Better Call Saul on AMC

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JStokes, Feb 7, 2015.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

2 night premiere, starts Sunday and Monday night.

6 years before Breaking Bad.

Looking forward to it.

_

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah!

I've been waiting for this for a while. This should be awesome

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to it as well. I know the first episode is after walking dead tomorrow night but did they announce what time Monday night?

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

reviews have been stellar, some calling the first few episodes better then some Breaking Bad's stuff.

5. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Not usually interested in spin-offs, but this one will be an exception. Sounds awesome, and the early episodes are apparently more than awesome.

6. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

So Excited !!! Love the fact that there will be 2 episodes in 2 nights

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I can't wait.

8. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

To be fair Breaking Bad starts off somewhat slow ... looking forward to tonight tho!

9. JStokes

Ok, pretty good first effort.

Interesting how they are weaving in some of the characters from Breaking Bad. I initially thought it was a prop to ride the coat tails of BB (well, it is a spin off) but the more I thought about it--he became Saul based upon his relationships with some of those characters.

Great seeing Mike again.

Literally most of the bad guys from BB could show up in this series since most of them were introduced to WW by Saul. You figure Bill Burr is going to make an appearance.

_

10. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Love the cinematography. The opening scene was perfect. I hope they revisit the aftermath more in future episodes.

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Great first episode! What a night on AMC! Back to back great shows.

12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

It was. Hearkening back to those bleak days of the end was great. I remember Saul making some wisecrack on BB about ending up like that, in the Cinnabun store, don't remember the exact line or store he mentioned tho.
    I think there will be a lot that type thing, of tying into BB with references and such.

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What a smart show, it's more then just a Saul spin off...It really is a coming of age story of a man who goes from Mcgill to Saul.

What a great first episode. LOVE THE OPENING Segment. I hope we get more of that stuff.

14. steve stone

steve stone Member

Ah….sports and tv…it must be nice to have a brain satisfied by the most trivial and mind numbing things in the world.
    Looking forward to a television show coming out? Pathetic.
    Let me guess..get home from work around 6 7 every night and watch tv until 11??
    That’s a lovely life you have. Real enriching. Watching generically bad tv.
    Is ignorance bliss?

15. JStokes

LOL nice troll job.

_

16. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="JStokes, post: 3191527, member: 19848"]LOL nice troll job.

_[/QUOTE]
    I have been on this site for months…talked about football, music, politics, etc. I am clearly not a troll.
    But that would be your response because as usual you have nothing to say but some boring old childhood comment. For example, resorting to calling someone a troll, who is clearly not a troll and generally only comments on his own threads, is a perfect illustration of your cultural deafness.
    I don’t expect much more from some lame dude whose sole purpose in life is to watch tv and sports.
    Now go on and make another 5 year old comment.

17. JStokes

I have been on this site for months…talked about football, music, politics, etc. I am clearly not a troll.
    But that would be your response because as usual you have nothing to say but some boring old childhood comment. For example, resorting to calling someone a troll, who is clearly not a troll and generally only comments on his own threads, is a perfect illustration of your cultural deafness.
    I don’t expect much more from some lame dude whose sole purpose in life is to watch tv and sports.
    Now go on and make another 5 year old comment.[/QUOTE]

Nice troll job.

_

18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

JStokes enjoys sports AND television? Haha what a goof he is!

19. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="JStokes, post: 3191545, member: 19848"]I have been on this site for months…talked about football, music, politics, etc. I am clearly not a troll.
    Now go on and make another 5 year old comment.[/QUOTE]

Nice troll job[​IMG].

_[/QUOTE]

That’s what I figured another 5 year old remark.
    Hide behind your boring lame remarks all you want. You are a follower, boring, loser with not one iota of uniqueness about you. Just another lame loser following along. You are the troll of life.
    But hey, to each his own.
    Nice, I wtched the 2011 giants superbowl Saturday. Lovely how the jets talked shit and then propelled the giants to a super bowl. Nice watching Jacobs call rex ryan a fat head coach who needs to shut his mouth. Its shut now.
    “Nice troll job”

20. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="The Dark Knight, post: 3191557, member: 1597"]JStokes enjoys sports AND television? Haha what a goof he is![/QUOTE]
    Nothing wrong with enjoying sports and television…something very wrong and pathetic with that being the only things he enjoys.
    Post after post on this site nothing but tv and posting comments about it to strangers? Utterly pathetic.
    The high school mentality of message boards dictates you must defend him. So go ahead.