Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

I think Belichick is like nothing I've ever seen in a coach. I consider him easily the best ever.

Tom Brady I think has been along for the ride... if you look at the 3 superbowls... Tom Brady didn't win them. Defense and a kicker did. He tried to win 2 and lost.

2. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Tell me what did BB do before Brady? This is just off the top of my head but didn't he have a losing record before Brady?

3. SteveGrogan

Well... he had a history with the Browns that went south - but if you look at THAT coaching tree from that last year... they were all amazing.

I thought he was the best Defensive Coordinator in the game when he was with the Jets.... he was lights out and had the entire AFC East wrapped up. When we got him as a coach I wanted Carroll gone ... we went from having Parcells as a hard nose coach smacking people around to Pete Caroll who is like the NFL's version of Mister Cheasel from Grandma's Boy doing yoga and shit all over the place.

I didn't want Bill Belichick... as good a coordinator as he was that press conference stuff was insane.. he looked straight up autistic to me.

But... I got lucky. And like I said I had a college (i went to a shit college) teammate play for him and start... said behind the scenes he's a totally different guy.

4. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

I didn't think anything of the sort, nor did I ever suggest I believed what you wrote. I stated, fairly clearly (for every one actually trying to follow the conversation and not just obfuscate), that for every non-Patriots fan in the country, Spygate includes the allegations that the Patriots taped the Rams' walkthrough the day before the Super Bowl. In fact, I specifically pointed out that the Spygate punishment did not include anything regarding the Rams walkthrough. Try again; you sound ridiculous and we're all laughing at you because of the repeated head-in-the-sand nonsense you are posting.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

only if the alien can afford to pay the NFL for the rights to perform at the halftime show... initially that is...
    The NFL isn't going to let an opportunity to suck some money go by.

6. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Sup Jim Nantz

74 likes this.
  7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

terrible, typical pat fan loser. no appreciation for the guy who brought your team where they are.

wait until Brady hangs em up and your team gets embarrassed week in and out with garappolo, see who's along for the ride then

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Tom Brady would feel that he believes this is not good, but that's everything he knows about the entire thing

BacktoQueens and 74 like this.
  9. SteveGrogan

11-5 with future hall of famer Matt Cassell.

10. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

When Belichick was DC of the Jets the players said because of him the Jets had an advantage. But Brady is Belichick's advantage. Without Brady no 3 rings.

11. Unhappyjetsfan

Zero titles since the league took away his video camera ... and unlike every other team in the league, but Indianapolis, he had a HOF QB the entire time.

12. SteveGrogan

Yeah I mean Brady has been great... but you have to understand... even though I know the NFL is a QB driven league in a lot of ways - I find it idiotic for the media to constantly ignore the other 21 starters on the team. The best thing a QB can do is set the tone, and not screw up. That's really it... Brady isn't some physical monster or anything... he's got a good throw that he puts all of his legs into. He's very intelligent and can break down looks easily... but honestly the Offensive line has been amazing also with all of the looks they get against a very typical pocket passer. So yeah I love having him as my QB but I'm a Patriots fan and I was a fan with Drew Bledsoe before him and Steve Grogan before that.

I like the team. I'm really glad we're no longer the scrubs best known for being on the the 1985 Bears Highlight video.

13. SteveGrogan

Yeah they've really sucked since they had to stop filming the sidelines of the other team during a game shown on television.

14. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

Hope you know that if Brady was healthy in 08 chances are the Pats win atleast 14 games and are SB favs again.

It's a shame that Pats fans look at those 11 wins with Cassel as Belicheck's "genius"

I could've won 11 games with the supporting cast that Pats team had.

15. Unhappyjetsfan

HOF QB and no titles since the league stopped him from cheating; that's a fact.

16. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Has Krafty Kraft said anything yet?

17. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

The Jets have 0 titles since September 2007.

18. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

So...you're saying that "every non-Patriot fan in the country" is ignorant of the facts? These are two separate events. One was completed in September 2007 while the other didn't begin until February 2008. I'm sorry you can't follow.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

that's still not a lot as a minimum fine.

20. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.