Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

You dispute that Smith didn't fumble a LOT last year at West VA?

2. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

It showed a female with a nice behind .. at least when I was looking at it. Sorry it was changed!

3. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Can you be this dense

The curveball was Geno falling to 39. After they brought in the cripple, to "compete"

Do you serious,y mean ro say, that if Garrard had lingered on, we would be talking about Geno. Thats a joke. Hes talented, but more raw than Sanchez, when he came out...,though thru no fault of his own.

The injury had nothing to do with it. Like Laxin said...he is PRACTICING.

#14363 Hobbes3259, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  4. Hobbes3259

State of Euphoria.

5. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

Austin carried a big load by any measure and was the most explosive offensive player in the draft. Look up how many short passes Smith threw and behind the line of scrimmage. Hey look I know he can throw deeper than Sanchez but Smith was not very accurate when he did. Write this down so you don't forget. Sanchez 2.0. His receivers made him.

6. Rex Must Go

Rex Must Go New Member

well thats a nice avatar too

7. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

I was more talking about reading defenses than anything. He had some fumble issues, but he sure as hell isn't a turnover machine like Sanchez. He takes care of the ball when's he's throwing. Are you going to dispute that his interception total is very low despite the amount of times he threw?

8. Hobbes3259

Pretty good album too.

youre Anti...youre Anti-social.

9. Hobbes3259

It depends on WHERE the Qb is asked to throw. Yes, Geno completed 71% with low ints. But guess what? The turnover machine edged him in Passer rating hos last year in college, and he only started one season.

10. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Easy Clown, I wasn't even talking to you. And for the record, you know who else caught 114 passes at West Virginia last year? Stedman Bailey. Who, as I am sure you're already aware because you seem to know everything, was mostly an outside the numbers, deep ball threat. Now explain to me again how Tavon did all the work for geno last year?

You take Tavons receptions away and you still have 3,000+ yards passing and 30 TD's. But yeah, keep tooting Sanchez' horn buddy. We'll see how far that gets you.

11. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

I understand Geno may have gotten some easy completions, but you can't tell me he didn't earn his numbers.

Using passer rating to support your point is saying Sanchez is one of the best playoff passers in the history of the NFL. Sanchez played well in the playoffs, but he sure as hell didn't put up ridiculous numbers. Passer rating is not a good stat.

12. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Guys,
    Rex has no intention of letting Geno start the season. This natural order will be for Sanchez and Rex to both be gone after this year.

13. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Brilliant poster. I just love how this fan base just falls in line with the media. Oh Rex has all the power oh no Rex is a lame duck Idzik is making the QB decision oh Rex loves Sanchez he will never let Geno start.

Reality is Marty Mornhinweg is the OC and Rex is no doubt taking in all his feedback. So if you are criticizing Rex for picking Sanchez you better be criticizing Marty also.

Secondly, I thought you all wanted a fair competition and from all accounts Mark has won the competition.

Be skeptical all you want but for the Jets to be successful Mark has to play well and hoping he does not makes a pretty piss poor fan.

14. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Wonderful response. You insulted me for seemingly no legitimate reason and then answered a hypothetical question which you don't know the answer to (but pretend you do).

The facts are both QBs have been splitting reps with the first team, and everyone in the organization has said it is a competition. Yet you know it's a farce. Well I'm sorry my friend but the burden of proof for an accusation like that falls on you.

What do the Jets gain by not giving Geno a legitimate shot at starting? Why put on the facade? Actually, you're probably right, it's not like Idzik just came from Seattle where a nearly identical situation occurred last year.....

15. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Sanchez is human dog shit. He will embarrass himself and the Jets every time he takes the field, just like the first 4 years of his "career".

16. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Brilliant post did you ever make it past the second grade?

17. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

He always pops in randomly and makes harsh degrading comments about Sanchez,I find it kind of funny at times.

18. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Geno had 32 fumbles in college career, which is a high number. However, the shotgun is more likely to produce a fumble off of snap than is taking a snap from under center. I'm not saying specifically that's why there was a large number of fumbles, but I would like to know how many of those fumbles were fumbled snaps as opposed to fumbles where he had the ball securely for at least a short period of time since he did take the vast majority of his snaps from the shotgun position.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

im glad someone else saw what i saw. in baseball they call it wild in the strike zone, sure its a strike but it was supposed to be outside corner at the knees and it ended up right over the middle of hte plate waist high.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they are often quite hilarious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.