2014 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions Only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Feb 6, 2014.

1. laxin

laxin Active Member

Alshon Jeffery took a year to develop, and now he's one of the best young WRs in the game. Adams has a lot of Jeffery to him, and if he was quiet year 1 but ended up like Jeffery, sign me up every day of the week.

I dont think we are legit SB contenders next year, so if he takes a year to adjust and then becomes a very good player for us, I dont think its a problem.

Also, Adams' ability to simply go up and get the ball is something that absolutely does not need time adjusting. Neither does his ability when he has the ball in his hands. He would instantly step in and be the best redzone threat on this team, and it wouldnt even be close.

2. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

3. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

If the first three rounds of the draft went like this for the browns, I'd probably cry tears of joy.

Manziel
    Kouandjio
    Cooks
    Skov
    Sankey

Hoo boy

4. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

Man, Billy Turner was an animal at NDSU. Got to watch him in the playoffs vs. Coastal Carolina and in the championship vs Towson. He completely drives people off the screen in pass pro and does a great job with combination blocks in the run game. Of course, he faced a lot better talent in the Senior Bowl, but I think he can grow into a very good OL in the NFL. Had considered him for my next pick with Indy.

5. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Only if Manziel pans out, which is still very, very far from a sure thing.

6. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

Well, that's almost always true for a QB.

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You always wonder about these small school products but I consider NDSU to be probably a mid level FCS team and probably would have been bowl eligible in most conferences not named the Big 12/Pac 12/SEC.

I read he struggled a bit at the senior bowl and they moved him inside to G and he played quite well. I could see him as a RT in the league and probably a solid kid. I really like the Cards draft, they now have maybe the best 1/2 CB combo in the league. They got a beast of a pass rusher as John Abraham is no spring chicken and hopefully a long term solution at RT.

8. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I selected Jared Abberderis for Philly....Jetnation 06 hasn't been around much and hasn't left any boards the past few rounds.....no point waiting any longer.

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

WW, sent you my draft board. I'll be back around Midnight if each of the next 4 guys are all from my list...

10. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I'll make the Saints pick by 7:13....

Laxin sent me a list but both players are long gone so I will see if WW85 or Johnny has a list....otherwise I or one of them can take the next best player at the same position.

#370 BakerMaker, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I have Laxin's board and both O-Lineman are gone.

I would just take the Best OT available.

12. BakerMaker

Now I am 5 away....you want to make the pick or it doesn't matter?

Gave the Saints Moncrief....I think he'll be a better pro than player at Ole Miss. If its the Moncrief of 2 years ago, this guy will be a steal...if its last year's one, then he'll tease you with inconsistent play. I think Payton and Brees will make sure he plays up to his fullest and make something out of him and a Colston/Moore/Moncrief/Toon/Meachem WR 5some can be deadly.

13. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Sorry fellas, been out for Valentines Day, I'll make my pick now. Sorry for the hold up.

14. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

I grabbed Dion Bailey because I think he can be an elite man coverage safety in the league and he's good at the LOS as well. I think they'll re sign Vontae Davis and Donald Brown but they can improve on Bethea.

15. laxin

laxin Active Member

Wow Im really sorry about that guys. I was in a rush to get out and thought I control f'd both of those guys and nothing came up... lol

16. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Hey guys - after making the Chiefs pick, I stopped being able to get on the site until now. The weird malware site kept popping up and it wouldn't let me on the regular board. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for making the Saints pick, BakerMaker.

17. BakerMaker

The adultfinder thing? Yeah it stopped me for a little bit. Very weird -_-.

Anyone have Harpua's board for Denver?

18. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Normally it had been going right to the adultfinder site, but if I went back I was able to access TGG fine after that. This time, it went to the adultfinder site, but I got a message that the adultfinder site (I think - it was just a bunch of letters and numbers) was crashed, and that blocked me from accessing the regular TGG site at all.

19. I really like moncrief & dont understand alot of the knocks on him.He was productive every year at Ole Miss despite no QB.He runs good routes with elite measureables

20. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Is there a big board that shows all the picks to date?

_