What's your dream offseason?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Rockinz, Jan 2, 2014.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Hi ATL, I'm sure you meant Craig Loston from LSU and not Trevor Coston the Lions safety. Loston btw is a SS (Zimmerman's a FS). I like Loston. Good size and range. Had a nice INT vs. Iowa in their bowl game in crunch time. Not sure if the Jets are going to draft defense by the time of the 3rd round. If Loston dropped to the 4th, I'd grab him, I just don't think he'll still be around and I'm thinking the Jets are going offense the frst 3 rounds.

If, the Jets were going to grab a free safety in the 3rd round and he were still around, I'd look at Dion Bailey, USC.

2. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Yes, I meant Loston...:grin: ... I am pretty sure if we don't cover needs via FA, we'll go offense in the first 3 rounds as well or BPA .... I'm sure Loston isn't getting past the 3rd round either. However, if he's BPA I wouldn't mind us picking him up.

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

My dream offseason:

1. Idzik has a very sucessful draft, wisely uses his freed up cap money. Jet roster reveals significant, playoff-worthy improvement.

2. The New England Patriots become involved in another highly embarrassing scandal, however this one not involving any loss of life.

3. Mike Francesa: see #2.

4. John

John Active Member

for Free agents sign Byrd Verner and maclin

5. John

John Active Member

Alterraun Verner jumps routes man i really want him on the gets along with byrd

6. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

That would be nice for sure!

Combined with a boatload of draft picks!

This year is really going to put Idzik and his scouting staff to the test! Hopefully they hit a few home runs!