Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lmfao at character assassination ... as if anyone believes belichick had any

#2881 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    Snatch Catch likes this.
  2. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

Again, Pats claim would be very easy to check out. Maximum of three days. Doubt it would even take that. No comment whatsoever.

Well the information is coming from somewhere, and probably not from the Pats. Funny how perfect the timing was with the video leak right after the Pats denials. Just luck I guess. Character assasination is a perfect term when washed up QB's cry on national television and demand an apology from a HOF QB with a spotless record.

And if the NFL is doing a terrible job investigating the "cheating", please let me know where the competitive advantage is. If it truly is 1.0psi to 1.5psi, and you believe that is the reason why they don't fumble, you should question if you need some kind of medication.

Enjoy the game on Sunday and hope the Pats lose. This investigation will never give you anything. But hey, at least you can scream about conspiracies again for the next ten years. Good times!

3. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

Double post, my bad.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's funny... nobody needs to character assassinate that guy. He's done a pretty good job of that himself.

Let's see

cheats on wife with secretary
    violates NFL policy regrading video taping
    caught on tape saying something about suck my dick
    takes 1 million dollars from a dead guy and then resigns the next day on a napkin
    walks off field without shaking Tom Coughlin's hand after losing super bowl

I'm sure there are others but this is just a quick list from memory

Walt White likes this.
  5. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Watching Belichik answer questions and try to humanize himself at media day is funny.

He is going to be one nasty old curmudgeon when his legacy is that of a grade A cheater.
    The perception of the Pats has become a national joke.

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Everyone is reporting 2 psi except some anonymous source that no one other than Pats fags are giving credence to.

Yet the Pats trolls here would have you believe the narrative has changed to merely 1 psi.

Bullshit.

WE set the narrative here.

And it's 2 psi.

_

7. Barry the Baptist

And if the NFL did the investigation and found the Pats were full of shit (which well known scientists and the makers of NFL footballs have already stated) what are they going to do one week before the Super Bowl?

I could see that now... Roger Goodell, stands up there and tells the world the Pats cheated but there is nothing they can do. I think it's pretty clear Goodell's days are numbered so why not what until after the SB to do the dirty work.

And actually the game will be Monday morning for me but the investigation won't give me anything that we already didn't know. The entire Patriot way is built on bullshit, lies, cheating and stepping on whoever might get in your way. You can deny and call me all the names you want but their legacy* is tarnished and that will never change.

8. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Don't worry, all of your posts are bad

9. felker

felker Active Member

The refs measure the pressure indoors 2 1/2 before the game. Filling the balls with cold air will have no effect, it will quickly warm up inside the football. In scientific terms the heat capacity of a gas is quite low.

Furthermore the refs will even adjust the air pressure themselves. They do NOT do anything to control or measure the temperature of the balls.

Here is a vid showing how referees check and yes adjust the pressure of the footballs:

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-video-how-nfl-officials-check-game-ball-pressure/

NOT in the rule book. You are inventing stuff that just does not exist. Teams supply balls the referees approve INSIDE. Not on the playing field. The refs, not the teams have the responsibility to insure proper inflation at that point, and often adjust the pressure if it measures different from the rules.

I don't believe that you can demonstrate ANY systematic measurement or entry in an NFL rule book that requires that the ball DURING THE GAME maintain it's pressure despite weather conditions. If you have please show it.

The teams are NOT responsible for whatever pressure the balls exhibits due to the conditions of the game. The idea is ludicrous.

This is about one thing and one thing only. Did the Patriots tamper with the balls after they were approved by the officials?

10. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Yeah MMQB is an unbiased source LOL. Peter King uses Belichick sperm instead of mayonnaise

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

During spygate patriot fans were armchair phDs in video production now they are armchair phDs in atmospheric physics.

You want to talk about true renaissance men. Da Vinci doesn't have shit on you

Charlie Kelly and Snatch Catch like this.
  12. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Meathead dumbass Massholes one day. Nobel prize winning physicists the next.

13. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

It's impolite not to share drugs.

14. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I love this notion by Pats fans that this kid brought the balls into the bathroom to take a piss.Why would someone bring a bag of footballs into the bathroom?This isn't a bag filled with gold coins we are talking about here they would have been fine left by the door.

A.He deflated all the balls in question in under 90 seconds
    B.There was a bag of balls already in the bathroom that he swapped with

Chutzpah and Endlessly Counting like this.
  15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

didn't think of that. That would make statments like "we didn't alter the balls" true.

Endlessly Counting likes this.
  16. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Yeah that's brilliant. How much are you willing to wager me that this isn't true? Name your price.

17. Barry the Baptist

Not gonna lie... I laughed so hard snots came out of my nose.

Stephen Hawking is now consulting Bill Belichick on all scientific matters.

JetsHuskers fan and NY Jets68 like this.
  18. SteveGrogan

Which source isn't anonymous?

19. SteveGrogan

Confirmation bias... it'll get ya if you don't know what to look for in your own reasoning.

20. SteveGrogan

If anyone wants to take the bet that they didn't swap the balls I'll post a 1000 word apology and leave this forum for good if you win.

If I win pat patriot goes in your avatar for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.