Sanchez A Class ACT- Says Goodbye to Fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by azhar80, Mar 24, 2014.

1. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

In my opinion Sanchez has shown thru his actions to be far classier than some of these insensitive non value added responses by a few "so called" jet fans on this board.

If you can't separate the person from the game then at least save us the embarrassment of reading your insulting comments towards someone with class. It gives Jet fans a bad name.

azhar80 and soxxx like this.
  2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I weep for the children.

_

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No come back! Dont leave us!

4. JStokes

My favorite response the other day was some dude suggesting (after Cannizarro wrote his op-ed piece) that after the buttfumble Sanchez should just stfu and get out of town.

And he hadn't even said anything yet.

Now a nice classy thank you to the fans and his teammates and some folks still can't help themselves.

Jet fans. Some of them are the worst.

_

FlaJet likes this.
  5. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i took that the same way. shows that he actually cared. we know almost all of these guys get involved in stuff like that for their teams, but few go as far and actually care as much as he did.

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

No, you saying it could have done without mention of Aiden was douchey. Sanchez made the last few weeks of an 11 year old kids life amazing for the kid. He went above and beyond would could have been expected of him.

azhar80 and Charlie Kelly like this.
  7. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

If I made life altering money all while being one of the worst players at my position I'd write thank you letters too.

TNJet and Diabolical_Jet_Fan like this.
  8. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

So basically your saying your just fake as a person so is everyone else with the happy goodbye posts ,gimmie a break .Everyone couldn't wait for this guy to get cut ,now its "he is such a good man""what a hero""what a class act""what a bunch of fake bs

TNJet likes this.
  9. LongIslandBlitz

So if you like Sanchez as a person so much then ask him on a date,you never know Charlie.......you never know

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

A gentlemanly gesture by Mark Sanchez. I remember his first pre-season bomb down the right sideline to the immortal David Clowney and his first game down in Houston (his int-fumble Houston TD notwithstanding : ) ) but more to the point, I'll always remember the bounce back from 45-3 and shoving it back down New England's throat (and in NE no less) when it counted most.

Good luck SC Trojan!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091305/2009/REG1/jets@texans#menu=highlights&tab=recap

11. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I'll never understand the Sanchez hate. The kid did more for us in his short time here then any other Jets QB short of Vinny.
    Always a class act and consummate professional.

mute likes this.
  12. The Waterboy

Just because you lack the ability to distinguish between a players job on the field and his personality off the field does not mean that those that have the intellectual capability to do so are fake.

azhar80 and MikeSLTJ23 like this.
  13. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

I thought he sucked as a player. Was never a fan. I don't see how it makes me fake that I think he's a class act in the meantime who got paid way more than he ever should have to be a poor NFL QB.

14. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

You mean that aside from NYJUNC and Hobbes, Sanchez has actual fans?

15. LongIslandBlitz

I don't care about what Sanchez does off the field,I only care what he does on the field almost all well paid players have a charity or two .Sanchez cared more about being famous and dating celebritys and having fun in the city,and it caught up with him.Sanchez says goodbye to fans?besides a few crazys all of Sanchezs fans are girls

Diabolical_Jet_Fan likes this.
  16. LongIslandBlitz

Yea middle aged women who have a crush on him,that's the average Sanchez fannnn

17. The Waterboy

You not caring what Sanchez does off the field is your prerogative, your statement that someone is fake for acknowledging Sanchez off the field acts as classy really doesn't seem to have any basis in fact since your reasoning was that they wanted him cut. Walk me through the correlation.

18. JStokes

You honestly think he knows what "correlation" means?

My kids didn't learn that till middle school.

_

19. LongIslandBlitz

Simple solution,if your such a Sanchez fan then follow him out the door to Philly if you love him that much.

20. LongIslandBlitz

Tell me why did he choose the Eagles?He will be the third string QB overthere,he coulda went to a variety of teams to compete for starting job.He went to Philly because its an hour away from NYC and he obviously cares more about his social life then his carrer.The fact that he signed with Philly says all you need to know about Sanchezs prioritys