All You Rex Ryan Lovers......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Wahoo, Oct 26, 2014.

1. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

Like Rex isn't moving us in reverse anyway. Great reason to keep a coach- let's just accept he's a shitty coach because his replacement might be shittier.

freemantoon likes this.
  2. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

He didn't do it in Baltimore (where he had actual NFL-caliber starting players on the roster).

3. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I was thinking about that too yesterday. That may be where he's best suited. Either that or take a DC job.

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

If Rex has Percy Harvin playing safety next week, would it still be the players and not the coaching staffs fault?

5. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member

He was underneath the head coach. No head coach is dumb enough to do that stuff.

6. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

I didn't say it was on the players. I said it was on Idzik for not having NFL starting-caliber players on the roster. And to answer your question, if Percy Harvin is playing safety next week ... if he's the best capable safety on the roster? Then it's on Idzik. If he's not the best capable safety on the roster? Then it's on Rex. Obviously Rex thinks Allen is the best capable corner on the roster and Hakim was the best capable safety on the roster this week.

7. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

ive watched a ton of rex presser's and he is usually pretty gracious to the opponents and self-deprecitating and anything "boastful" seems to be said very much tongue in cheek

if I honestly thought another coach (that was available) could come in here and enjoy more success I would be all for it - all I want to see if some consistent success for the Jets - to get a franchise QB and enjoy the kind of decade long consistent success that the Pats have had - but this franchise just seems utterly incapable - whether its the ownership, or something else, I don't know, but it just never seems to happen regardless of the identity of the coach - Edwards, Mangini, Ryan etc etc - never happens.

8. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

To say Ryan not even a good DC is a dumb ass thing to say. I don't give a shit how good/great of a DC you are you will do nothing with these CB's we have. A lot of you wants to blame Rex but the facts are he doesn't have much to work with. Like the guy doing the game yesterday said "I sure would like too see how good of a coach Rex is if he had a QB". If they do fire Rex I would love to see him end up as Atlanta HC and a lot of you on here will see how wrong you are about him. Plus this is what I don't get if we are in rebuilding how do you fire a coach in a rebuilding year? Go get Rex some CB's and maybe a QB and a tall wide out and see what happens. I'm sorry this is more on Idzik then Rex. Tell me what Idzik has done to make the Jets better since he been here talent wise?

9. philREY

philREY New Member

I am so pissed. The jets are a GD joke. How could I have paid to go to games, buy the nfl ticket so I could watch every game, buy jerseys and gear all to rep the jets-and we are repaid by taking a huge chance on a rookie WHO SUCKS? How many games should he loose before firing his incompetent A**? We are all watching and that was painfull, Geno looked like a scared little girl out there. The score and season record shows it. How many generations should we have to wait before the jets can contend. Pathetic! I refuse to even watch the NFL now, and that is super painful as I look forward to the start of training camp, pre season, and each and every GD Sunday only to be repaid with sh*t football. Embarrassed. I can't even talk about football, which was something I want to enjoy. It seems like every GD play the defense already knows what you are trying to do, like they have your playbook.(you should look into that) I hope you suffer equal pain for the half witted job that has been done. And what about penalties? More penalties than points! I hate what you have done to jets football and I hope football gods come down and punish you and your families for the pain you have caused so many. I hope you fall down a long flight of stairs and hit every step with your ugly heads, all of you!