Madden 15 NY Jets

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by matt robinson 17, Aug 6, 2014.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Jets are a 78 overall, Pats 88 and Fins 79
    Notables
    Wilkerson - 93
    Snacks - 88
    Decker - 88
    Brick - 88
    Sheldon - 88
    Vick - 79
    Geno - 78
    CJ - 83
    Ivory - 80

2. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Yeah- I'm not going to buy any Madden games until the Jets are considered good enough to have a powerful team in the game. I don't want to play as any other team, but when they're underpowered it's not much fun.. But they do adjust the stats as things go along, so who knows how they'll end up a few weeks from now.

3. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

In online play, the team should be decent. CJ is still going to have a high speed, so it makes the offense very easy to play with. Of course, the D should be able be ok as well. The only issue will be the DB's. Just like in real life.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

You gotta play with the Jets by the ground & pound and defensive mantra in Madden. I've had pretty good success while playing with them because you can play nickel defense or the 3-3-5 the whole time with the defense and the front 3 will dominate the run because the ends just fall off every block and make the tackle. Run defense is so important because for example when using the Bears last year you could literally 9 play drive right down their throat with 9 runs.

A lotta play action and draws on offense keep the chains moving. Running was very easy in the game, you just gotta play to the backs strengths. Outside runs with CJ and quick hitters with Ivory.

5. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

a 78!? At least an 80 hahaha

6. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I was going to say this. Theyre really good at running the ball. You have to to basically play then hiw they played yesterday abd theyre actually pretty good. Passes ar quick underneath and very few deep passes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

7. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

Anybody play online for PS3? Lets get a Giants-Jets game going. RAW8223

8. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

New roster update. Rice is no longer in the game

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Is it just me or do the default settings on this game blow? When I play on all-pro, i can't run for shit but can pass way too easy. On D I can't stop the run well but I generally hold the QB to less than 100 yards no matter who the QB is. When I use all-madden I get blasted because it is basically the computer cheating.

Any suggestions? I have been tinkering with the sliders but haven't come up with anything fun yet. I want it to be a challenge to win, especially when I play the better teams.

10. Jonathan_Vilma

There really is no middle ground between All pro and All madden which is why I stopped playing the computer.

All pro they go 19/23 with 98 yards and 3 first downs all game versus all madden where you yourself literally throw a pick every play that's not a check down to the running back.

I would suggest just playing online honestly. You'll play some people who kill you, some people who suck and then some people who you have good games with. It's nice not knowing though.

11. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

Xbox One - JAY bizniss

12. Umphpool

Yeah I understand that frustration and every other tackle is a fumble lmao

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I like to play online but I also like offline franchise so it is kinda annoying to have the settings so shitty

14. Jonathan_Vilma

I agree I love franchise mode I just don't find myself playing many games in it before the divisional rounds. The GM mode is especially awesome with the Jets because of all the cap room we have.

15. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Madden has always been this way. All pro is way too easy, but all Madden is way too hard. I didn't buy Madden this year for the first time since roughly 2001. I'm thinking about it though. The way i would play the last few years is on all pro, but then make the sliders 10 to 20 points harder for areas i would otherwise dominate in. Instead of going 15-1 or 16-0 in every franchise, it would be along the 10-6 line on average, pending on luck, and roster.

16. Umphpool

Imagine if they had all that.... hahaha

17. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

PS4 Gamertag : solodacannon215 Lets get it.

18. Umphpool

Killtheking41

19. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Yes. Adjusting the sliders up (on all pro or down on all madden is definitely a necessity). All madden you literally have to play the most perfect game.

20. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I have won on all-madden, but you're forced to throw short dinky dunks to your TE, and RB the whole game lol.