they have tape of deflating the balls. Other than that there is plenty of evidence. And of course common sense something lacking in your argument.

12. EmbraceTheHate

EmbraceTheHate Active Member

Can't speak for the others... I absolutely don't need/want validation. I have zero crises of conscience absolutely LOVING the 4 rings. This is as much about watching the herd mentality for me... and enjoying, check that, embracing it. In the face of no facts... just pure, blinding hate. The kind that causes people to say things like "The Colts balls didn't deflate", when that is literally, an impossible statement so long as they weren't allowed time to get back to prior room temperature.

I am loving it all.

13. EmbraceTheHate

This is where we disagree. I have yet to see any evidence that you point to. Just rumors/tweets that get contradicted every passing day. Unless you want to just hold onto the initial "11 out of 12 balls were massively deflated" argument... in which case, you're clearly just trying to believe what you want.

14. Burning Elvii

Hey fuck off

15. Burning Elvii

you can't read

16. EmbraceTheHate

See. Jets and Pats fans can get along after all... and agree on certain things!

17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

You can't keep up with the thread. You keep intentionally ignoring the headset issue because you don't want to address it because it makes you look like a giant hypocrite.

This would be a lot more honest if you would just say "I don't like the Patriots so I'm going to believe whatever reality I want regardless of the facts"

nyjunc likes this.
  18. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

The NFL hasn't released it's evidence. The only evidence is coming via leaks which have been conflicting to say the least. People believe the "evidence" which supports their desired outcome. There is no "proof of cheating" or "proof of innocence" at this stage of the public investigation, no matter how many times it's been said in this thread. We can speculate, but there is limited value added to the discussion if we don't even know if they cheated. That is why the more productive, albeit sometimes ridiculous, discussion is being centered around whether stickum is illegal/legal, the 49ers championships are tainted/not tainted, Jets fans hypocrisy/legitimate gripes about the Patriots vs. every other NFL team. These are legitimate conversations instead of the rampant speculation on both sides that took up the first 150 pages of this thread.

19. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

We've been over this a million times. All the NEP balls measured at half time of the game were deflated. The Colts balls were regulation weight. That's a fact not a rumor. Plus the video of the Patriots Asst. Equip. Mgr. taking the balls into an enclosed area before the game. Balls weighed before the game-ok, balls weighed at halftime-only NEP balls deflated. What else do you want. Not rumors.

20. EmbraceTheHate

Now you're just being dense for the sake of your bias. That's fine. As long as we all know where we stand in being able to discuss it. If you have failed to grasp how Patriots balls could legitimately (ie not doctored) be below 12.5 psi at halftime (but above that during pre-game) AND how Colts balls could be above 12.5 psi at halftime (ie starting with higher psi perhaps?), then I can no longer help you. And by "enclosed area", you mean bathroom. Yes, very strange indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.