Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

A similar assessment was on GangGreenNation

Look at the film, his ball placement was off you have to admit that

Everyone looked at 10/13 and said hey he's good

Lol NO if you get those type of throws consistently you're in for a long season

2. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#14402 BacktoQueens, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Thats hilarious, good one!

When did we expect all of the qbs passes to be a perfect spiral, hit the triangle created by the WR's outstretched hands infront of his chest???

CMON Man!! This aint no TECMO BOWL lol!!

A QB gets the ball in the vicinity the wr better scoop that ball up or else he should be packing bags. A qb needs to deliver a catchable ball, not a pretty looking ball with arc, no dirt, perfect shine, not too much spin on the spira, yada yada yada...

A wr better be able to bring get the ball in low, high, inside, and outside in any weather.

Yes the Ansah Int was retarded but are we really talking abt completed passes that were not perfectly in between the #'s? If Sanchez did that while going 10-13 I think we'd better be discussing if Sanchez is starting qb for the pro bowl not the JETS!

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Leg the Leg.

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Thanks Steve, I had no idea there was a website like this.

6. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Even if you don't want to call it uncatchable, it was behind him and low for no reason. It was an 11 yard throw with nobody around Powell, and like so many throws if Sanchez led the receiver correctly the receiver would have a chance to make a move.

[​IMG]

Why is that ball behind Powell? Why can't Sanchez make this throw correctly?

7. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

thats 1 of my biggest beefs with MS play. very inaccurate within the 4 by 6 window of a receiver....

however on that play - it is possible MS threw to the spot hoping powell would cut while catching the ball in order to avoid the 2 defenders closing from behind and the left.

8. Organized Chaos

How's he going to catch a ball that is low and away from him and make a cut?

If he hit him in stride, then then Powell would have time for a cut, where Sanchez threw it, even if Powell manages a catch the Lions defenders will tackle him.

I'm not buying that he was trying to lead Powell by throwing it low and behind him, it just doesn't make any sense.

9. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Powell dropped the ball plain and simple. Get both hands on the ball you catch it been that way forever. I look at that play Sanchez should have been 11-13 you morons criticize it was a little bit behind him. The lack of football acumen is astounding.

Mark was throwing on the run hit powell in the hands catch the fucking ball.

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's obviously Brian Schottenheimer's fault.

11. Organized Chaos

It's funny how much the Sanchez fanbois will distort reality to make Sanchez look good. People go back and watch the games and note that Sanchez's passes were off target (I'm not the only one), they get shouted down by the marching morons. I post a pass by pass detail of which passes were wrong, and the homers still insist that Sanchez played a good game. Then I post actual pictures, and people still deny what their eyes are telling them.

You guys are worse than the Tebow zealots by far.

The only lack of football acumen going on is with the homers who look at Sanchez going 10-13 and don't want to face the fact that he still sucks and most of his throws are off target.

Once Sanchez is gone from the Jets he's going to be a career backup at best.

#14411 Organized Chaos, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

the lack of understanding of the game on this board is embarrassing.

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I've asked you this before and you keep running from it.

Where exactly does this football acumen that you possess come from?

When have you ever made an insightful post regarding football in this thread without just claiming the other person doesn't understand football?

If you're going to be that arrogant at least be able to back it up.

PS: Cliches your dad told you like "you get both hands on the ball you catch it" don't count as advanced football IQ.

14. Organized Chaos

Nyjunc does the same thing, it's a joke.

15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

At least he has displayed that he has a pretty damn good understanding of this game.

16. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

stop/cut/come back to the ball as it was in the air with the intent of cutting back toward the center of the field.

i was just throwing that out there. it was a poor throw of course but he was on the move and it should have been caught.

17. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

Let's be clear. I am not a Sanchez fan and I concede Geno has a better arm. But he won't be much of an improvement and with the talent (or lack thereof) around him, I see similar bad results coming. By next year the new head coach will be helping Idzik draft a new QB.

18. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

As Barf Scott used to say: "Can't wait!"

19. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Thought I watched a different game so I went back and watched each pass in slow motion.

1. Powell Drops the fucking ball

2. Behind are you smoking crack perfectly thrown ball

3. I will give you that one

4. Again dumb football people Mark was throwing to a spot Hill turned up field to quickly perfect throw by Mark.

5. ok

6. Wobbly pass? Mark guns a ball between five defenders rt in the hole of the defense. (This my friends is a big time NFL throw)

7. Play does not count what does it matter? It does appear he had soem otions down field but he played it safe (Thought that is what we wantedd form Mark not make the stupid throw)

8. I stand by this is one is on Winslow Mark puts the ball where it needs to be and then Winslow makes it worse by tipping it in the air makes a good recovery and saves the int.

9. Again moronic assessment Mark was under pressure made an ok throw (under duress) Kerley made a good grab but no chance at a first down.

10. Big time NFL throw

12.There was no jump it was a perfect pass (Who wrote this shit)

13. Great read great throw

14. ok

15. Yep great read great throw

20. cval

cval Well-Known Member

A moron like you post a picture not the route run or pressure or location of teh defenders which I expect from a person with low football IQ. I don't care if think Mark sucks or not I went back and watched each throw in slow motion and noted that most of what you posted was pure bull shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.