Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Check this out, here's how this greasy bastards operate:

State prison
    It is only partially accurate to say that Walpole is the location of Massachusetts Correctional Institution – Cedar Junction, a maximum security prison for males that was originally named "MCI — Walpole" until town residents successfully lobbied in the mid-1980s for the change.[36] In reality, only part of the facility actually lies in Walpole. The southwest part of it lies in the neighboring town of Norfolk, but as Norfolk already has a prison (MCI Norfolk), Cedar Junction was originally known as MCI Walpole

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Keep up!

Btw, love the avatar.

_

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Cedar Junction, because it sounds like home ....

joe likes this.
  4. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

i'll bring something better soon

5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Best case scenario, from the anti-Putz POV, is they lose to Seattle and the "can't win without cheating" mantra haunts them and their fan base til the end of time.
    Worse case: Putz win and we never hear the end of "FU world, Putz don't cheat!"

6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Chinese.

'Hey Ma...I just kicked some ass on the innernet!!'

[​IMG]

Charlie Kelly likes this.
  7. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

That's not part of the narrative. They are cheaters no matter what happens in the SB and the NFL investigation.

You better expect at least 3 people to respond making sure you are on board with the narrative.

8. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

The hell it doesn't matter. Let's be real and I'm not taking up for anyone....but if this was the Jets we wouldn't give a shit if the win was tainted or not. In our eyes it would be a SB win.. No matter if was our first in 44 years or our 3rd one in a row.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You better expect at least 12 footballs to respond .....12 of the Patriots' footballs that is. : )

10. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

*Raises Hand*

How many games have the Pats won over the years because of flat footballs?
    How many times have they made the playoffs because of flat footballs?
    How many playoff games have they won because of flat footballs?
    Within this culture of cheating (i.e. "The Patriot Way"), how many other rules have been broken to gain a competitive advantage?

You're right, the Super Bowl outcome means nothing. The real issue is how they got there.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think they should make the Pats use all 15 PSI balls for the superbowl since it doesn't make that much of a difference anyway.

The balls will surely be fully inflated Sunday. I expect the Pats to fumble more often than usual and probably drop a couple more passes.

12. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

It didn't in the AFCCG. In fact, he was better in the 2nd half.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So let's pump them bitches up.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  14. roger

roger Active Member

Now that we've established that the Patriots are guilty, the only question left in my mind is; Are Patriot fans guilty as well?

Are people like Steve Chokin actually guilty of cheating, or are they so mentally ill that they just can't help themselves?

Honestly, I don't know. What about the woman who corresponds with a convicted mass murderer on death row, and goes as far as to marry him and have conjugal visits with him in prison. Is she guilty of a crime? I don't think so. Psycho and totally messed up? Yes. But, guilty? No, probably not.

She's just a sad and lonely woman who need someone to make her feel wanted and valued. Someone to justify her existence.

So, that's kind of how I feel about Patriot fans.

I don't necessarily feel like they are bad people. Just lonely people who feel worthless and are desperate for something to latch on to. Something. Anything.

The Pats have won some games, so let me grab onto that and identify with that. Let me find a name out of the past that makes me seem like I've been a Pats fan for a long time. Something like Stanley Morgan, or Mosi Tatupu, or John Hannah.

Oh wait! I've got it! Steve Grogan! That will be really cool.

Then, I'll sign up for a Jets fan site. And, I'll show them how smart I am. I'll post early and often, and even when I'm totally made a fool of, I'll post again!

This is going to be awesome!

FlaJet and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  15. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

If you are saying that a cheating teams fans are complicit in the cheating teams actions (given that they support that cheating team through their money and their eyeballs)... then yes. Yes I agree.

roger likes this.
  16. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Maybe the atmospheric conditions on the Pats side of the field in the second half caused the Pats balls to deflate again.

_

17. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

when BB and Brady are gone, who will fill the Razor Seats??? Any takers?, best they go back to one level bleachers....at least Kraft will have the PPlace cash registers ringing in his nice cozy mall.....until the tentants leave

Muaaahaaaa

18. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

And to add to that, if the NFL doesnt properly penalize the cheating team, then all NFL teams and their fans will then be complicit. If I continue to support the Jets, I will have allowing cheating in the game and its no longer a sport, its entertainment. Like WWF.

rammagen and FlaJet like this.
  19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

hahahaha

20. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Dude you have to let that argument go. I haven't heard one person say the Pats won AFCCG because of the flat balls. IF they are found they cheated then it doesn't matter they will be looked on as cheaters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.