Bullying will not be tolerated.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cman68, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

He doesn't need to pm a complaint, he whines about it in every public thread already

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

touche'

4. Barry the Baptist

Did you see there is now an al-Qaeda India, they already fucked up their first "mission" and attacked a Pakistani Naval ship instead of a US one and ended up loosing a bunch of guys in the process.

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

This Al Qaeda India thing wont catch on for too long. Recruitment fail...Still pisses me off that they are even looking at India.

soxxx likes this.
  6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Lmfao

7. Barcs

Barcs Banned

People are still bullying me like crazy. Most of them are on ignore now, but seriously It's getting old. I guess bullying is tolerated against me.

74 likes this.
  8. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

Dude I don't consider someone calling you stupid bullying? You can't be this sensetive right? In my short time here I've seen worse.

9. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself with the pity bullying bullshit.

You insulted the very people who protect this country--heroes who have given their LIVES to protect the freedom that you enjoy to live your pitiful life the way you do. To post the moronic shit that you do on this very board.

Our folks, our Fathers and Mothers, our Sisters and Brothers, our Friends and Family who have served this country joined the military to willingly MURDER people?

Our folks, our Fathers and Mothers, our Sisters and Brothers, our Friends and Family who have served this country in the Marines, the Army, the Navy, the Air Force value human life quite low?

Who the fuck are you?

You're not being bullied, you're getting the exact attention you want, the responses you deserve.

Apologies mods, strong post to follow.

_

Jetsfansince2015 likes this.
  10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Call them internet terrorists because thats what they are.

Also what is up with my damn account? it loads slower than a dial-up connection only when I am logged in.....Is this a technical error or was this intentional?

74 likes this.
  11. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

Wow and I thought soxxx was bad. I've seen another level of stupidity today.

#171 BigSnacks54, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Its one thing to be bullied. Its quite another to invite trouble. You want to vent? Fine. Don't call it bullying when you get called out on something you've posted. This thread was meant as a request to allow our newer members the right to post. It wasn't meant as a complaint forum but that's what its become. Look, we all don't have to get along, but whining and complaining will get you nowhere in life or on this messageboard. Either grow thicker skin and defend your post without the trip to the gutters OR stop putting on the bullseye sweatshirt and making yourself a target. You wanna criticize the military Barc? Go ahead and do it. Don't bitch when you take incoming because of your post. I'm Ex-Army and really didn't like your post. Good thing I will defend your right to post it however, in the future be prepared to defend yourself cause I guarantee you there are other ex-mils on this site that are far less tactful than I am.

Soxxx, you've manage to piss off everybody within a 100 mile radius at some point. I'm not gonna say you're a troll, but you have this knack of posting things that just comes across badly. I'm not gonna ban you, but if I keep getting complaints about you, I will. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I've already warned several folks to dial it down and to their credit, they have. Man up Soxxx and defend yourself but don't call it bullying.

This isn't Sparta, but it is TGG.com...

13. abyzmul

I'll avoid any further issues and just say that the above post was on par with Andrew Shepherd tearing the butthole out of Bob Rumson, partisan movie or not.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Alright the other issue that keeps reoccuring is that whenever I make a post, they quote/respond to my posts spreading nonsense about stuff that is completely off topic. This results in other members of the site responding to them, and then topics become about me, which has lead to members getting ticked off at me because every other topic is getting derailed, despite me just making a serious response to the original point of the topic. On top of all that, I have all these folks on ignore so I dont even see their posts half the time, but I have to view their posts beceause I see other members (that I do not have on ignore, because they dont harass me) talking about me in the topics, and im like what is going on here? and then when I click "read ignored posts" (or whatever it says), the main culprits are again derailing threads and making them about me (all of which I dont see unless I click the bottom to view the ignored users). All im basically saying is that I have ignored them, yet they have continued to target me, I dont even bring these guys up anywhere yet they are still trying to make me look bad.....and turn every topic that I post in, into the "Soxxx topic".

15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I never realized how hard it really is to be a superhero.

twown and 74 like this.
  16. abyzmul

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/john-idzik-screwups.81890/

This post needs mod attention, but it's not a reportable offense. I don't think the OP is a troll, but he has two posts and they are both thread starters.

Posting a thread like this by any poster will get hammer type posts, but the guy may just be a regular dude.

When are we going to have a post count limit for threads?

17. Barry the Baptist

Yeah something when the board changed formats that the thread limitations changed as well.

18. Barry the Baptist

There is a difference between being bullied and lighting the end of an M80 and holding onto it without understanding the repercussions. You called out the military trying to be a badass and you rightfully got hammered for it. What's the old saying, don't look for trouble but it always seems to find me...well that is the opposite of what happened here. You sought out trouble and when it hit back you didn't want to take the heat.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Paw, paw Barcs. Speaking of 'murder' did you really think YOU were going to get away with it?

Bullying's good for you - builds character.

[​IMG]

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Meh, fuck all of you. I don't give a shit at this point. My statement about the military was a personal opinion. I do not like the organization. I do not like killing and do agree that it is okay as long as uncle sam says so. People that join the military don't have as high a value for human life. That is fact because it is strictly voluntary, and you know for a fact that you could very well kill or assist in killing as part of it. That's just the way it is. The military hasn't actually defended this country since WW2. The are an offensive killing force used against anybody with a different philosophy or economic system. I didn't personally insult anybody I dropped a controversial opinion.

Meh, I'm done with this shit ass double standard website. Get real mods or don't make blatant lies saying you are going to prevent bullying and personal insults when a few people follow me everywhere I post taking shots at me at every given opportunity. I made a post about Geno Smith breaking down all of his red zone appearances and Mangolden Showers just calls me a moron. I definitely didn't invite that one. It doesn't matter. I'll go find a real Jets website and not some double standard bullshit site run by a darksider that encourages and condones insulting of Jets players, bullying and personally insulting anybody you disagree with. There are plenty of cool people on here but they are over shadowed by e-bullies that would get their ass whooped if they ever said anything close to that to a real person, rather than over the computer. Please ban me and save me the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.