"Penalty Flag Day"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by fireidzik_billboard, Dec 4, 2014.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, spend it any way you want but if you come here crowing about know that not everyone agrees and I have the right to criticize them. I'd be embarrassed if I was involved.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I really hate when people try to tell others how to spend their money.. its one of the biggest annoyances in life. Especially when those same people try to backtrack and say that's not what they are doing when in fact they are.

101GangGreen101, Ralebird and Brook! like this.
  3. nyjunc

I hate when people know nothing about football and try to discuss football. we all have things we hate in life.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I was glad to hear the billboard folks say they want Rex out too - but know that it's inevitable so they are focusing on Idzik. When they first came out I was worried it was a scapegoat idea for Rex. Glad to hear its not.

You guys have done a bang up job. The real criticisms that make sense are in regards to your operation (finances, plans, etc.) and you have had an answer to every one and I respect that.

The other stuff is either rooted in a disagreement in philosophy, high and mighty BS from the pricks, or a skepticism on these types of operations.

The last one though you really can't blame people considering the internet has brought us all kinds of con artist operations asking for other peoples' money... just browse kickstarter.. but you guys don't appear to be that to me.

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's about voicing their opinion. It's their right, and people donated money to contribute to the cause. Just because you don't agree with the message doesn't mean it's meaningless. Plus, the money used did go back into the economy, so there's that.

babyknight likes this.
  6. nyjunc

it would have been better off if they went to local bakeries and made Fire Idzik cakes and had them delivered to Woody. that would rally help the local economy.

7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Yes, that would have been an option as well

8. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

It’s not like the Jets GM is making $8.50 an hour in the concession stand and now some dick head thinks his hot dawgs suck and now has some vendetta to get him canned.
    This guy makes millions…

Brook! and inri2000 like this.
  9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Idzik did this to himself what part of that don't you get?Idzik put himself in this boat by the shitty job he has done as GM he is making 6 figures for no reason at all.Idziks entire salary should be donated to charity

Brook! likes this.
  10. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Gonna be hard to lure players into this place if they know fans will be boycotting games and basically being anti-jets until changes are made...

If all fails i think if anything you guys will push idzik to be aggressive, and actually get the ball rolling. I'm sure seeing "Fire Idzik" everywhere has to be the most humiliating and embarrassing thing he's ever dealt with in his entire life, so he'll be working hard to keep his names off of future billboards.

11. JetLifeLo

Free beer? I'll be walking into the chase club with both middle fingers up looking for a towel sir

12. JetLifeLo

Lol come on bro... you trying too hard now.

13. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

What difference does it make… I am making millions of dollars off of giving away free towels. Free beers for EVERYONE! lol

JetLifeLo likes this.
  14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

What the F? Why are Jet fans so mad at a guy or guys that believe that their franchise is a joke..and because they want to do this they are embarrassing Jet fans throughout the world?

Is everyone on drugs here? I agree M....and as far as the others saying the money would be better spent on hungry kids? Come on guys..you can do better then that. GOOD FOR YOU GUYS.

Has anyone against these guys asked the question why? Why do Jet fans have to go to these depths to be heard? TO BE HEARD? To stop the embarrassment of what its like to be a Jet fan? Nobody else cringes a little bit when at a party you announce under your breath that you are A JET FAN?

Is it possible that a guy/ guys like this have to even attempt this because maybe they feel the only way to get to an owner whos ego is soooo huge is to embarrass him?

Lets call a spade a spade here. If Woody fires Idzik it will only be because the rest of the league is laughing at us...not because Woody feels Idzik has done poorly. Woody does not have the ability to make ANY changes unless the rest of the league is laughing at us. NO CHANGES. Does anyone really believe that Woody wants to REALLY fire Rex? The only reason Woody is going to fire Rex is because the rest of the league believes Rex has warn out his welcome...not Woody. Woody loves the carnival atmosphere...he changed as soon as this team went on Hard Knocks and loves the whole Tebow/Favre etc bullshit. He was a boring nerd owner that finally had a true draw in Rex that dragged him and the other at one time conservative GM Tanny...out of their shells.

Woody does nothing to improve this team unless he is embarrassed. Now..finally...people are forcing embarrassment on him...and he will finally react.

Good for you guys...doing the dirty work and forcing the owner to do the right thing when any 1st grade follower of the NFL would tell you after 2 drafts and 2 free agent periods...this GM is as clueless as they come. Good for you guys....very proud that any fan feels that passionate that they have no recourse but to embarrass an owner that needs to be embarrassed to do anything right for HIS franchise.

#94 jaywayne12, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  15. fireidzik_billboard

Thanks for your support, JayWayne… The people who understand our goal and purpose and reach out to us with thank you messages like that make this worth all of the effort.

16. 74

74 Well-Known Member

At first I thought this stuff was stupid but the Jets are a total joke right now and Idzik is a big reason why. He needs to go. I don't care how it happens. If it takes billboards and towels and putting burning brown bags of poop on Woody Boner's doorstep then do it.

Brook! and fireidzik_billboard like this.
  17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Junc doesn't want the best for this team. He never wants any particular front office person to get fired - he knows nothing about accountability. I bet he would have kept Rich Kotite here for at least 4 seasons.

Brook! and Ben Had like this.
  18. fireidzik_billboard

lol.. wow - we have truly turned the tides.. Mangolden Showers is on our side? Now we know how Rocky felt in round 10 when the Russians started rooting for him! lol

19. JetLifeLo

Milllllllllllllyyyunnnsss????!!!! How do i join the team sir

fireidzik_billboard likes this.
  20. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Bingo!!!!! No sense in wasting money on the inevitable. ;)