Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

2. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that may be but every day this goes by I feel more confident it was a nice steaming pile the whole time.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

lol so you do eat shit. I knew it.

4. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

You're right my mistake.

5. Falco21

Let's follow your logic here:

First this thing is brought to light. Everyone is playing the blame game.

Second, Bellicheck goes on the stand and looks like a fool and throws Brady under the bus.

Third, Brady then lies completely, and looks like a fuckin moron, no one believes him, and he becomes a laughing stock of the league.

Bellicheck then goes on stand again with his retarded ass science project that is debunked by multiple sources and again makes the franchise look like a joke.

Now, there is a leak saying the NFL has found video evidence of a ball boy taking the balls to another room instead of going straight to the field.

So please tell me how you are realizing this is a "steaming pile of shit" the longer this plays out?

As far as I'm concerned, it has only gotten worse every day it has played out. Today was another step towards being caught. Video evidence of a ball boy taking the game balls out of view into another room.

Now, in no way am I saying this is all over and New England is caught, but how the fuck could you possibly find this all to be a "steaming pile of shit"? Sounds to me like you are just grasping at things trying to make it a "steaming pile of shit".

6. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

all that money and not a single on has the hint of integrity I will trade my job for that money and at least be honest which is more then 3/4s of the nfl can say

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

ok, I think we need to send Ray Lewis in already. These former FBI agents are probably laughing that they are investigating deflated balls. Ray would scare the shit out of that "ball-boy" the moment they are in the same room.

He tends to hate Brady, im surprise he hasnt said anything yet.

8. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

The last Championship, on the heels of the terrorist bombings, should be the crown jewel on the run. It's time to move on and let another city to experience such a run.

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

exactly. If there is indeed a video of someone doing this,brady is screwed. Like I said before ,there is no way anyone does this shit unless under direction to do so. It gets worse for them everyday. The best scenario would have been that they found it didn't happen(which only chowder heads would believe at this point).

10. PickSix

Apparently I wasn't aware that Mickey was part of all four major Championships in the shortest period of time. My apologies.

11. Falco21

Exactly.

If there was nothing happening and the league was silent, than I'd say it sounds like they have nothing. But video evidence of the ball boy taking them out of view into another room before the field is something serious. If what I've been reading is accurate, they are instructed to grab the balls and go straight to the field.

12. PickSix

Which is why they are called Massholes.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Talk about a stretch, and a pathetic one at that.

As for the bolded, it's obviously time you hit the road.

14. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Dude give it up you started off trying to say your not a troll but yet the true masshole colors come out. I hope Kensil has it in for you cheating @$$hats
    Dont reply i am done wasting time with you so I am ignoring you.

15. Falco21

The damage is done already. It can only get better for us fans who hate New England and their culture.

Let's face it, they've been publicly crucified, justifiably so, for their cheating antics and walking on the fine line between what's illegal and legal. It was only a matter of time before they were caught again. The public hates them, ex players hate them, current players hate them, the media hates them, and the nation thinks they are cheaters. We won. We won a long time ago.

Now it's only a matter of destroying them, which I am hoping to hell happens.

deerow84 and rammagen like this.
  16. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

You believe in honor, but you are being intellectually dishonest. You are using this as evidence of cheating when it's clear to any rational person on either side of this that there is not enough proof one way or another.

17. Falco21

And if they win this Super Bowl, how many people will really accept it?

Every Super Bowl that they have won and could potentially win will be tainted.

18. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Yes, he should on behalf of the Patriots. I hope you would also apologize if it comes out that they are not. Slander is not honorable.

19. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

Why should we apologize?

Your coach has a history of cheating, they may be innocent but that does not change the fact that the Patriots have cheated in the past..

You don't get the benefit of the doubt, when you have a "spotty" track record.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

if there exists video of the ball boy going into another room with the balls before going to the field given all the other circumstances, that's enough imo. I doubt pats fans will agree but the rest of America will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.