Can't wait for Rex to be fired

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tomdeb, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I couldn't disagree more. Rex is one of the best coaches the Jets have ever had. I'm tired of people bashing him because of his personality. He has more playoff wins than any coach in Jets history. He has a win % higher than all except Parcells. You don't get rid of a coach that has a winning record on a team.

Point # 1 is a complete farce. What because the D struggled for 2 drives against hurry up, but let in 13 points in the whole game they are going to be bad? Apparently you don't even watch the defense because they constantly switch between 4-3 and 3-4. Coples has been playing BOTH DE and LB. If your best point against Rex is that he moves players around, then you really don't understand defense at all. The more confusing you make it for the opposing offense, the better success they will have. Yeah Coples is so bad as a linebacker, after clobbering the QB for almost a fumble 6 and the QB getting a lucky BS call on the forward motion.

Point #2 is another farce. First, it's not completely up to Rex, and second you have to start the guy that gives us the best chance to win. Right now that is Mark. Put aside the blind Sanchez hatred, if Geno is not ready, why start him?

Point #3 is a joke. I don't even need to address. OMG he said XYZ in a PRESS CONFERENCE, what a horrible coach!! Nothing you said makes him a bad coach. Nothing.

Terrible post, not even remotely grounded in reality. But that's what Rex haters do. They dislike his informal honest way of speaking to the media and the hate just boils over.

#21 Barcs, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  2. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I wrote a really long diatribe trashing the OP for being a classic uninformed SOJF, but I deleted it. It's just not worth it. Enjoy your booing and I look forward to you bumping this thread when all of your dreams come true.

3. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

I agree with him on point 2 tho if you commit your 2º round pick to geno smith , it means you done with mark regardless of how bad geno can be , i also think this qb competition is kinda retarded sanchez had his shots and i repeat shots. Give Geno his oportunity

4. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

Like when Bill Parcells called Terry Glenn "she"?

Or like that loser Tom Coughlin did?
    "Frustrated NY Giants coach Tom Coughlin calls Eli Manning's recent play 'terrible' and 'foolish'"
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/myers-coughlin-lays-blame-eli-article-1.1200999

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

If you sacrifice the team for your love of Sansuck, you deserve to be fired.

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

That's a crock. If he was honest he wouldn't even let Sanchez sniff the starting job. He plays favorites, and he does need to go.

7. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

Huh?????????????????

8. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Your entitled to your opinion, but if I were your would wait and see how the season goes first. As mentioned by others, Rex finally has an OC who has a clue and a QB coach who has had good success. If MM can make Mark serviceable until Geno is ready might stand a chance this year and depending on how the defense fairs, many Rex haters could be seeing things differently come seasons end.

9. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

Geno is starting this week.

10. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Yeah he should have played that future HOF Tebow.

11. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I've taken shits that make more intresting points then this thread,this is why dickheads shouldn't own keyboards or any other typing device

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Couldn't have been any worse than the Big Apple turnover.

13. Greenish

Greenish New Member

If they lose Rex at the end of the season I bet John Idzik brings in Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell next year.

14. cval

cval Well-Known Member

When talking to Tebow jock sniffer they blame Rex for his demise. In their mind Tebow is better than Sanchez therefore Rex plays favorites. The truth is Sanchez is better than Tebow the truth is McElroy is better than Tebow which is why he got the start.

It is much easier to blame Rex than to admit Tebow sucks. Will it be Belichicks fault if/when Tebow gets cut is it Belichicks fault that tebow can even complete a pass in preseason.

If Brady went down do you actually believe Tebow would have a chance at starting?

15. BrooklynJet97

BrooklynJet97 Active Member

16. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Yes it could have that is why they played McELroy. That kills your argument doesn't. You see Sanchez did get benched but the problem is they did not put in your boy.

You are pathetic you are worse than the people that joined as Tebow fans because you are a Jets fan and want a coach fired because he did not play your IDOL Tebow.

17. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Tebow isn't here anymore, so I could care less how he does. I just know that Rex loves him some Sanchez and Mark will start until he is gone.

I hope Geno or Greg gets the starting job. I know what we have with Sanchez.

18. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

There's a reason GMac & Simms are 3rd & 4th on the depth chart. Cause they suck.

Its the same reason Kellen Clemens is Bradford's backup. Cause he couldn't beat out "noodle arm".

If you have better QB on the team you play them. Loyalty is for shit. Every HC knows this including Rex. You guys need to get over this point.

If Sanchez starts you will say Rex is too loyal. If Geno starts you will say Rex did it cause his job is on the line.

How about no matter what QB is started, you accept that the FO evaluated the QBs and picked a starter based on a better performance. Or is an honest judgement and assessment that will probably be used by Rex & Idzik just too much for you haters to handle?

19. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Not my idol, just a proven option. I don't care for losing , but you don't seem to mind it much.

20. cval

cval Well-Known Member