Sanchez A Class ACT- Says Goodbye to Fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by azhar80, Mar 24, 2014.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

wtf is wrong with you? Because he was professional enough not to throw his colleagues under the bus, he's a coward??
    Maybe he should've gone on twitter and trashed his teammates and organization like half the scumbags in this league. Would you have respect for him then? Holy hell.

MexicanJet likes this.
  2. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

No but it woulda been nice to see him get angry after a game or during the Tebow thing.He never showed any emotion ,if he woulda came out and publicly slamed the Jets for putting him in the 4 the qtr of the Snoopy Bowl causing his injury then I woulda respected him

3. BrowningNagle

If anything he was prone to showing too much emotion on the sideline. He would sulk and stuff after he wasn't playing well even if the team still had a shot to pull it out.

The fact that he didn't let his emotions get the best of him in pressers was what you want in a QB. Especially in NY. They woulda ate him up and rightfully so, if he publically cried about being asked to play in a preseason game or if he cried about an acquisition of another QB to compete with in public

4. LongIslandBlitz

I think he coulda became a sympathic figure to Jets fans if he came out and slammed the team for not helping him with weapons or taking them away,the Jets destroyed this guys carrer and he sat back and watched it happen

5. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

The more posts you make in this thread the less sense your argument becomes, which is weird because it made no sense to begin with.

6. BrowningNagle

First off, we don't know if he sat there and let it happen. We don't see behind closed doors. I'm sure he offered opinions over the years.

Secondly, I don't want a QB that plays the sympathy angle to fans when things aren't going well.. Maybe you do, but I rather have a man with his nose to the grindstone trying to make himself better.
    Of all the things wrong with Sanchez, you choose to critique him on the only things he did RIGHT over the years.

7. LongIslandBlitz

Hopefully he writes a book after he retires about his time here and tells the truth for once,id be the first one to buy it

8. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Dude's like a bavarian pretzel if it was baked by MC Escher.

_

Aewhistory likes this.
  9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

So MC Escher walks into a bar and the bartender says Hey wanna hear a joke? Ok, so MC Escher walks into a bar and the bartender says Hey wanna hear a joke? Ok, so MC Escher walks into a bar and the bartender says Hey wanna hear a joke? Ok, so...

Aewhistory likes this.
  10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How does a quarterback do that without sending the message to his receivers that he thinks they are shit?

11. JStokes

It is SO much more important to be seen as a sympathetic figure to the fans than it is to throw teammates under the bus.

I think that's what he's saying but he's been pretty confused in this thread.

_

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

fixed it for you

13. LongIslandBlitz

Thanks can't belive I missed that

14. LongIslandBlitz

Follow him out the door if you love him that much,Sanchez had his chance ,bad recivers or not he had his chance,and he did not make the most of it.Let's not act like he was something he wasn't just because he isn't on the team anymore .He won't be remebered as a success in NY no matter how much time passes

15. JStokes

I don't love Mark Sanchez.

I loved my wife, I love my children, I love my dog, I love most of my extended family, I love my friends.

I appreciated what the player did for my franchise.

Learn to fucking punctuate kid. And on the way there, find some class.

_

16. heartpumpsgreen

heartpumpsgreen Active Member

Just to chime in on Sanchez's goodbye .... The Jets never did this guy any favors. Unless you consider bringing in Plaxico Burress, 3 years removed from football, to start year 3 as his 2nd receiver, a favor.

Mark had grit, but never had a competent coach or arsenal of weapons. Now that Mark is aligned with Chip Kelly for at least a year, he will get better. ANd if/when he gets an opportunity to start again, and he has weapons, protection, and good coaching, I hope he will be very good, and I think he will be. He didn't outplay Peyton and Brady in the playoffs by accident. He didn't have all those 4th qtr comebacks in only 4 years by accident. Mark can play, and hopefully we found our answer. But Mark was NOWERE near as bad as some Jets fans would like you to believe.

rohirrim665 likes this.
  17. LongIslandBlitz

He did not outplay Peyton Manning,Do you not remember how good our defense was on third downs that game?they were stellar to say the least.We kept Peyton off the field that game that's why we won.If it wasn't for Cros kick return and Folks foot we likley lose that game.Yes Sanchez made a wild throw to Braylon to get us in field goal range but Braylon deserves more credit for making the catch then Sanchez for his mediocre throw

18. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

You need to stop posting here. You plainly suck. Regardless of what you think of his play on the field, Sanchez was a class act, and said all the "right" things. I personally don't believe in saying all the "right" things. I think he should've told Jets fans to go fuck themselves, but he didn't, because he is what NFL fans love to call a "class act" (one who appeases the obnoxious). But, there is something to be said for being stoic and carrying yourself with pride regardless of what some drunk ass football fan slob has to say about you. He did all that, and even his biggest haters will acknowledge that. Except you. I hope you either get laid sometime soon or fuck off.

19. rohirrim665

Ok, I will admit I have not looked into these "rape allegations", because I personally think they are total bullshit. Famous guy hooks up with a chick and she claims he raped her because she had 5 mojitos and was loopy, meanwhile she is simply an opportunist looking for some petty fame/cash. Do you really think Mark Sanchez had to resort to raping somebody at USC? Really? Even Roethlisberger I have my doubts about. Do you know how often atheletes are accused of "raping" some half drunk bimbo who really just wants facetime/money? It happens a lot. Maybe I have to look into these stories more? Personally I think it's simply opportunistic scum.

20. rohirrim665

The fact that he was taken number five overall is on the JETS, not Sanchez himself. I personally think Vick is better and I'm happy with all that has gone down, but things have to be put in perspective. I wish Sanchez the best of luck, he probably would have gone second round earliest if not for our beloved Jets stepping up for another draft blunder.