Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

If you dare venture to patsfan, it's all a conspiracy by Goodell, Kensil, the refs, the NY Jets, and 83% of the NFL fan base that are jealous of their success...and Kraft completely destroyed the conspiracy with his loony speech last night.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Tagliabue could not have been more right about Goodell in his recent interview.

"" "If they see you making decisions only in economic terms, they start to understand that and question what you're all about," he said. In our conversation, Tagliabue seemed disappointed, and a bit sad, about the sorry state of the game he ran for seventeen years. ""

also very surprising to me that Goodell never really spoke much to Tagliabue at all since taking over (why wouldn't he seek his council?) and since bounty gate, never.

Also these GEMS in that article: "Roger Goodell's Season from Hell"
    http://www.gq.com/sports/201502/roger-goodell-season-from-hell?printable=true

Begins by talking about how Robert Kraft took the tough Ray Rice questions for Goodell before Goodell even did:

""Goodell rarely went out front to face tough interviews. But Kraft was one of Goodell's closest confidants among the NFL's thirty-two owners, and his fiercest advocate and defender. As a member of the league's compensation committee, Kraft has vigorously defended Goodell's eye-popping $44 million pay package, and in the wake of the TMZ leak, he personally called owners and lobbied them to issue statements backing the commissioner, according to a senior league source. So large is Kraft's sway with Goodell that one veteran NFL executive likes to call him "the assistant commissioner.""

""And yet even some owners have been frustrated by aspects of Goodell's tenure. Bob McNair, who owns the Houston Texans and is a Goodell supporter, told me that when Saints owner Tom Benson resigned from three league committees in 2013, Goodell's pay package and his handling of the Saints' Bountygate scandal were two reasons. "Tom's a green-eyeshade accountant of many years," McNair said. "He's just not happy about what happened." (Through a spokesman, Benson denies this.) It's also an open secret in league circles that some owners, especially Woody Johnson of the Jets, resent the preferential treatment Goodell is perceived to extend to his inner circle. (As the football world waits for the commissioner's decision on whether to punish the Patriots for Deflategate, many are wondering how his relationship with Kraft will affect Goodell's ruling.)""

FlaJet likes this.
  3. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Good point.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This was really funny... Tom Brady's quote yesterday

"I personalized a lot of things and thought this was all about me and my feelings got hurt, and then I moved past it because it's not serving me,"

Wait asshole... aren't you the same guy who said in 2011 that he preferred under inflated balls so obviously you know would know what throwing an under inflated ball feels like so then it's safe to say you would have known that these balls were not inflated properly so if you knew nothing about what was done to them you still chose to not advise the officials and continue to use them the way they were inflated so by being silent you can also be a cheater and a liar.

5. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

And if come out the other way NE trolls will say it's witch hunt against our "saintly" team. But one fact remains true guilty or not proven guilty your beloved pats will still be known as "Cheaters".

6. Geno007

To be fair I think if this was the Jets a lot of fans would be sounding like Pat fans.

7. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

I try to read your posts, but it just comes out as "wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......the Patriots have dominated me for 15 years and I can't take it...wahhhhhhhhh".

8. Barry the Baptist

So are you denying that the Pats cheated with Spygate? If you answer any other way than the right answer you are a troll and I will ban your ass.

74, deerow84 and BrowningNagle like this.
  9. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

You're probably right, although I think I would be pretty pissed off at Woody & Co. for ever putting the integrity of the team in that position.

10. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I can't hear you. My headset just went out.

_

74 and horsehead like this.
  11. Geno007

Wow. Now that wrong..How could you ban someone for there opinion?

12. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Your a joke with the wahhhh too funny. As far as being dominated my lowly Jets have have handled your cheating dirt bag team quite well. Thank U And without cheating (can U imagine that).

13. New England Patriots

Read my posts. The Patriots absolutely cheated by recording the defensive signals from the wrong location. The ignorance displayed by that poster is simply incredible. I've been open minded throughout the investigation and have posted as such. Read my posts.

14. Geno007

I don't know about that...I think most would be so happy that the Jets are in SB they wouldn't care.

15. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

That second part is funny.

_

16. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Barry the Baptist rules!! And he's a friend of the comish...LOL

Geno007 likes this.
  17. Barry the Baptist

Fair enough... there are 140 pages of this thread and a lot of conspiracy theories by Pats fans thrown out there so I may not have been in on all of them.

18. New England Patriots

It's the reason. If they had recorded them from a box, it would have been legal. Research it.

19. Geno007

That explains it all. Lol

20. Geno007

Maybe we should start a part 2 thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.