Are You SURE You REALLY Want Sanchez Off The Jets ??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

If I don't think the Jets "should" bring Sanchez back I don't have any reasons to bring him back. But that's just me, I was at one point indifferent about Sanchez staying or leaving. But then he opened his mouth and we don't need any distractions and whose to say Sanchez wouldn't say anything that could undermine Geno or the coaching staff/front office? I'd rather we bring in a Tavaris Jackson, Jason Campbell, Shaun Hill or Matt Hassellbeck as a vet QB to push Geno and if they're not the starters they'll accept their roles as the backup and I'm 99.999999% sure they won't be a distraction.

2. The 1985er

I'm not saying you want him back. That's like me saying i think Geno sucks but is always sarcastically agreeing with anyone that pro Geno. That's a pretty weird thing you got going but I guess that's your thing.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

which is why any team can win no matter who the QB is, right? notice all the teams playing w/ bad QBs this weekend? notice the ones last year or the year before?

you may want to find another hobby. This has to be a goof, there's no way anyone can be this foolish about football.

it was not one of the worst in NFL history, there have been a million worse rookie years b/c mark had a good rookie year. It's hard to see it b/c the cumulative stats tell you one thing but if you actually watched and understood what you were watching there's no way you make such an asinine comment.

That is coming from a supposed Jet fan.

4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's actually not weird at all.

The lack of logic and absurdity displayed in this thread is the weird thing. He's probably not coming back. I don't think he should come back.

But the attempts at logic to prove unprovable points is the only thing I'm mocking.

I can explain it for you. I just can't understand it for you, too.

_

5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

What's weird is to not be able to agree with a specific point someone makes without having to agree with everything they stand for. Like I've said before only those that harbor hate for Sanchez seem to share a brain. The rest of us are a mixed bag.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

People having the opinion that Sanchez sucks really seems to bother you. Perhaps you should avoid any Sanchez discussions.

You going around pretending like people who share the opinion that Sanchez sucks a big bag of horse dicks aren't rational or are not as intelligent as you makes you come off as a real prick.

What is it about Sanchez that makes people want him around anyway? Is it the touch he puts on the ball when he throws it to d-linemen?

It's perfectly reasonable for people to not want Sanchez here because he's not a good QB. We should try to do better.

7. JStokes

Rationality, intelligence and sucking a big bag of horse dicks in one post.

Well done, well said. TGG at its finest.

_

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Hey, I'm here for the people. Not all of us can be as highbrow as the great JStokes. My envy for the elite posters from JI cannot be described.

I think Sanchez just threw another INT as I was typing that.

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Really? "Lousy" is one of the kinder things said about 2012 for Sanchez. I'd suspect that even his immediate family will admit to that. Why won't you?

10. legler82

Well if the bag of horse dicks fits, right? Rather than stay away I rather go around pretending the posters in question aren't rational or as intelligent as me. Note I rather come off like a prick than the way some of the Sanchez haters come across.

I actually don't have a problem with the Sanchez sucks opinion on it's own as he has sucked for a good portion of his career though we'd probably disagree on the portion size. I do have a problem when it's constantly used as the response to every post and answer to every question. There are posters that are so anxious to win the pee contest that is shitting on Sanchez, that they post ridiculous responses that often have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I agree we should try to do better; let's have that discussion rather than Sanchez sucks, Sanchez butt-fumbles, Sanchez has a gay head band...etc. So whose better?

11. legler82

That just put you in the pee contest lead. Keep the stream going!

12. JStokes

Kudos to you, you are a true hero.

Btw, I don't really think of myself as highbrow, just civilized.

_

13. The 1985er

At the end of the day this is a message board where opinions you don't agree with will be posted. IMO there hasn't been too many opinions on either side that I'd say is absurd that was posted in here. I can see where the opposite side is coming from even if I don't agree.

You don't like to be lumped in but you're lumping in everyone that doesn't like Sanchez. #doublestandards

14. legler82

What's different about you guys? All the posts are the same...ya da ya da "Sanchez sucks", ya da ya da "butt fumble", ya da ya da "hose dick", ya da ya da "gay head band"...ya da ya da. Did I miss something?

15. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Hm. Perhaps I am reading something into Uniform's post that is not there. But I take him to mean that since Smith is so bad, Sanchez might well outplay him in camp. If it is only between those two, why even go there?

The object is not to see which of two crappy Qb's is better than the other. The object is to get a decent Qb behind center next season.

We know Sanchez, and we know he at best as very little upside. It is unlikely in his sixth year, or even five if you want to count it that way, that he will have significant improvement in year six. Without a realistic prospect of significant improvement, why even give him a shot?

Meanwhile all the Smith Fans flat out assume he will do much better next year. MUCH better. But what if he does not? What if he gets hurt, or the shocking, whoever heard of such a thing? happens and he does not get any better - Sanchez starts by default?

The other major consideration is I would like to think, as I assume is true of most Jet fans, that the team was limited last off season not by lack of imagination or effort, or any great admiration for Mark Sanchez, to the poor Qb crop they had due to lack of cap space and Sanchez's contract being guaranteed. This year quite simply is different, and the people who run this team can go fuch themselves if we see an instant replay of Smith v. Sanchez this year.

Now ftr I am NOT saying Smith has no upside, or that the Jets should give up on him, blah blah blah. But OBJECT NUMBER ONE in this off season should be to get him real competition, and even better someone who would be an out and out significant upgrade at starting Qb.

We know Mark Sanchez. And we know Mark Sanchez is not that person.

16. JStokes

Honest question: Do you think it is (i) absurd or (ii) a rational and intelligent response to be of the opinion that Sanchez sucks a big dick of horse dicks?

_

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'd like to see them bring in Vick as well as a rookie. I do think that Simms has potential and I'm glad he was re - signed. The rookie and Simms would just be potential but I'd prefer to explore that potential over watching gay head band butt fumble suckity suck suck turn the ball over.

I'm not really a fan of geno but he did have a relatively strong finish after sucking several 40 pound bags of 14" horse dicks. He could potentially be good if he really cleaned up the fundamentals but I won't hold my breath.

18. legler82

We seem to know a lot.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I thought we were having a shitting contest?

20. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Some people and I am not saying who they are value loyalty to this or that player more than to what their eyes, ears and brain should be telling them.

Otherwise put, Sanchez Fans lack solid football analysis.

Not everyone who is not a Sanchez Fan is necessarily a great analyst of the game. But on average, by comparison?

Yes, and that is what is different about, well, you know who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.