Fins Thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Axel3419, Sep 22, 2013.

1. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

If you don't see the difference between what's acceptable and what's not then you're just like every Penn State apologist who prioritized sport over humanity. Are you seriously arguing that the term half nigger is ambiguously defensible?

For the record, if this were the Jets then the fans stupid enough to defend a psychotic punk to preserve the team they'd be criticized as heartless Jets fans with the implication that Jets fans are bad people. Youre not a bad person, you just have backwards priorities.

#481 VanderbiltJets, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  2. VanderbiltJets

You probably also think psychology is bullshit and that humans lived alongside dinosaurs and that Sarah Palin is qualified to be President. What idiotic views do you NOT hold? You're clearly too stupid to realize that those familiar with psychology are much more empathetic, understanding, and informed in situations pertaining to mental health. I know how absurd that is (liberal pussy farting as you'd put it). You're probably the type of person that thinks law and medical degrees are just liberal B.S. because, how dare they make an informed conclusion! They're probably just stupid soapboxing liberals who try to tell other people how to run their lives. Or at least that's what you probably believe.

#482 VanderbiltJets, Nov 10, 2013
  3. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Fantastic argument. You really took apart my points one by one there.

Liberal logic- ignore facts. Use emotion. Cover your ears and yell. Pull your skirt down.

4. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Lets have some fun here: did Martin or Incognito send the text stating:

"I'll kill your entire family."

Tell me please. Just say one last name or the other. I will wait.

5. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Cover your ears and yell. Liberal logic 101. Keep digging that hole. Youre winning this argument...keep going. More insults. Tell me how many degrees you have in gender studies. Im very interested.

6. VanderbiltJets

You made no "points". You just got pissed off and typed. If that isn't letting your emotions get the best of you and not being able to think objectively then I give up.

Nice misogynistic comment though, very classy.

7. VanderbiltJets

You probably think Stockholm Syndrome isn't a real thing.

8. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Im literally spiking the football right now. Directly in your face(hope this isnt bullying) Argument over. You lose. Nice try.

9. VanderbiltJets

What does gender studies have to do with anything? Did you not read the comment about masculinity and why it makes people like you narrow-minded dumbasses? It's much simpler than you think, I have no idea how you're incapable of grasping something so simple. People like you think that if your actions aren't hurtful then you're not actually hurting someone. Just watch the Incognito interview with Fox he angrily defended himself and clearly doesn't comprehend what it feels like to be around Richie Incognito.

P.S. psychology has nothing to do with gender only dumbasses think that. Not calling you a dumbass, just stating the obvious.

10. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. VanderbiltJets

Richie Incognito logic. If you're losing the argument just beat up your opponent so that you technically win the argument because they can no longer respond to your (lack of) "points". Stay classy

12. VanderbiltJets

You made no "points". You just got pissed off and typed. If that isn't letting your emotions get the best of you and not being able to think objectively then I give up.

#492 VanderbiltJets, Nov 10, 2013
  13. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Who sent the Ill kill your family text? Just answer it.

You havent made any points...im just curious where youre going with this

14. VanderbiltJets

You obviously can't comphrehend what I've written and don't know what constitutes a "point", I.e. an "argument". You're just mad that I correctly applied your definition of a Liberal to you. You're a Libtard.

15. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Keep going. Youre winning this argument trust me.

who sent the text about "killing your family?"

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I absolutely think any term is ambiguously defensible because the context of the relationship matters. I have had friends who have used racist terms towards me and vice versa because we knew there was no meaning behind the words and it was in jest.

You seem silly for suggesting that certain words are off limits because you say so. I think it is arrogant for the public to strip away context and decide what others should be offended by.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I'm not even paying attention to the "race" comments as part of this. I'm tired of that shit altogether. If the words are so "off limits" then black artists need to stop popping up on mtv cribs after making their fortune marketing the words to mostly white people who buy their albums. gtfo with that shit.

As far as what Incognito said,i think his was more of a descriptive term,and is worse imo. But I will stick to my original pov and say there is more to this story,especially since Incognito has texts from him that are no better.

18. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Don't know Martin at all but it sounds like his personality didn't fit with the culture down there and instead of confronting that he tried to fake the funk and did some things outside of his character. He couldn't keep it up any longer and it fell apart on him. Plenty of blame to go around but as a young player you have to establish yourself as an individual and maybe Martin failed to do that.

19. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Agreed. We have far more to see of this story. I just get tired of people who probably have no clue how younger people actually talk to each other weighing in with their false indignation.

20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Why do you start your arguments with "you probably also think that...l
    Wait I know why: because answering a point that you yourself made up is easier than answering the actual point made.

Let's see if I can do it too.... Here we go

YOU probably also think that everybody must be protected from being offended about anything, that Obama's shit doesn't stick, literally, and that anybody whose view are even slightly less liberal than yours must be immediately and forcibly placed into a mental institution for social reeducation. You probably also think that Marx, Lenin and Stalin are misunderstood geniuses and if enlightened people like you tried the all encompassing happiness would immediately unite all.

Well, these views of your are idiotic. Not saying you're and idiot , just those views of yours.

Ok that was fun