No need for panic...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TutanKhaman

TutanKhaman Member

Agree with you completely. Now let's look forward to next week. NE is losing 7-3. Let's go saints!

2. MoWilkNYJ

MoWilkNYJ Well-Known Member

I don't know if I fully believe this, and even if it's true, it was a bad play, but:

Seth Walder
    Geno said he was trying to throw the ball away on his first pick. #nyj
    4:27PM EDT

3. TutanKhaman

TutanKhaman Member

And we're young. Very important.

4. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

We are a young team, with a rookie QB, and a lack of depth. There is a lot of potential, but we have a ways to go before we are a contender. Hopefully, Geno won't lose his confidence and will keep getting better. Get rid of some dead weight (Santonio and Sanchez especially) in favor of a few FAs, and keep drafting well. It's a process.

5. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Huh? Not the fact he threw the 2 picks,its where, don't blame those idiotic throws on anything more, than terrible decision by Smith, first one was triple coverage, commonsense don't throw it, 2nd was on a first down, a strike to the defender, throw it away.

6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

not sure where to post this but I do hate nfl.com - "The Steelers closed out their first win of the season, a 13-point romp over the Jets." how the hell was a 13pt win a "romp" FFS

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's possible, I don't think so but it seemed like a terrible throw

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Lol.... if they beat the Pats it would have been a 13 point nailbiter

9. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

This, but draft another QB, for competition, Simms probably just another Brett Ratliff, preseason stud.

10. TutanKhaman

TutanKhaman Member

The game is over buddy, stop replying it in your head. We have NE next week and they're losing 7-3.

11. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

LMFAO Jets fans patheticness is unreal, the Steelers were 0-4 and looked terrible this season. We're not more talented than an 0-4 Steelers team?

12. I hate Revis

I hate Revis Member

We lost to a franchise QB. Something we don't have.

13. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I don't see how you can put this game on the QB. He didn't play exceptionally well, but there were way more issues than just him.

14. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

today's game

Glad to see some balance from the board. You used to win with a QB and defense in the NFL. Now you win with a QB and big time receivers. To my way of thinking that is too bad. But that is how it is. Geno will be fine when they get him some offensive help.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Not this Sunday we weren't.

I guess people are panicking if they though the Jets were going to win the division or compete for a WC this year. In those scenarios, this is a game you need, especially at home. If you saw the Jets as a mediocre team or even worse than that, this is mostly expected. The Jets are inconsistent because they aren't very good, which most of us expected going into the season

16. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

He threw into triple coverage on his first INT, and made another awful decision on his 2nd INT. HE created turnovers to a team who hasn't had one all season. Not his RB's, not his TE, not his shitty WRs, the QB did. Yeah, he had some decent looking drives, but his decisions affected this game when it came to crunch time.

Yeah, there were other issues, as in our secondary constantly gets burned and can't cover a dude in a wheelchair, but when it comes down to it, our QB took away points.

17. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Young

There are two types of struggle, a young team with talent but no experience or an old team hanging on. The Jets are the former. Enjoy the ride.

18. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Ok you fully expected this team to be shit even after they beat the Falcons so today they simply fulfilled your expectations. So you don't care about todays loss or if this team is a national embarrassment again. Got it...

19. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Well lets see,Geno threw the first int a pass intended for Bohannon into triple coveragr when he had a wide open Cumberland on a throw i coulda made.Then on the 10 yard line he pulls the same bullshit,cost us the game winning two tds ,So yyeah it is Genos fault

20. MoWilkNYJ

MoWilkNYJ Well-Known Member

Honest question, what do you think he should have done on the second interception? Don't tell me throw it away because that would have resulted the same way.