Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

If NE wins it, the NFL is fucked. they will be backed into a corner at that point, and will have to try to sweep the allegations under the rug to protect their own asses. however, i don't believe the media or fans will allow this to simply blow over.
    Goddell will take the fall for incompetence, and this will end up a permanent black mark on the league.

they should not take that risk. if they suspend BB now, and the Pats win anyway, they will have at least covered their bases.
    they may even get to the truth, as i don't think BB will let his legacy take the hit if someone else was responsible. that would get him talking..

2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Whoa...dude...a little too much info...

3. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

4. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

its the arrogance of someone who has convinced himself cheating is no big deal, and that the 'Patriot way' is the correct way.

Walt White likes this.
  5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Sickening, isn't it. I'd rather root a 4-12 team that plays fairly, than root for one with a cloud of doubt about how they got to the SB.

Jetsfanforlife and Walt White like this.
  6. Walt White

What a pussy excuse that is. I now actually hate that arrogant phony

BacktoQueens likes this.
  7. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Walt White likes this.
  8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Anyone here old enough to remember Watergate? "What introspection is needed for the American public to once and for all put our national nightmare behind us?" Like society itself was complicit.

Own it, man. If it happened, it's nobodies fault but your heroes. It's okay. You learned at some stage Santa Claus wasn't real either. You'll live.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Are you really going to hang your Patriot tri-cornered chapeau on the flimsy hook of a praematurus-type defense? Seriously Aaron #81? : )

The Patriots' cred at this stage ranks right up there (or 'down there') as the NFL's Amy Winehouse representative: a very talented, albeit current mess …… EXCEPT …… to the rescue of your beloved organization, one small detail to consider:

By next Wednesday or Thursday of next week, people will be sick of talking about "De-flategate" much like the ad-nauseum ESPN-incubated LaBron James-to-the-Heat "decision" of 2010. Mark my words, people will be sick and tired of De-flategate and with that, they will unwittingly help the defense of both the NFL and Kraft's Patriot organization by steering the pre-game/media focus away from "deflated footballs, schmuffballs!" to Joe 6-pack's bellow (in his best Fatcessa voyce): "staaw da game awereddy!"

That said, the New England Patriot organization are a bunch of serial cheaters.

10. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Namath got to much credit for that SB win. It the truth be told it was the defense and run game that won that SB. I didn't him play I was born in 72 but have seen a lot of his games on tape.

11. Geno007

I think what it is he going to suspend Brady and BB but he wants to wait until after the SB. Because if he came out and suspended them now he would get more heat for not suspending for the SB.

12. Walt White

Joe called the plays. He led the team. Joe was a great QB. Watching Joe play on old tapes does not do him justice. Especially after the team team deteriorated and he was basically a cripple. He and Marino had the two best releases prolly I ever saw. There's nothing to take away from Joe.
    Watch the highlights of him throwing to Maynard, and of his early career. The guy was Golden. Coming out of Alabama he was a sensation. There's so much more to him then the end stats. Joe is a legend for good reason. That game prolly got him in the HOF...But there's no denying how good he was before things went down for the team and his legs. He was playing and he couldn't even run in the end. Not many people who saw Joe at his best ever say that he wasn't a great QB. We should so lucky to get a QB even close to how good he was anytime soon.

NY Jets68 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Speaking of interceptions , why would you take an avatar of Geno the interception machine?? Oh I see he's 007, the James Bond of Quarterbacks lol. Replace him with 008 ha

14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

If you really saw his games on tape you would not be opening your pie hole and spewing your nonsense. Please try to win the SB without your All Star QB, good luck.

Walt White likes this.
  15. Geno007

Did I hurt your feelings? HOF is about stats and that how you get in there. Sorry to hurt your feelings about big mouth Joe.

16. Geno007

17. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Namath played in an era with no pu--y players. Oakland use to go after his legs and in one game broke his jaw. He stayed in the game and won it. I doubt if 1/5 of todays qb's could play and be successful in the era he played.

NYJetsO12, NY Jets68 and Walt White like this.
  18. Geno007

His whole career he threw more TD's the INT's twice...yes twice how in hell can anybody call him a great QB. He ended his career with 47 more int's then TD's. Sorry in my book that not greatness. I don't care how strong his arm was and how flashy he was.

19. Walt White

That's Super Bowl Champion Joe. The Only QB in Jets history that can make that claim...And one guy with a big mouth that actually backed it up on the field. The dude who led them to the AFL Title first, with a Championship come from behind drive over the Raiders in wind swept Shea stadium.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  20. Geno007

I agree but he wasn't the only QB that people did that to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.