Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i disagree, they are very different. and i am in no way claiming geno to be any kind of messiah. HOWEVER i do see that he does some things that are absolutely necessary as an nfl qb. he has a chance to be a good qb. he has done nothing to this point however.

junc i saw someone quoted you about mark finishing strong and geno not, did geno not throw a 69 yard touchdown for the game winning score in the 4th quarter yesterday?

2. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Still going!
    [​IMG]

3. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

lolol @ bailed him out on the deep throw ... that pass was perfectly placed on the outside shoulder

watch aaron rodgers for one week, thats what good QBs do ... if the defender is in trail position with his back turned, you let it fly

4. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

This is complete bullshit and you know it. One of the reasons Mark deteriorated last year was BECAUSE of all the hits he took.

Sanchez lost us that game. Geno lost us the Patriots. He threw a pick when we were in FG range that should not have been thrown. End of story.

Geno is improving, doing better each game, and is the obvious choice for our future unless he implodes in the next few games. But he should still be our starting QB next year and after unless we Tank4Teddy.

But don't think for a minute that Geno wouldn't look like a pop-warner QB right now if he was playing for last years Jets. The offense was horrendous, from top to bottom - Sanchez included - and we still won 6 games with a sub-par QB, a bunch of no nothings on offense, and probably the worse OC this team has ever had.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

That pass to Holmes, I never seen Sanchez drop a dime like that EVER

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Too bad you just became a Jet fan in 2011, because in 2009-2010 he threw a bunch of them.

Mark is done here and we all have plenty of ammo to say he sucks, but no reason to make stuff up to further beat the dead horse.

_

7. 101GangGreen101

Fuck you I've been a fan since the Parcells era. And Sanchez has never dropped a perfect dime that perfect. The closest was the Holmes TD in the Patriots playoff game and even so a vertical pass that perfect? No Sanchez hasn't.

Everyone knows he's done here - It's been time to move on Geno or not.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

no, it is not end of the story, because there are differences between each situation.

I don't know if this is what you are doing, but what TheJetChase was obviously attempting to do was defend Sanchez by pointing to Geno blowing a game, as if a 4th year QB's miserable play in a game is equivalent to a rookie in his second game, in the rain, and that they thus should be judged equally.

9. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

The best throw I really remember from Sanchez was the drive against Houston. That beautiful bomb to Braylon and the corner fling to Holmes. Sucks he never built on that. I was a really big supporter of Mark

10. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

I know...isn't it fucking great?

11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Fuck no.

Sancho would still be pump faking & slapping the football.

12. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Smith is #2 in the NFL in Interceptions. He has shown some good, but is making way too many rookie mistakes. He needs to cut down on the turnovers and gain some consistency.

13. JStokes

Fuck me?

We get it, everyone hates Sanchez and he's the worst QB in history.

But to deny he's made that throw to Braylon and Holmes, or equally beautiful throws is just denying historic reality.

The guys done, gone.

No need to make stuff up.

_

14. 101GangGreen101

I agree he definitely needs to cut down on them, but yesterday's game taught us he can rebound after making a mistake and make the other team pay by putting points on the board.

When he makes mistakes he moves on - a very good trait to have. He's not afraid to fail at least up until this point.

15. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

WRONG. He dropped a perfect deep pass to Braylon Edwards against the Texans with almost no time left to put the Jets in scoring position. The year before, he dropped a great deep pass to Braylon at Lucas oil field in the AFCCG...I'm sure there were more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

He's done here, Geno's the starter, yes, but don't try to re-create history to add to your arguement.

16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

....... :rofl:

17. 101GangGreen101

I'm not denying history - that pass yesterday was as beautiful as I've seen a Jet QB make a throw since Vinny did. It was absolutely perfect. Holmes had NO separation on his WR and Geno still put it in the bread basket.

The closest was the Texans game. A great throw but Geno's just amazing dime.

Not hating on Mark.

18. 101GangGreen101

I'm not hating on Mark again, but look at the video and tell me Braylon had a few yards of separation? Holmes had NO SEPARATION - Geno put it in the perfect spot.

Nothing to take away from Mark again but look at the 2 videos and you tell me which was the better throw.

19. 101GangGreen101

[YOUTUBE]mYawu5dhDcI[/YOUTUBE]

vs

[YOUTUBE]vpwC9gRC5T4[/YOUTUBE]

For our viewing pleasure.

20. JStokes

He also threw that exact same pass to Braylon down the right sidelines in the win at Pittsburgh week 14 (?) in 2010.

He threw a bunch of beauties to Holmes, Braylon and Keller oh so long ago.

I get haters gonna hate, no need to make up stuff, or deny stuff, you know, that actually happened.

_

#17260 JStokes, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.