Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Who has blatantly said that Sanchez has never helped the team win?

The problem is, Sanchez helped us years ago, at this point. No one cares about some good things the leader of the Offense did seasonS ago.

Stop letting your sentimentality cloud your rationale.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I want to win, if I feel a player can help us I will back him. It has nothing to do w/ my appreciation of what he did in 2009 and 2010. he had ONE bad year, it was brutal but good organizations don't throw away talent on one bad year.

3. The Uniform Bomber

I guess this film isn't ever going to hit theaters. Thank goodness.

[​IMG]

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Free Sanchez!

I cant wait for Mark to leave this shit hole, he will make it when he joins a team that doesnt screw him over.

5. laxin

laxin Active Member

Will you follow?

6. cval

cval Well-Known Member

The sad part Geno is next and it has already started and he has not taken a snap yet.

7. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

They gave him into his fifth year of mediocre to downright awful QB play to prove himself, a lot longer than guys like Jamarcus and Leinart got. If he didn't get hurt he would've gotten this year to showcase himself.

Sanchez was not screwed over by the Jets.

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No, i'm a Jets fan, but whoever gets Sanchez will win.

Sanchez losing all of his weapons is like the equivalent of Joe Flacco losing Ray Rice, Torrey Smith, Boldin etc. Thats exactly what happened to Sanchez, yet people expect him to succeed?

Your all nuts.

9. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Free Sanchez!

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sanchez is a ridiculous mistake waiting to happen. Whoever picks up Sanchez will have to hold their breath every time he takes a snap.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Alright but do you think Flacco would win without Ray Rice, Boldin, and Smith? Hell No?

So why did you all expect Sanchez to win without Edwards, L.T., and Holmes? GET REAL. Guys like Kaepernick and Flacco are LOADED with talent, that why they win. When Sanchez was loaded, the Jets won. Yes it was ugly but we won and thats the only thing that matters.

12. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I'm sure his next team won't screw him over...but then again, how do you really "screw over" a backup QB?

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I expect NFL QB's not to regularly throw INT's to d-linemen. I expect NFL QB's to have enough presence of mind to make a very quick decision when they're running a play with 6 seconds left in the half on 3rd down and not let the clock expire. I expect NFL QB's to be able to complete a fucking screen pass on a regular basis. I expect NFL QB's to be able to make presnap reads and adjust his blocking scheme accordingly. I expect NFL QB's not to run into the ass of their RG and fumble.

Sanchez is not an NFL QB.

14. The Uniform Bomber

It's unrealistic and impractical to constantly have a "loaded" roster. The top tier Qb is what compensates for that.

What does it say about the Qb if he always must have a "loaded" surrounding cast in order for the team to be consistently successful? That, in and of itself, is an indictment on the Qb.

15. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Spot on. It's not all just stats (i.e. an incomplete pass that was really a drop, a pick that maybe was on the WR for running the wrong route or whatever) it's his decision making. It doesn't matter who you are playing with if you are making poor decisions. On top of the ones you noted you have things like staring down receivers, taking a sack instead of throwing it away, pump-faking to an open receiver and then throwing into double or triple coverage, poor clock management...I mean, the list goes on and on.

Flacco definitely had a lot of great talent to work with last year and a portion of his success can likely be attributed to that. Still, it's not like he was just a placeholder and his talent did everything for him, he still had to make the right decisions.

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I still disagree, Roethlisberger has gone as his talent around him has gone. When Ben has had the top of the line playmakers he has done well. When he lost some guys we saw what happened.

Even Peyton Manning saw a significant drop from 2009 to 2010. In 2009 his team was healthy and they ran away with the top record in the AFC starting 14-0. 2010 his recievers/tight ends were injured, he was playing with nobodies, they go 10-6, had a must win game week 16, and then got shut down in the playoffs by Rex's top defense. 2010 Colts were not scaring anyone, why? because Peyton didnt have the playmakers he had the year before.

Its ashame we drafted a bum like Kyle Wilson and then proceeded to trade away a 2nd round pick for another CB AKA Cromartie. Imagine if we had that first rounder we wasted on Wilson? Coulda drafted Emmanual Sanders, Jimmy Graham, Ed Dickson, Golden Tate, Jordan Shipley, Erick Decker, Mike Williams. To bad the brain trust thought it would be smart to draft a CB, and trade for a CB, to add untop of having Revis. Not drafting offense has bitten us hard.

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

and we didn't have half the talent Baltimore had last year. mark has never played w/ a "loaded" roster. he had good talent, no AP caliber players skill position players.

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Tannenbaum and Rex failed to realize the need for drafting offensive players. They felt they could build the defense through the draft and the offense through free agency.

They had no balance at all and Rex has failed to realize that at times the best defense you can have is having a top offense. It keeps the other team off the field and forces the other team to change the way they will play on offense because now each possession is magnified

19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I agree, L.T. was no Ray Rice. Holmes and Edwards were not as great as Boldin and Smith were.

But to expect Sanchez to succeed after stripping him of Edwards/Holmes/L.T. combo is a joke. I understand L.T. got old but they have to replace him, the Ravens brought in replacements for Flacco. Smith has become a monster, the Jets never replaced anyone, we just rotted away and expected to play just as good.....

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

that doesnt fucking matter.

that doesnt have anything to do with him folding up under pressure, throwing the ball behind guys when it should be in front, fumbling 15 times a year or any of the other stuff i have brought up to you 30 times in this thread.

lets stick to whats going on instead of wasting our time with bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.