Would you be open to a Sanchez / Jets reunion?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Superhippy, Nov 11, 2014.

?

To Sanchize or not to Sanchize?

1. Yes

21.1%
  2. No.

78.9%
  1. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Where are the Mark Sanchez apologists now?? Dude is playing like shit against a good GB team. Mark threw his classic pick 6....... Mark is the face of failure. Get over it.....

matt robinson 17 and TNJet like this.
  2. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Where are the Mark Sanchez apologists now?? Dude is playing like shit against a good GB team. Mark threw his classic pick 6....... Mark is the face of failure. Get over it.....

june19 likes this.
  3. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Dont worry folks, these clowns will be back here next week when he posts decent numbers against the pitiful Titans. The are worse then the Tebow fans and i never thought that was possible.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  5. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

So. What now?

6. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Id be open to a Sanchez Jets reunion if we bring him back and put him in a dunk tank filled with Jets fans urine outside in the stadium parking lot.To get him to fall in the pee you have to hit the little metal circle with the football.Infact the Jets could make this like a "County Fair" type of atmosphere ,they can have a Rex dressed as a clown making balloon animals and they can have Mr T comeback to answer questions about stupid things he has done as Jets GM,Idzik will even count your money for you and show you how not to spend it.When you leave Woody Johnson personally hands you a gift bag of Shampoo and Baby Powder and other of his familys successful products that he had nothing to do with

#146 LongIslandBlitz, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Frenbar, irishwhip03 and 94Abraham like this.
  7. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I would be open to a reunion. In fact I would call it a dream. Imagine Rex's defense getting to play against Sanchez. I only wish we could play against him 16 games a year to make up for the 4 years of pain he gave us.

8. rinvesto

rinvesto Well-Known Member

Very Funny

9. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member

Amazing how fast they disappear.

matt robinson 17 and Poeman like this.
  10. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

I was watching this game with somebody and said to wait for it. At some point Sanchez would pull a Sanchez. When he dropped the ball on the ground I knew we'd see some vintage Mark. When things got rough Mark started hang dogging and his passes started sailing. I'll give Chip and his staff some kudos for keeping Marks head from completely unscrewing. If he were still here this would have been a 4-5 int, multi pick 6 game. I stand by opinion that the kid is damaged goods thanks to our inept handling of him.

11. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I'd welcome him with open arms if I know Jets are shooting for that coveted #1 overall pick.

12. VaBchJet

VaBchJet Active Member

Um no sir. After the second fumble that went for a TD, you knew he was back.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I have to tell ya, after the over the shoulders bad snap that bounced in front of him after he turned and that he whiffed on I was thinking "just get out of the way Mark, no point in having somebody who weighs 290 lbs land on you and the ball and get to sort things out."

Based on him exiting screen right immediately thereafter I'm thinking he was on the same page.

14. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

That fumble was vintage Mark Sanchez,the only thing missing was his head almost going up another mans ass

15. MenOverGod

MenOverGod Well-Known Member

16. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The Jets have about as much responsibility for Mark as the Cardinals do for Leinert. Plus the jury's still out on Sanchez. He's in a new system with new coaches and teammates. If he can't handle a pass rush and turns the ball over like he did today how's it the Jets fault that he's a lousy Qb.

17. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Some of these posts are a little harsh. Not saying they're not true. And unlike the latest kick of the Jet-hating media, I don't think we're a bunch a whiners who have no right to complain.

Here's the thing. If Sanchez doers really well, we're screwed. The BS has already started.. "The Jets...the place where QBs go to die" "Escape from New York."
    No way we'll be able to land a good QB for next season if he poster boy for all our failures gets out and immediately turns it around. So I get the hate.

Truth is, he is what he is.

18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Same with Tebow, right?

19. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Jets screwed Tebow. That's the fact. Tebow had a brilliant and bright future ahead of himself in the NFL had it not been for this clown of a franchise. His erratic throwing motion was a telltale sign of HoF quality quarterbacking, I tell ya.

#159 Zach, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Ben Had likes this.
  20. JH123

JH123 Member