2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

smith OK, not terrible....

take ur breaks when u get em....

funny - he wasn't saying that about the jets during 2010.

what a tool.

2. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I'm not sure how to react to him today.

He hasn't been hypercritical of Rex--didn't even thrash him for clock management at the end of game.

I expected to here something like, "dis wuz givn to da Jets on a silvuh plattuh..." but he's been fair. I think most of the callers have been realistic, so maybe that's why he's more even keeled today. Or maybe he's just tired today.

3. keepin klecko

keepin klecko Member

Joe and Evan had Wilkerson on this afternoon and will have him on every week after every Jets game. He's being nice, thinking maybe he'll get a shot at getting someone on the show.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

his Jet hit list is now Woody and Idzik, Rex is now a sympathetic figure to him so expect him to be kinder to Rex and unleash the hounds on Woody/Idzik.

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

That's kind of what I've been thinking too (which might explain why I wasn't sure how to react to him earlier).

Any idea why he's moving his crosshairs onto new targets?

6. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

and a closet Jet fan

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. nyjunc

On a side note, I hate when they show Captain jet, that guy embarrasses all jet fans.

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Anyone else listening to this shit? Its now Andy Petite day? who cares? every last caller is saying the same thing im saying, WHO CARES? Petite cheated, he retired already, hes not a hall of famer, who gives. Fatcessa cancelled all of his NFL interviews with guys like Bruce Arians and Troy Aikman to dedicate a day to this guy.

Maybe its just the football side of me but Petite has already retired so this is not a big deal imo,

9. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Aldon Smith got a DUI, fatcessa is apparently about to discuss. Lets see if he calls the 49ers a circus and begs for Smiths suspension the same way he begged for Braylons.

10. nyjunc

he's an all time great Yankee, a borderline HOFer and it is big news. I have no problem w/ him dedicating a show to Pettitte's last home start.

11. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Same here. People who have a problem about it are Mets fans or some other shitty teams fans. Pettitte is a NY great, steroids or not. He deserves to be talked about today.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah... fuck baseball. Murrell created a Fatcessa thread for baseball in the appropriate forum.. Go dig that turd up.

13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Remember when David Diehl got that DWI and proceeded to hit like 2 cars?

Dont count on it.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Of course I remember, the guy never mentioned of it once the season started. And Diehls DUI was worse, the guy crashed into 3 cars parked on sidewalk on a Sunday morning. WTF?

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

People talk about Francessa like his opinion matters.
    The guy's the biggest hypocrite going.

16. BookEndTackles 72&79

What do you expect from this guy. It can't get any lower than Fraudcesa going soft on his buddy LT for having sex with a pimped out run away teen hooker. The guy is a registered sex offender and he soft pedals his status with statements like "LT isn't banned from anywhere", "he didn't mean to hurt her", "he's paid his debt to society", "he didn't know her age" and on and on. Fraudcesa is a putrid human being.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Chad Henne has a tattoo of Mike Francessa on his forehead.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Didn't Mike Francesca rape and murder a girl in 1990?

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

There was an excellent documentary on Showtime tonight on the life of LT. Really well done, talked to lots of coaches, players, family and writers. Fatcesca was the only one that did not look into the camera when talking every time. I know it sounds petty, but if you watch it you will notice its like he's talking to himself. Someone who does that usually means they are lying. Not Mikey. Maybe they should have shown clips of him the day LT was arrested and how giddy he was when he saw LT's lawyer was the guy on Fox News. The biggest lie is how the Giants, specifically Belicheat and Tuna did a horrible job handling the issue and let him get away with murder with the drug use. Only Boomer called them out. And Tuna was in total a denial. Anyway it was a great documentary, the guy was the greatest and even though he is a total piece of crap, I would give away one my kidneys to have me an LT and 2 Super Bowls.

20. allan1

allan1 Active Member

I'm sorry but 255 wins, a 3.86 era and roids does not put that bible thumping cheating hypocrite in the hall of fame. Among the most overrated baseball players ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.