Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's probably it.

2. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Pats are a product of their past. Did they change their evil ways? Why would they when it is well known they pushes all the rules to the limit and above. From the owner down ward their history is one of being known as CHEATERS. Like it not pat fans these are your NE Patriots.

3. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

4. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

U sound just like bellicheat.

5. SteveGrogan

Actually... I think the irony is that the media overreaction to this... will actually give the Patriots organization sympathy more than anything else ever could have.

I can already see it in the press in the hour since that press conference.

6. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Listening to the pro pat faction right?

7. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

LaLa land must be a fun place.

8. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Freaking science dude you can't cheat that. Not a wish a simple fact.
    Ever take high school physics then you know the graduate law. Knowing that a ball when taken from 72 degrees to high 4th would lose 1 lb period if inflated to 12.5 lbs psi for it to drop the 2lbs the temp would need to be in teens. Face your team cheated again and was caught. Believe what you want In little green men and big foot but bite me if you think mass holes can bend physical laws

74 likes this.
  9. SteveGrogan

Not only did I take and pass high school physics, but I'm also a licensed pilot and I understand that atmospheric pressure has more to do with the pressure inside a ball than the temperature does.

10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

11. JetsHuskers fan

I guess it was different on the Colt sideline.

12. strngplyr

I really want to see where this info that it lost 2 psi comes from. It is so talked about but never once backed up.

Why does noone care about that? You people here eat up anything anti-pats as fact then mock anyone who believes a word the pats say as idiots.

I get it, because you're Jets fans, but the fact that nobody even notices that is hilarious and also why no pats fans care what you think of the franchise we follow. Everyone looks outside of their own with blinders on. I'm not talking here so much because I care about your opinions of NE but because I like the discussion. It's been fun seeing all of the experts around here with all the facts (and on our own patsfans, too).

13. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

So what about the 12th ball then eh?

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  14. JetsHuskers fan

MAGIC!!!

15. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Blaming this on science lmfao

Fuckin idiots. The ball drops in pressure by two pounds. Indy had no problem with ball pressure, according to all reports, but somehow only New England's balls dropped?

Give me a fuckin break. It was 50 degrees. It wasn't 10 degrees outside.

Fuckin morons believing this science bullshit. No wonder our nation is so fuckin stupid

NY Jets68 and FlaJet like this.
  16. strngplyr

Can't answer that, I actually wish someone asked BB. It's also 11 of 24, 12 of which are backup balls. Very important question to ask is where are the backup balls kept? Are they kept inside, on the sideline? Was the 12th ball ever even brought outside with the others?

Who the hells knows. It's certainly a wild card and the weirdest part of this all.

17. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

That one wasn't rubbed as hard as the other 11.

Or that was the belly of the pig. We all know these balls are all different parts of the pig and react to the atmospheric pressure differently

18. strngplyr

I still haven't seen reports that the Colt's werent affected. It was said they were "still legal". Inflate to 13.5, temp difference causes 1 PSI loss, ball is at 12.5. 12.5 is legal. Pats start at 12.5 and drop to 11.5, no longer legal.

19. SteveGrogan

I think it's really funny what happened here. The press got a hold of some tid bits of information... and created an entire story around it that would sell incredibly well to the 97% of NFL fans that despise the Patriots.

They ignored every question that might lead to innocence... they ignored every question about the incomplete leaked reports.... they ignored basically anything that wasn't Patriots hating.

ESPN ran an "article" that was nothing but the GM of a team that lost accusing them of cheating over 10 years ago. Florio at PFT has been deleting any comments I've made that were pro-patriot - and no, they were not derogatory or inflammatory in any way. The mainstream press turned it into their Ebola story.

And then today's presser came out. A giant F-U to the media after making them wait a half hour to get blasted. And there's no way that happens if they think this is coming back to bite them in any way whatsoever.

It's a great day to be a Patriots fan.

20. JetsHuskers fan

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.