the John Idzik Thread. (All GM Discussion in Here)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Run_N_gun10, Sep 14, 2014.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I don't know who you're talking to? I agree with you lol. Losing to New England by 2 points on the road just showed how much this team has quit on him. It's time for Rex to go.

2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

What are you, his spokesman? I disagree with your point on the team quitting. Just by watching, I can see that is true in certain games this year.

And let's talk about the bigger point here which is W/L record and playoff appearances. Rex is lacking in both areas. Playing hard means nothing when you're not producing. They are not producing and that falls at the feet of the HC, the entire staff and the FO.

So the team quitting point is irrelevant when the team sucks overall. Rex, among others, isn't getting the job done is what this tells you.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

It's clear the team has quit on Rex. Look at our secondary! They would rather injure themselves and go on IR for the year than play another snap for Rex. He's lost it!

Kris 15 likes this.
  4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

rmember when Seattle got Marshawn Lynch midseason? underachieving malcontent in Buffalo. I'm not saying Percy will be Lynch but I see the same line of thinking getting a potential steal midseason.

pclfan likes this.
  5. JetsNation06

Are you, Mangolden and Cass the 3 amigos? LOL Did they win or lose those games? That's all that matters. I could give a shit if the team didn't quit or not, they LOST and that's on Rex.

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Losing isn't all that matters if you aren't discussing just winning and losing. Keep up with the parameters of the discussion you are setting.

7. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Dont disagree with any of the bold. Jets, and Rex by extension arent getting the job done this year. And I agree the front office and the head coach deserve a good amount of the blame. Rex has had some good defensive gameplans this year, and with some more talent, who knows where the team could be. But at the same time, his timeout management is awful. Jets could have beat New England last week if they saved their timeouts.

I was just pointing out that I (and many others) dont think the team is losing because the players dont want to play for Rex. I guess if you think they quit on him you're entitled to your own opinion. I just think 5 losses by one score or less shows they are trying hard, just not talented enough to win.

#647 jcass10, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  8. JetsNation06

Losing IS all that matters when we're talking about this team sucking. Another Rex homer. What do you see in Rex that makes you think he should continue as the HC? Is it his 1-6 record of his 4 years without playoffs? Only some clueless, dipshit poster would latch onto Rex without valid reasons for doing so. So which is it? the record of the no playoffs??

9. JetsNation06

Talk about insecure. Don't cry and get your panties in a bunch because your beloved Rex can't coach his way out of a paper bag. Wahhhhh. What a pussy.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

No I hate them, I'm on your side bro! You said the team quit on him and I agree! Patterson and Goodson didn't even show up! Half our draft picks don't even want to play, Rex is so bad he gave poor Jalen siezures! Geno is throwing pick sixes on purpose and even Folk hero is so fed up with the fat man that he's driving kicks into lineman.

11. JetsNation06

Fair enough, and I definitely agree that Idzik didn't help Rex either. Yet at some point, it can't just be about playing hard enough for your coach. You have to win games. Also, this is 4 years of no playoffs so it's not like it's all of a sudden just this one season where Rex isn't getting the job done. it's been going on for quite a while.

12. JetBlue

And you continue to make yourself look like a fool if you think I'm a Rex homer. FYI -- you having the intellectual capacity of a snail doesn't equate to someone being a Rex homer just because they are able to point out how outright asinine your arguments are.

13. JetsNation06

Sounds sarcastic but maybe you're being serious. In response I will say that regardless of who's fault it is for all these guys sucking that it always comes back to the HC. You know this. It's Rex's job to put them in the best position to win. It's not working and hasn't been for a long time. Every HC in the league has to deal with scrubs and failures and fuck ups. Part of the job.

14. JetsNation06

LOL the most laughable of posters you are. One who can't argue football so you have to resort to childish, idiotic retorts. Just because you didn't graduate HS doesn't mean you have to take out your misery on everyone around you.

When you're ready to talk football, let me know Einstein. You still haven't answered the questions as to why you think Rex should stay. This will tell me a lot about if you are a true Rex homer or not. Waiting for your reply.

15. JetBlue

I never stated Rex should stay. How about you point out a single post in this thread that could even remotely be interpreted as such.

Discussing your clear intellectual deficiencies isn't childish retorts.

16. JetsNation06

LOL then what the fuck are you filling air space with? Just to be a douche? My intellectual capabilities are way too broad and varied for a dolt like you to comprehend. This is boring. Talk football for a change, Stanley.

17. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I'm totally serious. Like you said every head coach has to deal with scrubs. Rex is such a failure because he can't turn two 7th round picks and an UDFA into shutdown corners. Get another guy in here that these players won't quit on.

18. JetBlue

Junc, when did you open a second account?

Please advise us when you actually start discussing football and not your own insecurity driven fantasies.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

is he wiping the floor w/ you in debates?

JetBlue likes this.
  20. JetBlue

What, do your alerts go off any time your name is typed?