Bullying will not be tolerated.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cman68, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yup.

And any alleged "insults" and "bullying" are usually directed--at least from my perspective--at about 5 or 6 posters and 5 or 6 posters only who are only too happy to start up or engage and are hypocritical innocents if they claim otherwise. And it appears that these same 5 or 6 seem to have issues with a plethora of posters on this board and we all know who they are. The vast majority of posters here are intelligent, mature, reasonable and solid posters and other than some goodnatured ribbing I'd never think to "insult" or "bully" them.

_

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

If somebody insults me first, I have every right to insult them back. That post was also a complete joke based on your recommendation to infuse insults into my posts to "keep it lively" in a topic that was 100% a personal attack on me by Abyzmul. Quotes without context are useless.

#102 Barcs, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The difference is, I don't throw the first insult. I explain my side of the argument. YOU insult first and ask questions later. But if somebody insults me, I will insult them back. I don't go on tirades. You need to look in the mirror on that one.

That still doesn't justify your constant insults on people on this forum and once again you ignored the main points in my posts. You do this all the time. It's called quote mining.

Was that before or after you called me an idiot, moron and numerous other personal insults? Go back and read the posts. That happened on exactly ONE OCCASION and you earned it because you insulted me dozens of times over my opinion. Insulting somebody and then getting upset because they strike back is hypocrisy at it's highest level and yeah it was obviously a joke based on the way you worded your post about him eating your Stromboli, or whatever the dish was that you made him. You took it seriously and got upset despite calling me dozens childish names because of a disagreement over the prior few days.

You are the typical high school bully who punches a kid every day for 2 weeks straight and then when the kid decides he's had enough and hits back you scream foul and run to the principal acting like he's been in the wrong the whole time. I stand up to bullies. Sorry if this bothers you.

I'd rather not use personal insults in my posts, but since tons of other people use it as their primary argument, you adapt to the environment. I've been banned twice, once for even inferring that darksiders were clowns. I learned my lesson and stopped using them until others insulted me first numerous times. Now insults are everywhere. I didn't create that atmosphere, I adapted to it.

I believe mods / admins need to make a decision here. Either allow all insults or allow none. I'd favor none, since I'm tired of having to defend myself against them. It derails threads and creates a hostile environment, IMO. If we are going to allow them, then that's cool, I'll adapt.

#103 Barcs, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  4. JStokes

Lol didn't read poor innocent Barcs.

Grow up and own your own shit.

_

5. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Barcs is such a herb, if someone told him to go fuck himself he'd write a thousand word response on how that wasn't even possible because his dick isn't long enough. I have to say I prefer this Barcs to the "Hey guys, I'm in on the joke too, see! version we've been seeing lately. That was just uncomfortable for everybody.

6. JStokes

Poor wittle Barcs, didn't start no nothing and only resorted to mind-numbingly offensive insults after repeatedly being insulted and abused like a child.

Byz's quote fest was epic to show the hypocrisy.

Barcs playing the innocent now is LOLworthy.

_

74 likes this.
  7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

WWJD Barcs? Turn the other cheek brah

8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Hahaha man that first sentence is great

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

And, thus my points have been proven. Thanks!

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

See I dont want anyone banned TBH, I think we have a good spectrem of users, but it seems now that the season is back, people have been getting really upset about the extra material that was being posted during the off season. The same people that are complaining, are same people that are nowhere to be found between February and august.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I also seriously believe there should be a private section that no one can see, and is completely behind the scenes where we can handle the personal issues. Make it so only the regular users can use it, and they would have to agree to a waiver, basically anything goes, but none of the new members/lurkers can see it.

74 likes this.
  12. JStokes

In all sincerity and not with intent to inflame, start a war, bully or insult, but anyone suggesting they TBH don't want anyone banned but have called for multiple posters to be banned and permabanned dozens of times over the past several weeks and played the innocence card whilst continuously trolling the board is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Please let us all stop with the innocence card.

Lies do not become us.

_

74 likes this.
  13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I've gotten enough reports to fill a Terabyte HD and most of it is childish. Look, we're all adults here and nobody sez we all have to agree. Just knock off the name calling and go intellect to intellect and may the best brain win. This is not kindergarten so start acting like adults. So far in this thread, I've enjoyed reading the responses and you guys have sounded reasonable up until now. The regular season starts tomorrow so we'll see how far this goes before the hammer drops. Treat each other like you'd want to be treated yourself and most of the issues between posters would vanish rather quickly.

14. JStokes

So if we go intellect to intellect and folks start talking about being frozen for 90 years or reptilian forefathers or won't purposefully string 3 words together in passable English or are intentionally and purposefully trolling--we just hit em with more intellect, is that the plan?

_

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Well as a victim of the bullying I just want peace.

17. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Season has begun, we are all here for the same cause, put the beef aside and root for the Jets today!

19. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ Soxxx...1o0 times you have now mentioned the victim crap. Enough bud. When someone stirs so many posters to the point of losing it..that person needs to look in the mirror..and I know..you did..and there is nobody staring back.

Just leave it alone and report it to a mod so they can laugh it off and move on.

20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Soxxx is the 115 lb. dude that will walk up and start talking about his workout regimen, benching 4 times his weight and all the supplements he is taking. I guess in the real world most might give him a pass realizing he is working from a mental disadvantage but on here most who have dealt with his continued barrage of bullshit have tried to let it pass but reach the breaking point where they refuse to let it go.
    He won't stop, he is just working the angles to try and avoid another visit from the ban hammer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.