Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

updated the weather site talking about storms on the 21st...the 24th..and 28th...3 potentials.
    WWW.JAYSWEATHER.NET

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

could be a good storm for next sunday jay?

3. jaywayne12

MAJOR POTENTIAL. Im sorry guys...have had time to update site about this storm but not here. Im at the point right now...too much going on...too much.

Yes..major potential for Saturday late...Sunday...all day. MAJOR
    Will update here too later tonite
    www.jaysweather.net

4. FJF

no worries jay. saw the euro yesterday. and your website update this afternoon. expected to see cbg on here getting all giddy. would love a white christmas and a little extra cash this weekend. hope this happens

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

FJF I have not looked at this or the other site at all in 2 days,,,,been somewhat hectic here,,but Hopefully I will be able to check it more often now,,,,ps I will get giddy when and if it snows,,,then it will be straight jacket city lol

FJF likes this.
  6. jaywayne12

CBG...all I can say is by December 31st...you will have more giddy flying out of your body then any time I can remember bud...there is a lot of potential the next 15 days.

Just updated site..and will update the EURO tonite only because Im dying to see it...dying to see it.

7. jaywayne12

Entire website updated..including weather for this weeks games...watch out Sunday at Metlife...there is a chance.

8. jaywayne12

Christmas eve storm is coming...but temps might be in the 50s!!!..CBG>...SORRY BUD...but the snow is coming soon after...will have a write up tonite for all storms.

CBG!!...will text you tonite..would love to meet for a coffee right before Christmas...putting mom in hospital on the 23rd.

9. bhav2k1

bhav2k1 Member

Jay...Planning on a trip to vermont for snowboarding either 26-28th or 2nd-4. As or now, what looks better in terms of temps and snowfall?

Thanks!

10. jaywayne12

Right now...I would think the 2nd to the 4th..temps for snow making even up there will be borderline until around the 28th when they dive down...giving a much better chance for snow up there from around the 30th and after. That would be a safe bet.

OH...AND MY 90% GUARANTEE FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS?? Im now 2 for 3...will lose that bet this year and sorry about that guys. Where the hell is BROOK? Did he leave when Stokes left?

Brook! likes this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay that works for me,,but I'm more of a tea guy or vodka,,,lol,,,as I said before if it helps you out I can come all the way to you anytime ( it is not a problem whatsoever and if it gets us to hookup again thats great ) just tell me when is good and I can easily work my schedule around you as am doing some major running around myself but I am home for a while (no work for a few weeks ) and plenty of free time . Get back to me via private message or text and let me know.
    Ps where's the snow ? Lol

12. FJF

Need
    Snow
    Soon.
    new years eve jay?

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay and everyone else on this thread,,,,,Merry Xmas guys !

14. FJF

merry christmas everyone.

15. jaywayne12

imagine all the years...all the years we just lived here and had so much information and finally you put a website together..and this year happens. Its almost over..lets leave it at that..will have many updates tonite...back in jersey...CBG..THANK YOU FOR THE TEXT...WILL TEXT YOU OVER THE WEEKEND...lots of love buddy.

16. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I think this ends up being one of those winters where the cold gets deeply entrenched in the Great Plains and the Midwest, but struggles big time to propagate eastward beyond the Ohio Valley and the Apps.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Fjf. Anything brewing or is all quiet on the western front ?

18. FJF

nothing c, low front this weekend might show some flakes but nothing to get excited about. next 7 days after that look clear for now.
    unfortunately

19. jaywayne12

This is the only place I feel like every letting out what the f is going on but lets put it this way.

My mom..who has officially broke all hospice records...is according to nurses, on her last days. Have spent the past 4 months back and forth to hospitals and the last month bedside with someone you care about..who is not in much pain but has enough pain meds in her to last a lifetime and has all of her facilities...but has cancer eating through her entire body except her heart.

To go along with that...I spent a month before she came home for good trying to save the life of someone with an addiction who .....lets just say...is as close as they come without being a son or wife...and spent that time inside therapy...12 step program....going beyond to the point where you have to let this person live their life and you cant control fate. Still...what the F do you do. Add on to that my issues.

I explain all of that because there are some very very VERY special people on this site that have been there more then anyone should....Brook....will never forget it...and CBG....my friend...you are a gem. Thats where I will leave it.

I THINK....now that im back in Jersey for good and waiting...I have time to get back to my love and hobby...and its looking like we have a storm to track with an Alberta Clipper around the 4th.

To all of you...thanks for your well wishes...we all have losses but a slow drawn out cancer thing? Pray the big guy upstairs takes you quickly because its brutal to watch.

20. jaywayne12