2014 Training Camp

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by BE_A_JET, Jul 23, 2014.

1. BE_A_JET

BE_A_JET New Member

Anyone coming to Cortland for the Jets arrival on Main Street today or planning a trip during camp? I'll be posting links to activities in Cortland for your convenience. If you have questions about the town and camp let me know.

2. BE_A_JET

BE_A_JET New Member

3. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

We have a training camp thread already. Post it there

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Never gone to training camp in Cortland - I am thinking on making the trip up this weekend to watch the Green and White Scrimmage. I understand it's free, but Im hearing things about needing "tickets"? Do you or anyone know what this is about? The process for getting them, etc? thanks

5. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

A quick google search leads to:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/schedule/training-camp-2014.html

The Jets' website has all the info about training camp, and there are links to the free tickets for each public training camp practice.

The reason they don't just let anyone come without a ticket is that there's limited seating at each venue.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I went there, the "tickets"thing was weird, I just rsvp'd for my family size and got a confirmation sheet. No tickets, really. Is that just how it works? Have you been there? Thanks

7. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

I haven't been there, but what I would do is just print out the confirmation sheet and bring it there. If it's very uncrowded they might not check tickets and just let anyone in after they pass security. But sometimes they have to turn people away, like in 2012 when all the Tebow fans swarmed every practice. It should be less crowded, but if you don't live near Cortland it would make sense to print out the sheet just in case they're checking them. You wouldn't want to drive all the way over there only to find out that you need a printed ticket, and then have to rush to find a computer and printer if they insisted on seeing a paper ticket instead of your phone's screen or whatnot.

8. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Hope you all have fun. For those that attend. Just to be in person! Should be an honor.