Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

What do you guys care what Jets fans think, anyways. You won the Super Bowl and we finished last. I think NEP fans get almost as big a charge from our ineptness as you do your success. I know that Belichick does. On this board you guys are guilty. No fair trial. Do you really care?

#3681 pclfan, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Not only on this board. Basically the entire country.

Yes they care.

They really really care because they need validation.

That they will never get.

Cheating fucks.

_

3. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Once again, it's not that the outcome of the game is being questioned. It's your team's integrity and a question of why your team feels the need to cheat time and time again when it is already an elite franchise. It's amazing how you guys can't get this through your skulls.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  4. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

That's not true for me. Before Belichick it was really a back and forth rivalry that you guys had the edge on. I remember watching Keyshawn doing the 'slit his throat' touchdown dance about 40' in front of me one freezing cold night in Foxboro thinking our team was going straight back into obscurity with this softie of a coach with a female's last name. How do you go from Parcells to Pete Carroll? Curtis Martin was gone? It fucking sucked.

I was really pissed when Parcells went down there and took all of our former players. As great as he made us he also fucked us over about 3 days before we lost in the Super Bowl.... I'm still convinced that was a big reason why we lost.

It's totally going to reverse again at some point, you're in the New York market and in some respects will always have some kind of edge just from geography and players looking for endorsement deals. I obviously am happy about the way things have gone for the last 15 years but it also seems like yesterday that it was reversed and you guys had our coach (which by the way... was really the first time we ever were on the map as an actual NFL football team.)

So I mean... it's been lopsided - but I respect the rivalry and quite honestly as much as it "sucks" to have a tough division it also makes everyone better... makes our division better. Whoever is having a good year has the rest of the AFC East for a scout team on your way to a Super Bowl. Those tough games against the Jets that we can always count on matter - and when time brings change the reverse will be true. It's just how it is.

I like that Rex is staying in the AFC East... I want it to be the elite division.

But no, I am not really interested in what you think of the Patriots but I do like an opposing viewpoint for analysis. I like to hear what's being said around the division to get a handle on where other teams are going.... where the fans want them to go.

#3684 SteveGrogan, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  5. felker

felker Active Member

Read the message I responded to more carefully. The outcomes are being being questioned.

Also where do does this time and time and again stuff come from? Please, what were all these times?

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

They obviously care quite profoundly. Sad, really.

7. hardcharger

hardcharger Trolls

In the case of Jets fans this would be 'Flapyapgate'.

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Oh no guys, jerry rice used stickem! Time to put at asterisk on those titles too!

9. JStokes

I can't hear you, my headset mysteriously just went out.

_

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

You shouldn't mock bill Walsh

11. JStokes

Go with me on this one.

_

12. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I think you're just trying to rub it in. BB has been there now for well over a decade. You haven't been bad for years. It's ancient history. We are not on the same playing field unfortunately. Rex is not a good coach.

13. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

BeastBeach likes this.
  14. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

Maybe Jerry Rice is not the sharpest tool in the shed. How about old man Jerry wait for the results of the investigation. Currently it seems one ball was grossly deflated and funny thing: that was the ball that the Colts had in their possession. But hey, Colts letting air out of the ball when they get pissed about getting their lunch handed to them is not possible. Nope. It was Tom Brady who wanted that one exact ball deflated so he could throw a pick.

Retards. That's what you get when you start convicting people on "rumors" and "sources".

15. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Why don't you guys get a life!

16. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Look all is not peaches and cream about Belichick and Brady here. You're in the belly of the beast. If you want the Kraft read on how wonderful you are go back to your own territory. In the words of an idiot we're not going to kiss Belichick's rings.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

it's ok to deflate the ball some, 2psi is too much though, and obviously of the colts doing.

18. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Deflated footballs in New England has most likely gone on since 2006.

Here's Jerry's quote:

New York Jets seriously need to cheat more. Common practice in the NFL all along. Everything in the NFL is subject to interpretation. There are no real rules per se... and if there were, who gives a shit really? It's all about lifting the trophy.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I promise you the Jets are doing all they can as are the 31 other teams. NE is just stupid enough to keep getting caught.

20. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Woody needs to up his game dining Goodell and taking out Head Officials on party buses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.