Jets sign QB Michael Vick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Axel3419, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

So Ray Lewis and Donte Stallworth should be stabbed and run over by a car, respectively?

2. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

Were you there when this shit went down, the man did his time get off his dick already, you people call for his head and you're just as bad, an eye for an eye only makes the world blind. Learn to forgive dude people make really bad mistakes in their life I personally did some fucked up shit that I wouldn't tell anyone but people grow up and change.

He grew up in a culture where dog fighting was the normal shit for him everyone grows up with different morals and cultures. What he did was fucked up but you have no right to wish death on him because of it, that makes you just as bad as his crimes if not worst.

74 likes this.
  3. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Woody is getting what he wants, the circus was getting a little to tame, so he got a new act to liven it up. We were the only team interested in this guy for a reason.

4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Brave stance. I applaud it.

5. Dreadmadseen

Dreadmadseen Active Member

So this is where the peta discussion moved to, and I thought we was supposed to be discussing football.

6. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

He had more visits lined up stop acting like he didn't.

Mister OMG likes this.
  7. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Does Vick have a pet dog?

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If I see another doggie reference regarding Vick, this thread will be closed. This is my second and last warning.

Management

9. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

Hopefully we won't have to make an entire new sub-category for Vick threads like you did for Tebow, lmao.

10. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Well-Known Member

I understand the Vick hate as a result of what he did. To some people, crimes against animals are unforgivable, but by all accounts he's been a model citizen since he was released from prison.
    He's had an odyssey of a career and I think he'll be a great mentor to Geno.

Mister OMG likes this.
  11. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Yea he does actualy

12. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

What about players that beat up their girlfriends or wives or produce children out of wedlock that they abandon or beat up people in bars or are rapists or kill people in drunk driving accidents, b/c there are a LOT of players like that in the NFL. Are they worse than the dog killer?

13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Since people are hellbent on having a PETA conversation about Vick, I'm closing the thread.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  14. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I'm against having Vick on the team, and not just because he is a worthless human being. The guy is old and injury prone. I'd rather the Jets have signed an old guy who was a steady backup so that Geno could have the full off-season and pre-season to prepare as the starter. Instead we will be back to the same sort of distracting nonsense, "competition" that will ensure that neither of our potential starters gets their full complement of reps. Even if Vick wins, it's only a matter of time before he gets hurt, and then we end up with a cold Geno and another disjointed season. Hopefully Vick gets hurt during the off-season or is arrested for some crime against humanity so the Jets can sign Shaub or some other benchwarmer, and we can have a chance to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.