Dee Miliner...have I missed something?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Big Derty, Oct 15, 2013.

1. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Lol, I'm not even worried about you trying to squirm out of the hole that any 8 year old would know better than to dig for themselves during the past month. Your self worth as related to football is all here in this thread, which I've quoted a few times here, no matter how many times you try to pretend it's the first time. 0 is what your words amount to.

2. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Well Millner had a good game covering Gordon whos been amazing lately.So hopefully he has turned the corner and is moving in the right direction

3. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Of course you did..thats what I thought..it was like when you called me a clown when I mentioned I didnt like the secondary.

You have a case of internet muscles. Its pretty common. You have real big balls behind your computer. See, I like to think a person might not have the same balls if they were face to face...follow? You post around here like a real bully. Huge balls. You were so mad about my post that you wanted to really go off right? You really wanted to tell me to go f myself..that Im a jerkoff. Things like that correct?

But the new rules that prohibit you from doing so..at your home..behind your screen..will not allow that to happen. Im sorry that you have to hold that in. It must be very hard not to tell someone on the computer to go fuck themselves. Very difficult.

You could read a million posts from me over the past 8 years and you would never see me have to hold it in..in rage...because I do not suffer from internet muscles. I will leave it at that. So go ahead and get it off your chest...really..I will promise to tell the mods that you should not be banned..and that its the only time you get to act like that in real life...so do your thing.

4. NFL

NFL Active Member

Not to gang up on you or anything, but you seem to be very bitter. While at this point many people are optimistic at this point, you seem to want to go the opposite direction and point out all the negatives. I'm guessing your of older age since you have an account since 2003, let up a little, have some hope.

5. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Go.Fuck.Yourself.

6. jaywayne12

That a boy...get it out.

7. Vahncase

Vahncase Well-Known Member

Let's see how he does against Miami before we crown him. I'd love to see another solid game out of him, it'd make our concerns about getting new corners a lot less serious.

8. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Also, you're retarded. Phew, that's better.

9. jaywayne12

There you go...good..very good..Im retarded too..cant argue with that. wtg.

10. PolygamyWinsChampionships

I'd do much, much more, but like I said, new rules and all.

11. jaywayne12

Of course..you could do so much more from behind your screen...I get it..I think its a great start.

And if any mods try to ban you, they would be very very wrong and better ban me too. I asked you to flex those internet muscles and you did..so thats a good thing.

12. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Yeah I'm sure you're built like an NFL player, if not I'll take my chances. If so, hey at least you're still retarded. Good day sir.

13. jaywayne12

Yes...good day sir..you thought you could try to sneak those muscles in before you left...you state take your chances? Anytime you would like to expand on that...you really didnt believe I was going to let you get away with that line did you? You can try as hard as you can to get the last line in...but that aint happening bud.

Retarded...yes..you stated that already and I gave that to you.

14. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Well THAT settles it.

9 minutes to think that up? bout right.

15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Great game by Milliner.

16. jaywayne12

Lol...you are watching the minutes too huh from behind the screen tough guy? Tell the truth...the nurse knew you at school on a first name basis I presume?

"Oh Mangold....you know where the ice is...lets get that taken care of" you heard a lot?

Listen..we can go back and forth all day long..but my point has been made. The only advise I can give you is the same advise you have heard since you were a litty itty bitty kid....the mirror IS NOT lying tough guy.

The local elementary school where you live has a message board Im sure... that will build your ego back up in no time at all.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah it really was. He looked comfortable back there except on a couple of plays and he made several big plays. If this is his level of play moving forward he'll be here for a long itme.

The thing about CB is that you don't have to be great you just have to be good. Having good at a reasonable cap number is much better than having great at an unreasonable one. That's because you'd rather have the big cap number up front. A position I'm guessing the Jets will be in going into next season.

18. jaywayne12

If Rex stays, I wonder if he would ever allow that kind of coverage though Brad. While many..including me the most..kills the secondary....a lot of that has to be put at Rex feet. He demands a lot from is secondary guys and its impossible that they can all be that bad..so you wonder. They did show some more of that today..its a good look. Last week too. And its funny that you get 2 ints from Reed with that kind of coverage. Milliner was not on one on one coverage with the guy he picked. That play was right in front of me. He read it very nicely.

19. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Ooh goo gahh gaa, wizard knows how to read forum timestamps. Yeah no recollection of going to the nurse's office, but who knows she might remember me. Grew up in a small town upstate, now I live in Manhattan. It's really rough. Take some advise, learn to spell advice. See, after you're 18 it's more important to spell, ooh goo gahh gaa?

20. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Well he let Dee do that most of today and Dee has been giving wide receivers cushions all year long, so maybe. From watching it seems he's toned down leaving all CBs on an island consistently. Maybe the numbers don't back it up?