2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I find it unintentionally funny and hilarious though which is why I watch his show. I love prank callers tweaking him up and his mannerisms.

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

every so often a season comes along out of the blue. Everything falls into place and the guys who were penciled in to be really good play great...and the guys written to be average play very well.

Of all sports, the NFL is one the league where it happens more often. You look at your schedule before the season starts and it never pans out because of the surprise team or teams on it.

If there is a God..and if this God could give Jet fans one gift..this would be the season. Im not talking about 13-3 and a Superbowl. Im talking about 10-6 and the playoffs.

Because if...IF this were to somehow happen...the Jet defense is very good...the 3 headed running game behind an offensive line that has found itself again is top 5...Geno Smith has a 22/16 td/int year..if that were to somehow happen..and THIS FAT F#@$ who gets away with bashing one of the most popular teams in the city he covers because Jet fans can not find a way to boycott him...but if this happens...there is a very good chance for once this FAT F#$@ could eat some big time shit for once.

Just imagine...some how...the Jets survive their first part of the schedule at 4-4 and go on a run of 6-2 to finish the season. Just imagine what it would be like to have this FAT F#$# really eat crap.

4 things have to happen. Geno plays well...the running game busts out....the defense with all of the young potentials blooms early...and the receivers on paper have the type of years they are capable of having.

Because deep down...try not to have hate in my life but this guy..this guy...I cant stomach. How he gets away with intentionally hating a local team in his area and judges them differently from other teams is beyond my thinking.

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

-

What's just as bad are the suckups who call the "Fat's On" show to agree with everything that comes out of Fatty's mouth knowing that Fatty will let 'em ramble on and on ....

[YOUTUBE]Aai66sokkfw[/YOUTUBE]

4. Elephant

Elephant New Member

LOL. The past four years he ripped Ryan for being bombastic. So now Fatty wants a bombastic GM?

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

this has been killing me all summer, rex has been shredded over the years for talking too much,and the whole organization talks too much.now there isn't a peep and all we here is "rex doesn't talk" "why won't rex talk" "are they telling rex to shut up"

these guys are all jackasses. can't they figure out the whole organization is giving them a collective "fuck off"?

6. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Could Francesa hate the Jets even more now, because he somehow gained all of
    the weight that Rex lost?

7. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Watching the Jets has proven to me that without a shadow of a doubt that A. There is a god B. He hates the Jets (and the Mets post 1986)

We've been forced to swallow 12 combined Giants/Patriots Super Bowl appearances since 1985 (7 wins). That is simmering hatred for the Jets from the man upstairs.

#1047 allan1, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  8. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I don't believe in a god, but that's a pretty solid, yet depressing argument.

And I'm a Yankees fan.

9. Highbridge

Highbridge Member

Remember when the Jets made the playoffs in Ryan's first year? Remember how Mike F. preached how they didn't deserve it? Every win this year will be A) Lucky, B) a gift or C) somehow not deserved!

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Sure do. Mikey Mallomars' problem with Rex stemmed from him during an interview trying to hold Rex's hand to the fire and admit that had the Colts not pulled Manning in that regular season game (Jets down 15-10 at the time) that they were not going to win it. Colts put in Painter, DeVito strips him and it's history from there. Rex wouldn't go along with Fatty's badgering saying they were only down 5 points.

This was the same "admit it!..admit it!" bullshit Fatty pulled with Revis trying to get him to admit that he interferred with Brandon Marshall during that game down in Miami (where Revis picked off Henne).

And don't forget the Jets greatest moment (thus far?) under Ryan when they bounced back from a 45-3 wipeout to beat New England in the playoffs:

"if Ben Watsin katchiz da touchdown, that'z a diffren game."

#1050 joe, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

How about after we beat the Bengals and Chargers, and he played the radio broadcast of those Kickers missing FGs. Then, he sarcastically praised the Jets "s
    Special Teams Defense."

There were the Jets, making a run to the AFCC, and this fuckhead was mocking them and discrediting the wins.

That made my blood boil; I'll never forget how pissed-off I felt that day.

12. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Ive never heard that. What a fat fucking cunt.My blood would have been boiling too

13. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

All true, but he was really dumping on Rex from the get-go. "He's just like the father" seems to be one refrain I recall hearing countless times. The '09 Colts regular season game took it to a different level.

14. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Bashing Idzik because of his P
    Press Conference that's taking place now.

15. Petey

Petey Active Member

The thing about Mike is, he's fat.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Very fat.
    [​IMG]

17. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I am utterly fascinated by the notion that there are actual Jets and Mets fans who still listen to this guy on a daily basis. He's an overtly biased talking head, who isn't even particularly insightful. It's analogous to a Jewish guy forcing himself to repeatedly watch German propaganda films from the late 1930s, on a daily basis, no less. It's like an elaborate form of self-inflicted, psychological torture.

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

But, but...

The Fins haven't made a Super Bowl since 1985 and they haven't won a Super Bowl since 4 years after the Jets win and they've blown chunks almost all of the last decade.

There are only so many chickens you can sacrifice and smothering the Fins hasn't left much room to juju the Pats and the Giants.

19. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

here we go.....leads off with it doesn't matter how u win. u get the W and move on.

lets see if that holds when he references the jet game.

20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

haha - all is right with the world for the jets and their fans.....

the jet defense broke down at the end.....

did tampa go to camp this year....

move onto foxboro with a W...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.