Top 5 defense, for sure

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Aug 20, 2014.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Anyway,... our defense is gonna be better than last year IMO. Not top 5 though. Top 12 for sure.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Are you under the impression that the OP started this thread about the Jets' defense?

3. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

honestly idk what "loving rex to be honest" is about lol. Im just going by the name of the thread.

abyzmul likes this.
  4. abyzmul

Just saw this part! So granny gave you a puzzle of Joe Namath to do in the 80's, you twiddled around for a supposed 1-2 year period wondering what team to root for, then you got into a DeLorian and fast forwarded to 1998, 2002, or whatever time you now believe you became a Jets fan. Got it.

At what point will you ever realize the horseshit you are peddling isn't kosher?

Jets69 and 74 like this.
  5. abyzmul

I'm guessing it has something to do with random young African American men doodling your significant other, but I may be as confused as you.

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I don't matter, yet you felt the need to spend hours searching through my post history, looking for shit you don't like to carve your agenda. Sorry, but that suggests the exact opposite.

Are you under the impression that anybody gives a fuck? Funny, how you're trying to make everything about YOU. Ego much? I thought you were all about discussing football? Guess that notion's out the window. That was the big thing I noticed when you left for those 2-3 days. People actually had good football conversations. I noticed all over this section as well. There weren't any pointless interruptions or numerous off topic posts in every thread. I wonder why.

This is why quoting shit out of context = automatic fail. 3 statements from 3 different threads about 3 different topics, yet they all paint the complete history of my childhood, right? One of those threads was "How did you become a Jets fan?" That was the thread where I brought up the puzzle, because that may have influenced it down the road. When I first got into football in the late 90s I didn't watch that many games, I wasn't really a big fan. I'd watch it if my dad was watching or if I was at my friend's house and he was watching. I found I began to enjoy it more and more, and then decided I'd have to choose between Jets and Giants. So I went Jets. I can't believe I need to spoon feed this to you. Surely that wasn't your intention. You have to be completely delusional to think any of those statements contradict each other. You are reading too deep into something and drawing connections where there are none to be drawn. Ten years deep was a rough estimate.

I'm curious about a few quotes in particular:

What does something like this prove?

I mean how badly are you stretching here? A personal opinion of an athlete's dedication to the team? Your research was either very lazy or a complete farce to begin with. You need to force certain quotes in rather than seeing an abundance of "stupid Barcs quotes" to chose from. I see beyond your bullshit. I'm surprised that so many others cannot.

This was true despite being obviously a joke!

This was a fact and 2012 proved it when we ranked 2 or 3rd against the pass with no Revis most of the year. Part of it was also Laron Landry. FYI, that was about Revis' concussion, not his season ending injury. With Cro and Landry our secondary was still top tier. Oops. Somebody didn't look before they leaped!

Maybe you didn't notice the bold. Maybe you missed how Cromartie stunk last year. My prediction came true, it was just a year later!

Welp that's enough for now.

#146 Barcs, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  7. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Statistically we were ranked as the 29th best blitzing team last year. We had one of the worst ranked secondary and can't get sacks. No one with an knowledge of football is even considering us as a top ten defense. Rex was a great DC when he has HOF players, but he can't coach average players and doesn't know how to bend the system to fit the players. With all the draft picks and money spent on the defense, we should be top five, but we aren't. Rex is just like the rest of Woody's HC flops. Mangini and Edwards, can't get a sniff of a HC job and after another flop of Rex at his next team (yes some owner will be that stupid), neither will he.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

This is the only thread you should post in

74 likes this.
  9. abyzmul

I find it strange that you didn't just blow me off and continue talking about football.

You don't care about public opinion, right? You just want to talk about football.

#149 abyzmul, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  10. abyzmul

I smell smoke

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Nice rebuttal. NOT. You once again have proven my point completely. You don't know substance. Your posts have none. This is why I win arguments.

12. abyzmul

Lmfao. Barqs, you remind me of that goofball redneck from My Cousin Vinny, that steals 200 bucks and keeps showing up with a handful of 1s with a 20 wrapped around it. You're building blocks pretending to be architecture.

Prove me otherwise. Not here, because you've already been turned into clownshoes, prove this in other threads where it matters.

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I've already proven it. You are only hanging around because your ego's at stake here. I don't give a fuck about ego. I care about facts and logic, and your "detrimental quotes" don't contain either. They are a pathetic attempt defame my character and bear no resemblance to reality in the least. You are grasping for straws and nothing more. The fact that you have no rebuttal to this proves it. You probably spent DAYS searching through my posts to find the infinitesimal amount you don't like. You had to force quotes in that meant nothing. You're pretty desperate and very pathetic.

14. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah Barca barky bark blah blah byz byz byz zzzzz blah blah

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Excellent parody of ABSmal.

16. abyzmul

Bitch, you pretended that you didn't care about the opinion of anyone on this forum and then you just spend a week and a half trying to explain your pathetic comments on this forum to the exact people you claimed not to care about.

You are now claiming that I am "defaming your character".

Come on, you twerp. You don't care what anyone thinks. I tried to get you to go to other threads to talk football, but yet again you act like a hypocritical twerp and bring it back to attacks on your character, which would only matter to people that you have claimed you don't care about. Which is it, you pathetic dweeb?

You want to talk football, or do you want to continue to defend your shit character to people that you don't think matter?

17. abyzmul

You forgot the chemtrails meme, dipshit.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I don't care about other people's opinions of me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you post some contrived illogical bullshit and cherry picked lies. You are a very one dimensional thinker. The classic "All in or Fold" mentality when you have plenty of chips to play with. When you posted all of those quotes, you didn't seem to mind not discussing football, now all of a sudden I've offered a rebuttal and it's your lifeblood. You can't even defend the quotes YOU posted and it's downright pathetic. These are quotes that you claimed showed my football knowledge is poor. I'll talk about whatever I want, where ever I want. You keep bumping this thread. I didn't spend a week and half on anything. You are an ego maniac but in the grand scheme of things you are insignificant. Nobody else is reading this thread, because nobody gives a shit about your silly crusade against me. If only I had the time you had, I'd find WAY WORSE quotes from your past. But I'm not about to dedicate that much time to someone that isn't worth the pimple on my ass.

19. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I can't talk about that anymore. The govt is trying to murder me.

20. abyzmul

They already have your dick pics on file.