Jets sign QB Michael Vick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Axel3419, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

I say a good signing. too bad he didn't get us that quality CB as well.

2. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

So, I've been a fan since birth. My Dad stuck me in front of the TV since I was born. I go back as far as Richard Todd. I'm over 40 now. I have the old school Jets logo tattoo'd on me. My Dad turns 75 this year. He's beaten multiple forms of cancer as well as heart issues. His biggest wish is seeing the Jets win a SB with me. He thinks, "Vick is a scumbag who isn't sorry for what he's done. 1-15 was one thing, Vick is another."

Agree or disagree, this is a 75 year old fan who's loyalty you can't fathom.

That being said, I think Vick is a sick fuck. I simply can't back him.

Am I a bullshit fan? How old are you?

Please consider a difference of opinion due to actual life experience. Disagreeing is fine. Calling someone a bullshit fan when you can't fathom the circumstances is something else entirely.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

This is pretty disgusting. You people need to learn about forgiveness.

First of all get your facts straight, he put up the money for the bookies to take bets on the dogs that were bred by his "fam". the govt got pissed that he wasn't paying taxes on that so they came after him and took his career. one more broke black guy, ain't that a shame. His family are the dog beating hood trash, just look at his brother. Mike was playing the money game on dogs fighting. people play the same game with humans. now, he funded an enterprise that mistreated these animals to the point of planned executions and that's a mistake that I'm sure he wish he could take back.

All this holier than thou shit is so ignorant and ethnocentric. If you were raised seeing things like this being done by your family and friends then it wouldn't be as taboo to you. Then you blow up and all your childhood friends are cajoling you into this shit. I guarantee most of us would have done the same thing if we had Vicks upbringing and social pressures.

Animals are mistreated and tortured by corporations everyday but nobody gives a shit as long as that veal is nice and tasty.

I love dogs. I have dogs, they are brothers to me. but they are still animals. Vick payed a bigger price for his crime than most rapists and molesters do.

#163 74, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  4. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Did you notice all the lady fans are quitting the team on Facebook? Good riddance to all these fake fans.

5. rico college

Well said sir.

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Lmao

This guy! Hahaha

Old enough to not give a shit about you or your father

Sec124DieHard and Ohsoclose like this.
  7. Animosity

Animosity Member

Have you? Last season he was averaging 9.3. Yards per rush which is good enough for best ever and was also 3rd in passer rating before getting hurt. When healthy vick is still a very dangerpus qb. I'll take him over sanchez any day of the got damn week

8. KWJetsFan

So....you aren't a fan.

Thanks for showing your vagina.

9. rico college

You can always back up your feelings, stop posting and support another team. See ya.

Animosity likes this.
  10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

He also fumbled once every 12 runs.

11. KWJetsFan

Or your a cunt? Yep.You're a cunt.

Greenday4537 likes this.
  12. Falco21

Oh good one. You said the word vagina. I better hold you and your father on a pedestal now because you are such real fans.

13. rico college

That's what I thought, you're a person with no convictions. A whiny ass baby.

14. KWJetsFan

Maybe someday you'll be a real fan.

Nah. Probably not. I guess teams still don't deserve it when they make the playoffs.

GoldenShowers likes this.
  15. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

If only some people treated other humans the way they treat and care for dogs lol

NoodleArm and Dreadmadseen like this.
  16. Ohsoclose

Ohsoclose Member

He does fumble a lot but to be fair the Eagles o-line was responsible for a few of those. Fact is after the beating he took in 2011 and 2012 he was "shell shocked" in the pocket. He looked a little better with fumbles in the brief time he played in 2013. I would be concerned about if I am the Jets offense coaches. You have to protect him.

17. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

Class act... And u mock vick..... Irony...

18. Falco21

Whoah!!! I just noticed you used the word cunt and vagina in the same forum!

Only a real fan could do that. Your father will be proud

19. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

did you watch any jets games last year? geno blew chunks! if geno smith becomes anything as a qb, it will be as a game manager, haven't the jets seen enough of that already with the sanchize? even as a rookie qb, he hasn't shown he has the "IT FACTOR" i see sanchize part II. mike vick instanttly became the best qb on the jets when he signed.

20. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I love dogs more than I love most people, but my opinion on this is about the team.

For all the "patience" we displayed thus far in FA, this move strangely reeks of panic and win now from a team that is supposed to be re-building the smart way. A lot of the same people that dug our slow approach to free agency will like this move, which flies in the face of logic. That's being a homer. I understand the desire to be optimistic, especially when the season hasn't even started yet and Idzik is just starting his regime.

However, this is the most Tannenbaum-esque move that could be made at this point in free agency. This move is not a find a young-ish player who is ready to step into a bigger role, or a stop-gap type of move. This is going to be distracting and the idiot mob mentality at the games will let Geno hear it when he screws up now, because there is a new unknown at BUQB, and his confidence will falter. Not such a good thing for a team with bottom 5 QB protected by so many average players on the offensive line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.