Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Please, please answer this question:

How does Brady know that a perfect ball to him is 12.5 pounds but he has no idea that the balls were 10.5 pounds when he used them?

Also, how does he not notice a difference of 2 pounds between the two halves of the game? At halftime the 10.5 pound balls were replaced with balls over 12.5 pounds. He said he had no clue.

How does a guy who knows a perfect ball to be 12.5 pounds have no idea about a ball at 10.5 pounds?

NY Jets68 and Truth4U2 like this.
  2. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

I think you're putting way too much stock into the 12.5lbs of pressure comment by him.

3. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Well the Colts footballs never lossed a drop of pressure according to reports,No I don't think it is.The refs don't normally check footballs at halftime ,the Colts found out after the interception and informed the refs.I think they were tampered with in the first qtr

4. Falco21

No I'm not. I am asking you a question.

How is that possible?

5. SteveGrogan

Because he was told 12.5lbs of pressure was the minimum... and he likes them softer... so he said he likes the minimum of what's allowed to be soft? What did you want him to say? He likes them to be 10.5 lbs? That's silly.

He probably does like them at 11lbs... and he probably did have the equipment people turn them into the refs that way... and they probably passed is my guess.

6. Falco21

It's a blatant lie, that's what it is.

It's a lie coming from someone who was caught trying to bend and break the rules. That's exactly what it was.

He likes his balls softer than the rules allow. He figured he could squeeze it through without getting caught. He lied and cheated the game.

Now he is trying to say his perfect ball is 12.5 pounds but he had no idea he was using a 10.5 pound ball? He couldn't tell that the balls were over 12.5 in the third quarter but under 11 in the first two? Give me a break.

If you have any respect for this, you are a sad human being. He is a liar and it is blatantly obvious.

TNJet, FlaJet, Testaverde and 2 others like this.
  7. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

There is nobody except you, and you are somebody, so that that means there is not nobody but somebody. Hope that clears things up for you.

74 and Jets4eva9011 like this.
  8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

remember, it became serious to him because of the integrity of the game but when first asked he thought it was a big joke while also thinking it was about the integrity of the game. On that question towards the very end, thats all he could say "integrity of the game.....", long pause and then laughed.

9. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

Brady can't tell, but the Colts LB who intercepted the ball could. Brady is full of it.

10. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I agree 100%. I get it, everybody has their own preference - but if I had access to the calibre of pussy that Brady had, that horse-face would be so far down the list it's not even funny. Again, everybody has their own tastes, so to each his own...

mute likes this.
  11. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

What ref isn't going to check the balls' PSI in a Championship game to, I don't know, maybe see if they are legal because that is part of their pre-game protocol?

And wouldn't this be especially true when the NFL has been alerted that ball PSI was being questioned after the last game in Foxboro?

And wouldn't they at least give 1-3 the needle test to you know, at least do their job a little bit?

The refs know what proper inflation feels like and even if they are just doing a squeeze and go, 2lbs under legal PSI is so significant that it is going to lead them to question whether the balls comply enough to do a needle test.

I can't believe I'm even arguing this. Stop wishing up excuses for your cheating scumbag team! It's pathetic.

rammagen and FlaJet like this.
  12. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I never found Giselle all that good looking either. 6+ foot with man hands. hot

mute likes this.
  13. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I hate to agree with you but in this particular case, I do. But I think he's lying anyway.

14. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I am probably the reason why Nebraska doesnt believe what the Pats said.

Poeman likes this.
  15. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

What pat fans don't get is this is not just about inflation. It's about pushing what ever has to be done legal (not a problem) or not (big problem) to gain an advantage over an opponent. They shouldn't be surprised when fans and other teams deem them to be cheaters.

TNJet, rammagen and Brook! like this.
  16. SteveGrogan

The only thing obvious to me is the number of people who want this story to be real.

17. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Or the number of people (95% pat fans) that want this to be untrue.

slimjasi likes this.
  18. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I think you're putting way too much of his cock in your mouth

19. SteveGrogan

Well of course. I mean... we all have in our head what's acceptable and what isn't. I'm aware of my bias... I'm ok with it. But I wouldn't sacrifice personal integrity for following a football team. I don't want it to be true - but if they pull some video of TB12 sticking needles in balls on the sidelines I'll join the lynch mob.... but if it's just the fans from defeated teams getting all ticked off by volleying their hate off the media hype of the day... then I'm gonna laugh at it.

I see no evidence my team has not been legitimately and significantly better than most over the last 15 years. So how much should I care? Should I all of a sudden think something that isn't a big deal is a big deal because other teams yell "cheater" all the time? Unless you're talking about something real, every time I hear someone say Belicheat I actually get a chuckle because it represents butthurt.

Don Shula saying that was the most priceless. Believe me... it takes away nothing... it just makes it sweeter. In one comment Shula elevated Belichick above him. So far, deflate gate is mass hysteria around probably the best coach to ever be part of the game.

And you know how I know all of this? Because the fans of any other team would take Belichick in a second without even thinking about it... and you know that's true.
    You just know it.

20. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

Im so sick of this story; ESPN has ruined sports. No hates the Pats more than me but I dont give a squirt of piss about these deflated balls. Talk about something else already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.