Would you be open to a Sanchez / Jets reunion?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Superhippy, Nov 11, 2014.

?

To Sanchize or not to Sanchize?

1. Yes

21.1%
  2. No.

78.9%
  1. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

So now the excuse is miscommunication. Is that Sanchez speak for overthrowing a receiver. After the game I heard the same matter of fact answers from Mark that I heard in all the years he was here with the Jets: miscommunication, it's not a big deal, just something small we have to cleanup, etc. But he had a good game, no doubt about that.

2. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

This is the dumbest and the smartest poll I've seen on this site. The dumbest because a Sanchize fan freaks out after Mark had a good game and wants him back with the Jets. After 2 games. And the smartest because the board votes 3-1 against it.

milcus and matt robinson 17 like this.
  3. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Sun, Nov 16
    @
    [​IMG]Packers
    4:25 PM
    LOSS

Sun, Nov 23
    vs
    [​IMG]Titans
    1:00 PM

Thu, Nov 27
    @
    [​IMG]Cowboys
    4:30 PM
    LOSS

Sun, Dec 7
    vs
    [​IMG]Seahawks
    4:25 PM
    LOSS

Sun, Dec 14
    vs
    [​IMG]Cowboys
    8:30 PM
    LOSS
    Sat, Dec 20
    @
    [​IMG]Redskins
    TBD

Sun, Dec 28
    @
    [​IMG]Giants
    1:00 PM

He might win 3 out of the next 7. Maybe.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  4. jetlife21

jetlife21 Well-Known Member

That schedule doesn't look too tough to me. They'll lose to the Pack in Lambeau, but after that they should be favored in every game except Cowboys on the Road and Home vs. Seattle...which isn't as scary of a game as it was last year.

5. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

One weapon that Sanchez doesn't have this season is Desean Jackson. And that's a big weapon. Their wide receiver group is good but not great. But they have tremendous strength in the running game and Sproles is a playmaker who wasn't there last season. So you can say it's a wash between getting Sproles and losing Jackson even though I personally would take Jackson. They also have two very good tight ends. And a good rookie Wr. btw don't you think a healthy Percy Harvin is comparable to Desean.

Jets69 likes this.
  6. mikey

mikey Active Member

I'm happy for Sanchez because he's in a much better situation than he was in NY. That being said, he's running what Around the NFL appropriately titled, "A Quarterback-Proof Offense." Chip Kelly basically designed a plug and play offense for a QB with Sanchez's skill set. If you take a look at Nick Foles' season so far he's been playing terribly, but the Eagles have been rocking a 5-2 (now 6-2) record with mediocre qbs.

7. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

If Mark plays well he has to get the credit. And it's a pass first system where the Qb has to be quick and accurate. I don't think you can just plug any Qb into that offense. It's more complicated than a ground and pound, the only system Mark was able to hold his own with while on the Jets. What you didn't see on Monday night was a decent pass rush by the Panthers. Plus everything fell into the Eagles laps including turnovers. But if Mark had played poorly there would have been problems. I want to see how he'll do when there is some kind of adversity. Poor field position (he did make a great pass when the Eagles were deep inside their territory, close to the end zone) and a lot more blitzing. The Panthers came out flat on Monday. But Sanchez had a real good game.

8. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

You know what? I'd take Sanchez back if he came with Chip Kelly.

94Abraham likes this.
  9. ODF

ODF New Member

7-2

mikey likes this.
  10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The horror!

Ima usin Tapatalkie.

11. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see all the Sanchez groupies disappear when he shits the bed at Lambeau

12. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

Don't worry, they will reappear in force the next week when he goes 11 for 19 with 1 TD and 1 INT in a victory.

Seriously, sometimes I feel that some of the Tebowmaniacs are supporting Sanchez just to assuage their feelings of guilt from that dark time...

13. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Just saw in the Sunday game listings that the Mark-Packers game will be carried in the NYC area at 4:25. Did you see that video of a Philly fan at a cheese steak joint giving Mark his cheese fries. BOL Mark.

14. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Hell no we have said our goodbyes

15. SoulFood

SoulFood Active Member

Yes. But he won't be. End of story.

16. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Where will you go if he doesn't?

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Why is what the Eagles do against the Packers considered a Jets thread? Shouldn't it be on the NFL boards?

18. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

That would be the only way i would ever take him back. Sanchez with Rex is a glutton for punishment...

19. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Pretty much. This is a meaningless thread anyway. There is literally no chance in hell he would ever come back here. I dont think he is dumb enough to want to come back here for himself and i also dont see the Jets wanting him back as well. At some point you just have to move on. I cant believe we are still getting these dumbass Sanchez threads when he is no longer with the team.

Big Blocker and matt robinson 17 like this.
  20. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

Bingo! This is why he isn't a Jet. Not because we hated him, or because of some coaching conspiracy! His numbers didn't add up. His stats and leadership never justified the pay scale.