Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yes, something like:

"And the Tampa Bay Bucs are ON THE CLOCK...and the Patriots will be fined $25,000 for equipment violations"

_

NY Jets68 likes this.
  2. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

The little league story is getting a lot of press. The players have patches on their uniforms stating "I won't cheat".
    Gosh I pray sb49 is rescinded, that would be a dream. Maybe a story like that is something the nfl can't turn a blind eye too if they want to survive and not lose the fans

Pats fans would spontaneous combust

3. JStokes

The Patriot Way has infected our youth.

I weepz for the children.

_

4. Burning Elvii

Where are those delusional Jim Jones fans......... They disappear when the cold hard truths come out.

Rationalized asshats, Yes the children have been conditioned by generations mistake ladies adults......weeps

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

they may wear gloves w/ a tackified substance meaning if it is manufactured that way. stickum adheres to a football. the sticky gloves help receivers catch passes but the ball would not stick if your hand was on top of the ball w/ the glove, w/ stickum it would stick.

were the Pats using illegal players?

NE has been doing what pretty much very team has been doing, they are just getting caught. this is such a nonsensical issue born from jealousy of a great franchise.

BeastBeach likes this.
  6. nyjunc

Rice is in the news b/c he said NE should have an * for cheating. Rice was ok w/ Bill Walsh scripting plays and then turning off headset so opponents had to turn theirs off and then Rice admitted he cheated w/ stickum. Said he KNEW it was cheating. This is why Rice is brought into the conversation.

BeastBeach likes this.
  7. nyjunc

with a tackified surface, they may not add to it to make it tackified.

#3967 nyjunc, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    BeastBeach likes this.
  8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

People hating on others success. We see it all the time. Pretty sad

9. Burning Elvii

Success attained by cheating, the little league story only proves the point even further. men orchestrate bending the rules to achieve the accolades and glory........people lose their consciences or never had me to begging with.

New England is forever going to be scarred by continuous line stepping, outright cheating and cheating undiscovered.

All of their Super Bowl wins should be vacated because it's not a player doing it, it's an organizational hierarchy of deceit.

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Did you exist on this forum before this issue? Seems like you owe your success to the Patriots lol

11. nyjunc

that's an interesting question. looking at his post history every single post is about the Pats. Something tells me this is a poster that created a new username for this.

BeastBeach likes this.
  12. Burning Elvii

wow, you two dingalings get a prize for finally getting that one....woooo whoo...... a yoohoo for you both

13. Burning Elvii

I owe my success to the Pats? How you do come to this outlandish notion? Put down the crack pipe son

14. JStokes

Yeah I can't stand when folks hate on ARod and Lance Armstrong :D

_

BrowningNagle likes this.
  15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I just want to know who you are. I would guess abyzmul but he is a lot funnier

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Even they get way too much hate. Lance Armstrong is out there with one testicle in a sport where all the good cyclists were dopers. Big deal. So he denied it. Big deal. I would deny it too given how most sports fans are complete morons who don't know the first thing about PEDs.

And we act like A-Rod is the only guy who used steroids in baseball

17. Burning Elvii

I am neither, just a fan from another team who hates NE more than anyone on here.

18. JStokes

Ok so are you denying that people hate them? That htey are just "jealous" of them?

Are you denying folks right to hate them?

Btw, I was and still am a Lance fan. I bike a lot and he's one of the reasons I started 30 years ago.

But he threw a ton of people under the bus and ruined lives, as did ARod (who I detest).

It's not jealousy.

It's human nature to hate those who have gained fame and success on the basis of cheating.

_

Burning Elvii likes this.
  19. JStokes

Btw, I hope you weren't calling me a moron sports fan who knows nothing about PEDs.

I administered over 10,000 shots of HGH (Nutropin AQ) to my children when they were younger--not as a performance enhancers mind you. I know more about PEDs than most sports fans.

_

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Er, I would've thought the idea of comparing a Super Bowl-winning team to a bunch of Little Leaguers being stripped of their title would've been interpreted as obvious, over-the-top, "piling on" facetiousness. The idea of Goodell taking away Kraft's Lombardi trophy a la Vlad Putin and his ring? ...really?...

And as for chalking it up to jealously, do you really think that the affections of all died-in-the-wool Jet fans' towards their team need include being jealous of other teams? If you do, you so don't get it. There are so many of 'us' Jet fans who support this team lock, stock and barrel -- totally independent of any 'jealously' regarding other teams, NE included. Like the song goes, when you're a Jet, you're a Jet ALL THE WAY, from your first cigarette to your last dying day. As far as NE goes, I've found the whole self-righteous, self-scripted and promoted "The Patriot Way" mantra to be a sham and I now find it delightfully amusing in a P.R. trainwreck sort of way that that same media that helped to ordain it are now sniping at them with a jaundiced eye. The same way I would had it been any other non-Jet entity (NYG, Dallas, etc.). Jealously? Not on my Jet-watch.

NY Jets68 and Burning Elvii like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.