Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

If you have come to the conclusion that the poster you're responding to is a troll, why would you be upset about him calling you stupid? It seems like a reasonable argument.

2. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

God, no. Geno is already a better QB than Sanchez.

3. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

Well I was asked to move my Sancheztisement to this thread.

I was posting sarcastic comments in the "Mark Sanchez Appreciation" thread. Get this, believe it or not people actually are patting him on the back in there!!!

I know, I know.
    I thought "Appreciation" was the OP just messing around trying to make a joke. For some reason people actually still have blind homer faith
    in a guy that we gave up the farm for in the draft, set our organisation back 4 years, and will now have our Jets atop the "Not so Top 10" for life.

Oh well what can you.

4. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

That is quite honestly the most delusional statement I have ever read. At no point has Sanchez EVER been remotely close to a "top 10 type QB", nut he absolutely positively been the worst starting QB in the NFL. He is actually laughably bad. We are talking about a PRO QB that cannot throw a screen pass for crying out loud. His absolute ceiling was a bottom half QB in the NFL.

5. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

You are setting this message board back 4 years.

6. BrucekilledBoomer

BrucekilledBoomer Active Member

Clearly he wasn't a top 10 qb in any season he has played...but if you completely ignore stats (or cherry pick them), list team achievements, and devalue other qbs for having "better" players around them, you can put Sanchez anywhere you want.

7. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I think you make a valid point. I don't mind Junc being a troll and spamming the board with his delusions in that sense he has become a fixture here. Kind of like Otis the drunk in Any Griffith. Eevryone just accepted him as their town drunk. But he is no longer just being a troll rather he is being an asshole and a troll. I think his bad behavior has crossed the line. In almost every post I see from him now I see the I am better than you argument, calling posters stupid, all kinds of insults, huge displays of ego and self aggrandizing behavior all generated for the purpose of making himself feel superior than what he calls the average fan. IMO it is just going to far. His bad behavior seems to have escalated quite a bit. I agree there is no point in a arguing with a madman. I just think he needs to tone it down and that was my point in calling him out on his bad behavior. In other words I don't mind reading his arguments I just am tired of seeing him constantly insult and call other good posters names.

#16807 Noam, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

name 10-12 better QBs in 2010

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The escalation in bad behavior is due to the increasing number of posters ignoring him as they realize he isn't worth conversing with.

That's what trolls do. They always have to up the ante to aggravate somebody enough to get them to bite.

Add yourself to the wise ones and don't give him the attention he so desperately craves and maybe he will leave. The problem is there are always new, ignorant posters...

10. nyjunc

if you are talking about me this is comical. I don't need attention, my educated posts get attention but if I wanted attention I'd bump old threads and do nonsense like that. The ones that want attention are the ones that attack me b/c they know that if I am involved it's big news on here.

I just wish you guys could discuss football and leave all the other nonsense out of it.

11. BrucekilledBoomer

I'm not biting this bait. This has been done at least 3 or 4 times in the thread. You'll just do what I said above. Tell you what, how about you list the top 10 this time. I'm curious if anyone else in the top 10 had a completion percentage under 60% or a QB rating under 80. And no, I don't think stats are the only thing you measure a qb on...but they are certainly part of the evaluation. And you'd have to think someone else in the top 10 had ball park numbers to Sanchez if stats just aren't that important to determining the best.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

usually ignorant posters come and go. they very rarely put in much effort or time.

we have something special on our hands here. he has longevity, he puts maximum effort in and when talking about things that arent one of his signature threads he can actually make good points.

he just goes completely delussional on certain subjects. and of course those are the hot topic subjects like herm, schotty, pennington and sanchez.

and he will never ever give an inch, he is still sitting there trying to tell people how good herm was. even after he was run out of the league for being a doofus.

and i have seen this board have respect for his opinions and when they are convincing he even had alot of people tlaking about him as a great poster. i think the sancho debacle has changed quite a few peoples minds about him and his schtick.

the thing is i would ignore him, but its hard to read all the threads because he takes them over and someone has to be here to counter the absurdity or he will have half the board believing him.

13. nyjunc

just say you can't do it and move along. Go read your statsheets and don't bother watching games. Thanks for not contributing.

14. BrucekilledBoomer

:lol: I'll take that as a win.

15. nyjunc

we all lose when we have contributions like you have provided.

16. BrucekilledBoomer

17. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Junc get real here. Its time to let go.

In 2010 we had to COLOR CODE our offensive playbook to dumb it down enough so Sanchez could understand it and not make stupid throws.

I remember the 2010 offense. Great running game and red plays, blue plays, green plays etc on offense. Our passing game was a joke for most of the season. And this was all while he had the top running game creating open WRs everywhere. Any decent QB would have gone 14-2 and won the SB with that team.

18. nyjunc

we color coded things in 2009- his ROOKIE year, for a stretch.

any decent QB would have gone 14-2?:rofl2: quite possibly the most ludicrous statement ever made on this board.

19. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

What was Mark's QB Rating in the 4th Quarter and OT in 2010 ??

20. BrucekilledBoomer

4th quarter: 66.7

OT: 99 (2 games)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.