Bullying will not be tolerated.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cman68, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head. He just doesnt stop. Tomorrow, he will come on here and quote me and either do the victim thing or start firing away. His angles as you state are so childish and foolish that you have to respond. He is a slow death once you get involved...he will quote someone else for no reason at all and dig at your posts with him..and use other posters to hide behind.

He is a well oiled machine at being soxxx. So...lets see what angle he digs up because it will not be anything I mentioned. He is that good at being the victim. At least he is not a one hit and run like some other posters who hide...but he is still very good at being the victim.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Kill 'em all and let Allah sort 'em out, Cman.

Brook! likes this.
  3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

LOL except I am not the 115 lB dude, im the most shredded aesthetic sick kunt at the gym, stay mirin though.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

soxxx likes this.
  5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

"Not.. Dude"' "sick cunt"
    I can agree with Soxxx at last!

soxxx likes this.
  6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Isn't that better than talking about their mom or other behaviors that might not be socially acceptable? (see how I phrased that?) :)

7. Barcs

Barcs Banned

If somebody talks about ridiculous things you can easily say "I believe this is wrong because....." and then drop the intellect on them and prove em wrong. If your facts have merit they will speak for themselves, much louder than any personal insult will. Insulting people is the lazy / childish way to "win" arguments. If you're going to argue like that, you'd be better off just not posting.

8. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

If somebody talks about ridiculous things you can easily say "I believe this is wrong because....." and then drop the intellect on them and prove em wrong.

If somebody talks about ridiculous things again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and continues trolling and trolling and trolling and trolling the board with idiotic crap such that SEVERAL posters lash out, insulting is fair game--on the internet.

For instance if someone were to continuously assert that it was perfectly reasonable to haul off and smash a woman in the face for stepping out of line, the first few times that can be battled with intellect.

Continuously asserting that smashing a smaller woman in the face for stepping out of line is so asinine (and positing that maybe the woman is an MMA fighter or a blackbelt and the guy is a 95 pound weakling when in fact the circumstances were exactly the opposite) that at some point, yeah, insulting them just gives them what they deserve.

_

9. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Stop imagining me that makes me uncomfortable.

10. JStokes

Don't flatter yourself, that wasn't directed at you. If it was, I would have made reference to the mean streets of Irvington NJ.

_

joe likes this.
  11. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Stop lying.

12. JStokes

It absolutely was not directed at you. I don't lie here--I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. Read my first line and see if you can figure out who it was directed out.

_

13. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

We disagree alot about football, but I tend to agree with your observation.

I think most people here can get frustrated, either by being insulted or by seeing an interesting argument get waylaid by posters who go off into stupid points or needless disgressions. and maybe as a result post something insulting. I understand that, but I think I try more and more to be somewhat constructive in responding. It should be the goal, even if personal shortcomings sometimes make us fall short.

Barcs likes this.
  14. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

One posters "dropping the intellect" is anothers ridiculous statement though, ie polar bears at the zoo.

IBLEEDGREEN17, FJF and joe like this.
  15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

This thread makes it very easy to know which posters to ignore. Just an FYI.

I post on numerous sites where they have strict policies in regards to personal insults, and you know what? The conversations actually progress instead of 2 people derailing it by insulting one another into oblivion. If somebody says something that you don't agree with or feel is ridiculous and they are stubborn about it, and ignore your facts that prove them wrong, then ignore them. You did your best, there's no reason to waste the energy on it. It is THEIR problem, not yours. You don't HAVE to respond. You don't HAVE to get the last word in. You don't HAVE to belittle people over opinions.

It's funny how people are actually arguing that they should be allowed to insult others to prove a point. Not everybody is going to agree about everything, but some folks have HUGE egos and need to appease them by getting the last word in or calling them names. You can agree to disagree. Some people will never see eye to eye on things, but you need to realize that's how the world works, especially when it's something as trivial as a personal opinion on a topic, something that can't be proven right or wrong. For me personally most of the people who insult me do it over opinions, not set in stone facts.

#135 Barcs, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  16. JStokes

Yes Barcs when you can't win with your faux intellect it's time for self immolation. In the internet sense, as it were.

If a legendary poster creates a 50 post quote of your idiocy it means it's probably time to reassess your value add to the board and just put yourself on ignore.

_

17. Innocenti

Innocenti Active Member

So when I first started posting here,
    poster A insulted me without provocation
    poster B harassed me accusing me of being a Giants/Manziel troll
    poster C told me in a very condescending manner that I needed to behave a certain way around here.

All three of these posters still seem to post with impunity. But it's good to see that you're taking action against the bullying.

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Just a heads up to everyone... I have already given warnings.
    Infractions and Bans are to follow . The season is underway and clean up has begun..

nycarl, abyzmul and Barcs like this.
  19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

hey man what happened to you using the green font?

20. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

Arguing in a bully thread. Lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.