Fire everyone, cut everyone, blame everyone

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsclaps, Sep 29, 2014.

1. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Ill give you the Cromartie signing, I wanted to see that as well. I saw him get carted off the field a couple weeks ago but I assuming he is back? Could not have hurt to sign him, and Ill even give you saying you should have seen Milliner had the injury bug, but regardless of all that, if we executed in the red zone more efficiently and turned the ball over less we could be 3-1 or even 4-0.

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Brad, you not only defended the lack of moves at Cb this off season. Youl also defended relying on Smith. Have some humility. IF as you suggest the FO is so smart in the way they handled the secondary, how come they sucked wiht hte offense?

3. Big Blocker

Also, I come to my pov on my own and did not depend on the "crap" in the media this spring and summer to recognize that the FO was ignoring the situation at Cb.

But let's focus on the big picture.

Winning football games is about outscoring your opponent. The Jets have done that once in four tries. The secondary has given up nine passing Tds with no interceptions despite having the best sack total in the league.

But if you want to believe it's all on the O, I dont konw what I can say. I don't see it that way, and I think since I blame both, it's not an either or proposition. Just because the O is underperforming does not mean the secondary is acceptable.

4. Big Blocker

If GB had not fumbled their first snap the Jets would likely not have gotten ahead in that game. You focus only on the Jets. As if the opponents had everything go their way. Like in the Chicago game when Amaro clearly did not make that first down, but the zebras gave it to the Jets anyway.

If the Jets secondary had not given up any TD passes, the Jets could have won all those games by kicking field goes, too. So what?

You don't get to say your team is better than it is by saying if a bunch of breaks I identify went their way, and all the breaks that did go their way stayed that way, they would have been whatever. It's beside the point. It is only convincing those who want to agree the team is better than it is.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I guarantee you that knowledgable fans could run most nfl teams better.

Jay Bizniss likes this.
  6. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

I just wanna reset this mothafucka... Im down' to go into the AFC West with the Jaguars, Raiders and Redskins.

74 likes this.
  7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Let's go one further. Redraft all rosters every year. Make fantasy football the reality.

8. Jay Bizniss

Yea but what if we get a franchise QB in the first draft?? Then after that season, we lose him.. Don't know how I would be able to handle that both mentally and physically.

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Don't worry, we haven't been able to draft a franchise QB in 50 years.

10. Jay Bizniss

Chad but he couldn't throw it the length of a Taco Bell.. Other than him I am in agreement.